Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Friday 11th March 2011 (Page 2)

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Thanks Theiva Akka for the Wonderful Update & Comments!Big smile

This Anand joker oorellam idea kettu...its going to end up in Shyamala's family getting to know about ThulasiDead....i wonder what will TA say if he ask himConfused. Nithesh's mother didn't blame TA for N/L marriageShocked...great now they need Thulasi and TA to save that "nallavar" VR..TA will for sure back-step as we expected few weeks agoOuch..even Thulasi will say so for the sake of selfish Lav...then stabber will hurt ThulasiOuch...if this is going to happen i want that to happen after Charu/GW's intentions are outConfused..but now i don't think they will get caught anytime soonAngry. GW/Charu will celebrate if Thulasi gets hurt thinking TA is for psychoAngry.

Psycho pushed Thulasi...avangalukke overa illai?..if she give water to TA and turned the fan on, he will get impressed?Dead..poor TA looked irritated only after GW opened her mouthOuch. GW said don't ask questions after someone comes home tiredAngry....then this stupid lady started her stupid non stop show off pulambals in the name of advise which is worse than questionsDead. Omg when she perumaiya telling about her selfish daughter LavAngry......then right away showed Nithesh with water bottleROFL ..didn't expectedShocked.....LOL GW's 3 minute lecture gone waste....Thulasi will never ask TA to get her water like that because she is "tired"Confused, proud aa Lav ku she thought everything aamDead, ithaan avanga taught lessons to Lav? to treat her hubby as servant...no wonder TA's dad left her in half wayDead...poor Nithesh...GW couldn't face Thulasi and went insideDead...how is she going to face TA after he get to know her true face?!Angry

Last partAngryDead...omg why Kumaran...suththi suththi neenga psycho kittaye vanthu full stop vaikkireeengaOuch..you like the persons that we viewers hate the mostCry..very mean. Did u waited this much time to show Charu getting him job?Angry...if this happens Mr.TA will praise this psycho on every scene and kill usCry..hope she doesn't go camp there or TA will get his bank job back by then if this team decide to give nose-cut to Charu but i doubt itConfused. Kumaran better not show GW/Charu's dance at templeCry...again another drama using god, forsure god will give whatever you going to askDead..vera enna she will ask god that Charu should become her permanent anbu marumagal and will ask that poor god to chase Thulasi outOuch...GW, if psycho get him job that means he is on your side fully?!Angry...i still don't get what makes these creatures to decide this by them-selfAngry...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritysesElystiaAnnaJayautumnsconcertoRanu.Ruby-86TheivaJanani20vjayamPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsi

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
If VR is out, i want him to take his family back to banglore to their place. Ahh that would be great, as we don't have to see this psycho. Once this Charu track comes to an end, i don't want to see (psycho) Charu track in this serial anymore...the same with TA, he should not even have a single chance to meet his thickest friend....didn't we get enough of her to see the whole year.

I think as usual i am Day Dreaming too much about psycho's track coming to an end...sigh...Disapprove

Edited by Gunz. - 12 March 2011 at 5:03am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritysesAnnaJayJanani20TheivaRuby-86vjayamArizes.KowsiNixkie

aarthivijay Senior Member

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ysesTheivaJanani20mini_00vjayamArizes.Pearl.KowsiNixkie

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gunz.

Did Charu rly study, or did her daddy buy her the diplome of MBA with the money. Psycho pesratha paatha college pakkam kooda poi irukka maatanga pola irukku....behaving and talking like a woman of patti's age....even our paati has modern thoughts. Indha kumbal T&T veetai vittu pogutho illaiyo....TA avaru wife ai koottittu oda poraaru...better to honeymoon to sing duet songsROFL. Or  he will be sitting besides Thulasi in the hospital during her semester hdays Unhappy.

Gunthy, wont it look great if one day Nithesh tell that Psycho failed plus 2 or what ever....in front of everyone mainly psycho, GW and Thulasi....i hope this happensConfused...ennakku over imagination on seeing Charu/GW getting nose cuts..Ouch..indirectly with out knowing Nithesh is making their plans to fail...hope this guy finds what psycho and his athai are planning even before TA...i made my self convinced thinking its hero only if he get to know whats going around him after all gone to extreme.

Edited by Noxeous - 12 March 2011 at 3:25am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritysesElystiaAnnaJayJanani20Ruby-86TheivaautumnsconcertoPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsi

mini_00 Goldie
mini_00
mini_00

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Thanks theiva for the updateSmile.TA just yelled at thuls in frustrationAngry....just imagine..the efforts he took all these days for finding his job are futile. But any lovable wife would have done the same as thuls.OMG if thuls withdraws the case the killer will attack thulsCry..only then TA will turn towards  her.It looks like charu is the maid ...she does everthing in the house and T&t are relaxing...very funny.LOL

Thuls just maintains distance between these two creatures..GW&C.This psyco is capable of anything.Thus, charu will plot any evil plans and moreover she  is having a secret meeting with her sothai...really disgusting to watch.Crazy.All charu cares abt right now is getting water to TA and allanchufy for him. After seeing GW&C' face the  thuls smiled got more hints abt her game.

At this point of time thuls has to maintain ..patience..or else these two devils will mess up everthing .In future thuls should give punches to charu... then it will be interesting to watch.
 As shubba said  nithish  was the star of the show.StarStar..perfect timing..charu..GW..rendum...nalla...asadu valichathugal...athu..eppadithan...charu..kudumpathugu...
perfect...timing...amaiyutho..theriyalai...but not thuls.

Here GW needs to be blamed as she is the one who support charu...and she is the victim who has to be punished first.
Let's wait for the upcoming epi whether T&t are going to withdraw the case  or not.Ermm

Edited by mini_00 - 12 March 2011 at 6:21am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ysesJanani20TheivaRanu.vjayamPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Thanks for the gr8 Update Theiva akka!!!

I can't wait to see Shyamala's reaction!!! She loves her husband's family!!!

I think TA thaan Periyappa kitta N and L-a accept panna solli kekaporaar!!! But I want Lav to suffer like Thulasi suffer with GW!!!!
Appasiye Charuvayum kallatti vitta sarri!!!

Love GW face when Nit arrived with the empty bottle!!! ROFL  Hope that Nit ku GW and Charu's plan theriyavaarum endru!!! I'm sure that Nit will be with T&T!!!

Nit can say to GW that TA can stay with Thulasi to help her!!! I don't want TA to go with this Psycho!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaAnnaJayJanani20Theivamini_00Arizes.Quelle-Belle

kuttyponnu Senior Member
kuttyponnu
kuttyponnu

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
It will be wonderful if NIt says we will go to the temple when Thuls is free
that will be one more nosecut by Nit.
Nit is good hearted boy but how come he is so indifferent to his parents.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.Janani20TheivavjayamArizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

Rishi87 Goldie
Rishi87
Rishi87

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
thanks theiva for the wonderful update
super nosecut for charu and GWROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivavjayamKowsi

Go to top