Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Friday 11th March 2011 (Page 4)

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
@theiva - i do not pity VR for anyother reason just for the reason he is behaving all madly s bcos of charu who does not deserve his love at all....
Like u said he shd have taken her back to b'lore, but again bcos of this stupid charu's behaviour..(from next day she showed herself normal and started konji kolaving with her athai ).... And her argument with VR supporing TA family made him feel pity for this shameless creature and started working mad....
Like what i wanted to say is.....VR s the utmost affected of all..his activitied were provoked by everyone....he did not evev know what he was doing....remember he was slippering himself...and filing a case....and his madness went to the level of killing only bcos of his uselss dter.....that was what i was saying....if she had kept a distance from TA family...he wd not have gone this much.......but one thing i will never forgive him is that, his acts had more impact on thulasi than anyone......so ultimately it is again thulasi who s struggling still and still unfortunately TA s unaware of it......
All i wanted to say is....it is charu who s the reason for VR's act....i dont support him either...rather pity him for charu s doing........VR s totally out of mind ...lol...

Hope he atleast realises that having charu here is not good and lets see if he takes her back and be a responsible dad....

But somehow what if killer blackmails him with some proof...even if T and T are favouring him?????
So in that case his madness are going to backfire on him.......

Atleast after all these VR's madness on TT shd be gone, like u said...they have already gone thru enough of it.......
But why expect from them all these when there s a stabber right beneath their nose in the name of mother.......sigh

Edited by shubba - 13 March 2011 at 5:15am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayRuby-86TheivavjayamPearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
@Akka and Theiva

Noone is to be blamed in Thendral, blame the love! This is the moral of Kumaran and the creative heads! Great!

AnnaJayRuby-86TheivavjayamArizes.Pearl.KowsiNixkie

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
@gunthy....
The fact is we all dont like VR, charu and Gw whoever it is doing all rubbish and blaming others in the name of love....isn't that sick.....if we love anyone truly we shd not think bad for them...but here its just opposite.....except for the leads.....they take everything on their head for the true love they have on each other....

@gunz....i wanted to say.....'gunz'Wink un theerpai mathi sollu.....rofl

AnnaJayThendralfanRuby-86TheivaPearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
i agree with theiva
like TA told T on their first night at the new house they have suffered enought.  now it is pay back time actually.

first it was vel
now it will be Cn GW i hope before anand and T's mom get a chance.  of course while paying back  they may have some difficult times.   wondering how the killer is going to be tackled by the team. 

even C's track is a difficult one actually Withe Vel had it easy, he had T in his control to do anything for revenge but for C she has to get to them thru someone and she has chosen GW because she knows she is angry with T.

but remembering an earlier scene where she sees TA's photo and says he has done droham to her I think what she wants is revenge only.  she may want  TA to be humiliated.  Vel wanted T to be humiliated and now C wants TA to be shamed, I think.  That is why maybe they r showing T keenly observing C.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaJanani20Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

Go to top