Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Kavita: I am a Spa baby
Buzz up!
Television's hot babe Kavita Kaushik, known for her mast andaz in Sab tv's F.I.R is as spunky and sporty as her character. The actress is usually busy working on her daily soap but whenever she a day off, she goes in for a spa treatment. "I am a SPA baby and the first thought during any free time I have is to I go to a SPA," says Kavita. Read on to check out what Kavita does on a free weekend.
Showing 1 of 5 imagesPrevious    Next
Kavita Kaushik
Morning 

On my day off, my morning starts late with a light breakfast after which I head to the Spa. I spend at least three hours getting a Swedish massage, head massage and whatever new treatments they recommend. The massages and treatments relax me a lot. They give me energy to go on for the next week. I think spa treatments are my stress busters.

Kavita Kaushik
Afternoon

I go out for a long lunch with my girlfriends. Mostly we opt for Chinese as that is my favorite cuisine. I also ensure that I gorge on Chinese delicacies only on weekends. Post lunch, I go to my friend Shruti's place where I play with her daughter usually. The weekend flies off soon enough.

Kavita Kaushik
Evening

By evening mostly I want to unwind and chill so I come home and sip on my favourite tea. I also spend some quality time with my family chatting nineteen to the dozen.

Kavita Kaushik
Night

Mostly I have to shoot the next day so I usually avoid late night parties. I hang out with friends or stay at home and watch some old some new movies on DVD.

Kavita Kaushik
Favorite movies

I love all Jackie Chan movies and they are my favourite. They are packed with humour and action. I can also watch Tom and Jerry- non stop. I love Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge and horror movies too. I enjoy watching them.

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 March 2011 at 12:01am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am a Spa baby: Kavita" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SHONIT_PRB

SHONIT_PRB

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
 i love this actress , she looks gorgeous ,usually i like style of her talking....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top