Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG FF- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai- Chapter 30 Page 82 LAST (Page 70)

xxsanaaaxx Senior Member
xxsanaaaxx
xxsanaaaxx

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
OMG, noice change!! keep up the good work... hope MAAN saves GEET and puts PREM, behind bars!!

-Veritaserum- IF-Rockerz
-Veritaserum-
-Veritaserum-

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

Awesome part ..... loved it

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Awesome update
Fabulous part
loved it
OMGG amazing twist in the story
Haila..Prem is such a B*****
Hope maan to the rescue
continue soon
cant wait
thank you

Desigirl144 Senior Member
Desigirl144
Desigirl144

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Chapter Twenty-Seven
(Aap Mil Gaye)

" MAAAAAN" yelled Geet as she saw Prem catchup and she was beating on the glass violently. Maan woke up from his sleep in the car and he saw Geet outside... he stepped out and saw Geet crying with blood all over her arms and nose...He rushed upto Geet and she hugged him so hard, " MAAAAAN PREM IS GOING TO KILL MEE.. ". " Shh.. im here Geet.. no one can even touch you.. don;t worry" said Maan who was trying to calm her down. That was it. Maan got angry, How dare Prem even touch her! That just offically ticked Maan off... he was definitely going to kill him for this...

Prem caught up and he saw Maan and Geet hugging. He stood there angry.. but he then started laughing a little... " aagayi naa baat pe Geet... seriously.. I didn't know that you would betray me that far.. stupid wh****" sneered Prem. Maan got angry and he broke out of the embrace and he pulled Geet behind him. She was hiding behind him and Maan walked towards him with anger. He clenched his fists. Prem was clearly drunk... his eyes were bloodshot red..

Maan looked him straight in the face and glared at him... " TERI ITNI HIMMAT KAY TUM MERI GEET PAR HAATH UTHAO!" yelled Maan. " She deserved it..." said Prem rolling his eyes. Maan got so angry that he punched Prem in the face hard. Prem fell down.. and he felt the hit.. it was hard... man was this guy strong.. Maan dragged Prem and grabbed his shirt and pulled him up. Prem was staggering around and he was just laughing like a total pyscho.. " Geet is wwwwwwwh*************************reee... haha!". Maan got so angry... and he punched prem so hard in the face. " DON'T EVEN GO NEAR MY GEET... HOW DARE YOU EVEN TOUCH HER!..." yelled Maan furiously!.

" Oh GET LOST MAAN SINGH KHURANA... I'VE ALREADY TOUCHED YOUR GEET... AND DAMN DOES SHE FEEL GOOD..." yelled Prem. Maan got so angry. and he began to beat him up so violently that Geet had to close her eyes tightly...

Prem staggered up and he said, " Is that all?" Maan got even more angrier and he punched Prem in the guts and face... Prem fell down. Maan kicked him in the stomach and said, " AGAR MERI GEET PAR EK HAATH AUR BHI UTHAYA NAA.. TO MAIN TUMHE YAHAAN PAR ZINDA GAAR DOONGA.. ISSI ZAMEEN KE NEECHE..." Geet saw Maan go violent. He was beating the crap out of Prem. Prem's nose was bleeding and mouth as well... and he had bruises all over his face... Prem was rolling around in pain... Maan stood there watching him, " Dont you DARE TOUCH GEET... OR ELSE YOU'LL GET EVEN WORSE".

Prem was moaning in pain...Geet stood there and she watched Maan in full rage. She rushed up to him and grabbed his arm, " Maan.. leave him alone..please..I'm ending the camp tomorrow.. please". Maan looked at Geet and he put his hand on her cheek.. and he took out a hankerchief from his pocket and wiped Geet's blood off. Prem staggered off and said, " II;LL GET YOU LATER MAAN SINGH KHURANA! WAIT.. JUST WAIT..."  and he went into his car and drove off... Maan looked into the distance... just then..

Geet put her hand on his cheek... she stood on her tippy toes... and she kissed him on the forhead.. cheeks.. nose.. and finally she cupped his face with her two hands.. Maan said, " I love you Geet... I love you so much" Geet smiled and tears rolled down her eyes and she said, " I love you Maan..."

Maan smiled and he grabbed her by the waist... " Tum meri dost thi aur aaj bhi ho, par pata nahin kyun ab tum meri jaan aur zindagi ban gayi ho..." Geet laughed, " Kyunki I have My Maan here don't I?". Maan laughed..." should I write a lovestory for My Geet?" " Bohot bolne lage ho Mr. Khurana" said Geet. Maan pulled her closer and whispered in her ear, " If I want.. I can do worse than the gazebo". Geet blushed, " Try me Mr.Khurana". " Right here?" said Maan. " Maan! koi bacha dekh lega.." said Geet as she looked around. " Our confession was so filmy eh? just like you" said Maan with a smirk. Geet frowned..." Not funny Maan... I needed help..."

" Ohh I like the sound of that" said Maan in a  husky voice. " Maan! shaadi ke baad"said Geet. " Arey yaar... " said Maan. " Until then Mr. Khurana.. you have to wait..." said Geet with a smile. " Can I take you home now?" said Maan. " No! tomorrow you can though" said Geet. "Acha.. Mrs. to be Khurana... chalein? AAPKE ghar?" said Maan. " Are you trying to make fun ofme?" said Geet. " No... " said Maan with a smirk. Geet light hit him on the chest with her fist... " Not funny". " Ouchh.. seedi dil par lagi... " said Maan sounding a little dramatic. " Chalein" said Geet. " Yep" said Maan. Maan and Geet walked all the way to their cottage.

As they entered, Maan wouldn't keep his hands off of her, " I seriously don't mind Geet.." winked Maan. " MAAN.." said Geet. They entered and they both cleaned up the mess and Geet went to go change while Maan was well... drying himself off...

Another guest was watching again... anyone want to guess?

I hope you liked it! Enjoy and Comment
Smile

Edited by Desigirl144 - 27 March 2011 at 12:22pm

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10psruthipyarisahelishanky18vini187Candy_jssree12sweet-mishtyVirIka4everholyangelmons_mbmaan13579kirannaryanicurry-sistahbdasmans22shruthiruchshuny.thebestBe.edgyam_sweet_parimansijani21dh_ritiLadyArwen-eiya-mystique_girlShimmerrMsMovielovermaanujaanudreamy4evercyum321-Humera-punjabi.princesajennalicia212lil_desi_goddessonu4eversmallvillewajiha-1mrk-1meravigilisopaponeconMaaneet.Loversimi91-Zahra15-Hanishadevisanu3108-Veritaserum-rupzloveuSpeechlessSabmeratu.zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6preethiaTyro-Sexy-ammu5--Ratna--..shreyaa..hinal_maaneetshah10--aarthi--divareenaanuandavisweet scorpiomitzi11pickachuspvdtabby999

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Awesomeeee update
loved it
Amazing part
Woohoo yaay Maan thats the way
loved the fight
thats b****** prem ughh
Hayeeeeee such a filmy confession hehe
love it they confess
awhh soo cute scene after the confession
I bet its prem or may be anjali lolz
Please another part
cant wait
thank ya

Edited by maangeetcrazy - 27 March 2011 at 12:30pm
sonu4ever IF-Rockerz
sonu4ever
sonu4ever

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Waah amazing. Yaay Maan beat the hell out of prem. Well deserved lol.
Shooo cute confession.
I hope its Anji who is watching them ;)

Do update soon please :D
preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
oh god their confession was nice.............better than the actual kkhh.............it must b anjali who wud b watching her i guess.............hope geet's family doesnt create any prob for her........
smallville IF-Rockerz
smallville
smallville

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
I'm speechless ... Great update !!!!

Go to top