Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

LOL I knew it was a song just because Raju always posts songs, idk the movie๐Ÿ˜† 

LMAO๐Ÿ˜†

The Fully Faltu Song from Jackky Bhagnani's Faltu.

http://www.indicine.com/movies/lyrics/fully-faltu-lyrics-faltu/

Am not pasting the whole lyrics here as when I type Altu paltu in google our this CC link too came up as written by me and Raju.. lol that too with page number.. that is why not pasting full lyrics as it will come more first in search.... ๐Ÿ˜†

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Why do ppl visit the profile and not say a simple hello... ๐Ÿ˜† well unknown ppl can understand but ppl in friend list or even known faces around forums.. come and go to proflle and not say a simple hello? kyu kyu kyu.... ๐Ÿ˜†

There is one member I accepted request cos that person sent me but we have not talked with each other at all on scraps just in forum where that person quoted my post etc etc.. I generally dont accept request if I have not interacted as I feel odd about it but I accepted that person cos somehow I felt odd not too.. lol but earlier too that person used to come to my profile and now too after adding but not a single hello.... ๐Ÿ˜• then why to come to the profile.. I get uneasy with such things... ๐Ÿ˜† Should I do something about it? ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sweta01

Why do ppl visit the profile and not say a simple hello... ๐Ÿ˜† well unknown ppl can understand but ppl in friend list or even known faces around forums.. come and go to proflle and not say a simple hello? kyu kyu kyu.... ๐Ÿ˜†

There is one member I accepted request cos that person sent me but we have not talked with each other at all on scraps just in forum where that person quoted my post etc etc.. I generally dont accept request if I have not interacted as I feel odd about it but I accepted that person cos somehow I felt odd not too.. lol but earlier too that person used to come to my profile and now too after adding but not a single hello.... ๐Ÿ˜• then why to come to the profile.. I get uneasy with such things... ๐Ÿ˜† Should I do something about it? ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† I understand..well i sometimes just visit ppl's profiles just to see their statuses..or ppl who havent been soo active, just to see if anyone has posted in their scrapbook..or maybe they want to see your picture up close, and see your interests๐Ÿ˜†..yeah i used to add random ppl but not now, im very restrictive..even if new ppl write on my scrapbook i dont reply๐Ÿ˜†
RagMasta thumbnail

Ranbir, Imran bury hatchet

Prithwish Ganguly, TNN | Mar 16, 2011, 12.00am IST
Tags:Shah Rukh Khan|ranbir kapoor|Imran Khan|I Hate Luv Storys
 Imran Khan and Ranbir Kapoor More Pics
ranbir kapoor and Imran Khan are no longer foes. On Sunday, Ranbir sent out a text message to the I Hate Luv Storys actor, in an attempt to sort out the stress between them. Imran texted back and now all is well between the two.

The tension began when an article appeared in a newspaper suggesting that Ranbir was too busy and was passing on film and ad offers to his rival Imran. This showed Khan in poor light, as though he was living on the Kapoor's hand-me-downs. The infuriated Khan was told by well-wishers that the reports in the media were being planted by the Kapoor clique.

Then TOI broke the story about Imran being chosen over the RK boy for a telecom company advertisment because he exhibits a strong character, loyalty and dedication. This was followed by a volley of articles in various newspapers, painting the RK boy as a 'playboy' who was more in news for his women than his work. This was seen as the work of Khan's PR machinery. The hostility grew.

There were vested interests on both sides, who were fanning the resentment between the two actors. Each day a little more fuel was being added to the fire and things were getting uglier by the day. Then Ranbir decided to take the big step and reach out to Khan. He sent a message to Khan explaining that he had nothing to do with the unflattering stuff being written about him. Imran messaged him back and made his stand clear.

That was that. Imran confirms, "Yes, Ranbir texted me yesterday and I appreciate him reaching out to me. In any case, these are unimportant issues." Looks like there is peace again. Let's see how long it lasts. As of now, the two young stars have one less thing to worry about.

It's impressive how this new generation actors reach out to each other and sort out their differences like cool, mature adults. While the war between Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan continues two years later.
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awwww good luck, I hope DD can go to that school๐Ÿ˜ณ and I hope she has fun at the holi parties๐Ÿ˜ƒ

pinkisluv91 thumbnail

LOL it's good if our CC pops up๐Ÿ˜› we will be famous then๐Ÿ˜Ž

pinkisluv91 thumbnail

LOL who went to your profile Sweta๐Ÿ˜† yea sometimes I get stalked by random people๐Ÿ˜• that person that was posting in our CC PMed me with her name๐Ÿ˜• 

I don't add anyone anymore๐Ÿ˜† unless I know them well, before I added some people if they added me๐Ÿ˜† since I was new๐Ÿ˜†

Ask them why they are stalking you๐Ÿ˜›

@ Raju- didn't KWK end? I thought this season's over there hasn't been a new epi since 2 weeks, John's going to be on alone, awwwwww I liked him and Bipasha๐Ÿฅบ
RagMasta thumbnail
Yeah i guess no one wants to be in KWK =( esp since the world cup is on
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: raju786

Yeah i guess no one wants to be in KWK =( esp since the world cup is on

LOL KWK is prerecorded๐Ÿ˜† so it's not like they need to record now. I guess the John episode won't be shown then

I've been watching a crazy show on bindass, called love lockup. It's ridiculously dramatic and crazy๐Ÿคข but fun to watch๐Ÿ˜†