Chat Clubs

| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash # 53 | Invites Only | - Page 28

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pinkisluv91

The marathi song is a remixed version of an old song , its good for dancing but the lyrics has double meaning !! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Usman.

lolsss @ raju dream.... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@ monu.... yep that churail was scary too.... and yess me too gonna miss that Kannada wala bhoot..

@ BKB.....it was the crappiest imran khan movie... i dint like it at all

@ Ranveer... he aint the best looking guy around.. but he acted really well in the movie...

yeah i heard alot of bad reviews abt BKB, but i heard its not as bad as Anjaana Anjaani..the music at first wasnt very apealling too..finally i like most of the songs, n listen to it time to time
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: raju786

yeah i heard alot of bad reviews abt BKB, but i heard its not as bad as Anjaana Anjaani..the music at first wasnt very apealling too..finally i like most of the songs, n listen to it time to time

havent seen anjana anjani... so cant say wch one was better... i like the adhooray song from BKB...
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Salman hosting kkk4.... nooo.. :(

got this from bollywood forum..
RagMasta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Usman.

havent seen anjana anjani... so cant say wch one was better... i like the adhooray song from BKB...

i like Dooriyaaannnn Bhi Hai Zaroori..and the remix of Adhoore..and ajab lehr๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ooooo drama drama with AK and SK..lets see what happens๐Ÿ˜†
RagMasta thumbnail

Not Ranveer but Ranbir is what Anushka wants!

Spicezee Bureau

Mumbai: Yash Raj's discovery Anushka Sharma is making headlines when it comes to both her professional and personal endeavors. The stunner, who has been allegedly dating her 'Band Baaja Baarat' co-star Ranveer Singh is gung ho about Ranbir Kapoor these days.

Anushka, who made her debut romancing King Khan, had confessed on Karan Johar's chat show 'Koffee with Karan' that she would love to date kid Kapoor. And while she was talking about her dream date, her then beau Ranveer was sitting by her side.

However, Ranveer and his supposed ladylove have been making news for their on-and-off relationship. They were even caught locking lips in an uninhibited manner at Shahid Kapoor's birthday bash last month. Yet, the duo maintained that they were just friends and nothing more. Buzz has it that RS and AS have mutually decided to remain buddies.

And now Anushka is eyeing RK, who is believed to be single and available!
The girl is so much in awe of the Kapoor lad that she invited him to a party held at her residence recently. They were even spotted together this week dining at a restaurant. Apparently, RK's new "thick friend" Shahid Kapoor and Ranveer Singh had also accompanied the duo.

Well, is Ranbir the reason for Anuskha-Ranveer split? Only the pretty lass can tell.
RagMasta thumbnail

Rakhi Sawant to enter Maa Exchange
Rakhi Sawant, who is currently seen in Comedy Circus, will soon be seen with her mother Jaya Sawant in Sony's Maa Exchange. Rakhi apparently wanted her mother to be part of this family, so that she learns the importance of a daughter in her life.

WOHOOO..her mom is swicthing with comedian Bhartis mom..

Last week was SUPER boring, the worst one..so this will make up for that
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh Raju.... you should see ME promos of Rakhi and Bharti.... promos are only unbearable.. ๐Ÿ˜› so dont know how can anyone watch the show.... ๐Ÿ˜†
RagMasta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweta01

Oh Raju.... you should see ME promos of Rakhi and Bharti.... promos are only unbearable.. ๐Ÿ˜› so dont know how can anyone watch the show.... ๐Ÿ˜†

reallyyy?
๐Ÿ˜ฒ...i didnt watch it yet๐Ÿ˜†..im sure both will be entertaining๐Ÿ˜†..i want to see there face off๐Ÿ˜†

wah bhi wah...Rakhi will be in every single reality show๐Ÿ˜†
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: raju786

reallyyy?
๐Ÿ˜ฒ...i didnt watch it yet๐Ÿ˜†..im sure both will be entertaining๐Ÿ˜†..i want to see there face off๐Ÿ˜†

wah bhi wah...Rakhi will be in every single reality show๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah... Rakhi is fit for reality shows.. she shows lot of reality of her dramas.... ๐Ÿ˜†

yeah.. for me promos are just too much.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Usman might see this ME as his fav Jayaji Sawant is there.... ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†