Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

TOPIC CLOSED.... (Page 2)

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Madhu.... my dear... i know we are all excited n happy for our Sushaan n the mausam of romance thats going on in SGP ..but please this kind of post is EXTREMELY INSENSITIVE and DEEPLY INSULTING to be compared with a tragedy where millions of homes... n families have been affected..destroyed .. mutilated....!!

Pls. sit back n give a thot to it....n edit ur post...

Thanks Tanu Di For coming here and commenting.......Sorry Madhu But U need to think to edit ur post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaShwePoo

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Madhu.... my dear... i know we are all excited n happy for our Sushaan n the mausam of romance thats going on in SGP ..but please this kind of post is EXTREMELY INSENSITIVE and DEEPLY INSULTING to be compared with a tragedy where millions of homes... n families have been affected..destroyed .. mutilated....!!

Pls. sit back n give a thot to it....n edit ur post...

Thanks Tanu Di For coming here and commenting.......Sorry Madhu But U need to think to edit ur post
I totally agree with u both...pls edit the post...i would say remove this topic...lets pray for mankind...its a crisis.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

madhu_d Senior Member
madhu_d
madhu_d

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged

Guys !!! Sorry 4 disheartening u all ..i was really shattered by the devastating news and was unable to  come out  of it....SGP has made me to forget about it for some time ....it was one of the horrified  news i have ever heard..and the pain  cannot be substituted by any one..May god stops his anger on us and see that this kind of things never happens once again...

kindly guys take this in funny way....if possible and do not bombard me with ur comments i cant bear it. yaar....Sorry!!!!!!!

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu_dittakavi

Guys !!! Sorry 4 disheartening u all ..i was really shattered by the devastating news and was unable to  come out  of it....SGP has made me to forget about it for some time ....it was one of the horrified  news i have ever heard..and the pain  cannot be substituted by any one..May god stops his anger on us and see that this kind of things never happens once again...

kindly guys take this in funny way....if possible and do not bombard me with ur comments i cant bear it. yaar....Sorry!!!!!!!

Madhu... by saying that Sushaan romance brought tsunmai.. is not funny dear..!! Embarrassed

We luv u ...n hence we expressed our concern...

Go to top