Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG FF- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai- Chapter 30 Page 82 LAST (Page 6)

Desigirl144 Senior Member
Desigirl144
Desigirl144

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

Chapter 3
( Something Else)

" Papaa!" yelled Tina as she walked into Mr. Malhotra's office. Mr Malhotra looked up, " Tina beti!". He sat up and went to go hug her. She hugged him tight, " Papa! i missed you so much.. pata hai.. as soon as I entered Delhi.. ugh.. stares.. etc..". Mr. Malhotra laughed, " Tina yeh india hai.... acha yeh baat choro.. to flight kaisay thi?". Tina broke out of the hug, " It was tiring Papa.. main itni thak gayii hoon.. acha Ms. D'souza ghar par hai kya? Im hungry and tired.. I came straight from the airport". Mr. Malhotra sat Tina down on the couches, " Pehle.. I need to introduce to you someone Tina... she is my favorite student and a very sweet girl!". Tina smiled, " Oh really? acha phir to milna parega. ".  Mr Malhotra called the office and told them to send Geet to his office. 

After five minutes, Geet entered the office and she smiled, " Hi Mr. Malhotra.. apne mujhe bulaya?". Mr. Malhotra and Tina stood up front of her. She looked at Tina and smiled a little and Mr. Malhotra said, " Yeh meri beti Tina hai Geet.. ". Geet put her hand out for a handshake "  Hi! nice to meet you!". Tina looked at Geet  and smiled a little and shook Geet's hand... " Hi! nice to meet you too..". " Acha Geet beti aapne Tina ko guide karna hoga.. aur keep her company..". Geet smiled, " No problem Malhotra Sir..". " Acha you girls go... Geet beti.. show Tina around the university" said Mr. Malhotra patting Geet on the head. Geet smiled and Tina said, " Bye papa.. ".

Tina and Geet were walking through the corridors and Geet was as usual chirping around.. Tina could not help but laugh, " Calm down Geet!". Geet stopped and laughed for a second, " Sorry!.. pata hai.. sab mujhe kehte hai kay mein bohot bolti hoon.. kya karoon.. thats just me!". Tina laughed, " You are a nice girl Geet.. keep it that way.. ". They kept on walking on and then Geet stopped suddenly..

"BOO" yelled Maan as he came out with other guys to scare Geet. " Idiots.. mujhe ab dar nahi lagta.. " said Geet as she rolled her eyes. " Oh shutup Geet.. tum dar gayii!" said Maan teasingly. And then Maan looked to Tina, " Hi again ms. Squeezee mee..". Tina rolled her eyes, " Hi Mr. Im not interested..". Geet laughed.. " Tina.. this is my best friend.. Maan Singh Khurana.. ". " Okay seriously.. Hi.. nice to meet you" said Maan a little more seriously.. Tina looked at him and smiled a little, " Hi.. Im Tina.. nice to meet you too...". " Okay Geet.chalo yaar.. basketball practice hain abhi.. kya hai yaar.. bhool jati ho Ms.student body president.." said Maan. " Oyee! main bilkul bhool gayii.. yaar.. Yash mujhe maar dalega.... he'll make me run laps!" said Geet smacking her forhead.. " Acha chalo yaar.." said Maan. " Okay.. um Tina. I have to go.. Mr. Malhotra's office is straight ahead and on your left side.. " said Geet. " Okay Geet.. thanks.. main chali jaaongi.. good luck on your bball game" said Tina waving her hand and leaving..

As she was leaving, Geet took Maan's arm and pulled him.. " challoo yaar.. ". Maan walked backwards to watch Tina leave, " DAMMMNN.". Geet rolled her eyes, " Flirt.. chalo.. baad mein flirt karlena.." .Maan rolled his eyes, " Chalo". And they both headed off to practise..

The next day, it was Friendship Day and Geet was running around busy in preparations for the events. Maan was just.. well.. lazying around.. ." Maan!" yelled Geet as she literally startled him awake from the benches. " oyee what are you doing here.. chaloo help me.." said Geet as she prepared the stage..

" Main koi madat kardoon?" said Tina from behind Geet... Geet turned around and smiled, " Hi tina! no no.. its okay.. I told Maan to do it.. ". Maan opened one eye and saw Tina.. He got up suddenly and said, " Main yahaan hoon Geet.. ". Geet put her hands on her waist, " Finally Maan.. idiot.. ajaao.. kab se bula rahi hoon". "Okay chal yaar.. " said Maan rubbing his head. " Hi Maan" said Tina smiling at him. " Hi Tina.. kaisi ho tum?", " Theek hoon.. aur tum?" said Tina.. " Good.. waisay ek baat batao.. Oxford Uni is such a good uni.. chor kar kyun aagayi" said Maan. " Papa needed me here... and I missed him too.. but finishing my degree here is good as well!" said Tina smiling.. Oh that smile sent Maan flying.. " Yeah well.. you probably saw all angrazi gora's there.. " said Maan. " No.. there were some Indians.. my friend group was so diverse.. it was wonderful. ". " Oh so your group talked like this.. " said Maan trying to imitate a british accent. Tina
rolled her eyes.. " No.. a normal accent Maan..". She walked away from him.. Maan just smirked..

The stage was ready and so was the event and Geet was introducing the whole event.. " Hi guys! Welcome to the annual Friendship day Event!... today is jam packed with fashion shows... dances.. and tons of things to do in the carnival area! Enjoy yourselves!". She got off the stage and gave the mike to Lucky who was the host.. She came back down and tied up her hair.. her curly hair was all over the place... and she had her Delhi University t-shirt on and sweatpants.. She put a hairband on and wiped the sweat off her forhead.. Maan walked upto her and put his arm around her, " Kya hai Geet... har waqt busy hoti ho..".

" Sh--" said Geet as she began. Tina walked upto her and Maan.. " Great Job Geet! tum itni achi MC ho.. mujhe aaj pata chala.. ". Maan suddenly ignored Geet.. " Hi Tina.. again.. acha.. I have to give you something.. ". Geet frowned.. and Maan took out a bracelet.. it was the friendship day bracelet.. it was all Geet's favorite colors.. Red.. White.. Black.. blue... Geet looked at it and thought, " Whatt! thats mine!". " Maan!" began Geet as she pulled his arm. He totally shook her away, and said, " Mujhse dosti karogi Tina?". Tina looked at Geet... there was something in her eyes... she couldn't tell what she was saying.. But then she smiled and looked at Maan. " Okay" said Tina putting her wrist forward. Geet saw Maan put on her.. she got a little irritated..

" Friends?" said Maan putting out his hand for a handshake... Tina shook his hand " Friends.". Maan smiled.. and said, " Ill show you around Tina.. come.. ". He signaled her to come forward.. " Bye Geet.." said Tina waving her hands.. Geet smiled a little.. she was furious.. and she left the other way... " Idiot.. Kameena.. stupid moron.." mumbled Geet as she stormed off..

That evening the event was over and Geet was in the gymnasium and she was just shooting around. Her way of playing was so rough... she was running around and almost punishing herself. She was so angry.. " What the hell does Maan think he is?" yelled Geet... Everybody knew to keep away from Geet when she was angry at Maan.

Suddenly, Tina came in when Geet was running around with the basketball shooting from hoop to the other hoop. She saw Geet sweating like no tomorrow and almost punishing herself... She was worried, " Geet... its Tina.. Kya hua...". Geet did not stop... she ignored Tina.. Tina frowned... " Is it about Maan...".Geet stopped suddenly and turned around to face Tina. She was breathing hard and was literally drenched from sweat. Tina saw the water bottle and picked it up and she offered it to Geet, " Geet... Water?". Geet looked at her and softened her expression, " Thanks". She took the bottle from Tina's hand and drank the water. She sat down on the benches and Tina sat beside her, " Geet... we're friends right? You can tell me anything Geet... I'm listening.."

Geet looked at her even more intently, " Nothing Tina... Thanks for asking". Tina frowned, " Geet... there is clearly a reason why you are so angry.. and I know its about Maan... you are a sweet girl... I could never imagine you getting angry for so long." Geet tried to smile but she didn't know why... a tear came out of her eyes. " Nothing Tina... ". Tina looked at Geet, " Geet... ". Geet wiped the tear, " Nahi Tina.. bus... Im sure you know Maan.. duffer mujhe har waqt satata rehta hai". "Chalo Tina.. Thanks for asking..."Geet got up and collected her stuff... she wiped her face with a towel..

Tina got up and suddenly said, " Maan... come here...". Geet stopped for second and turned around and saw Maan walking in.. typical Maan style... He looked serious and walked towards Geet... he stopped and looked at her, " Happy Friendship day Geet". He took out the friendship bracelet which had all of Geet's favorite colors. Geet smiled at him, " You too Maan". He put it on her and she suddenly punched on the arm " Idiot! MUJHE BHOOL GAYE?". "Ouch yaar! ladki ho ya ladka.. God.. you punch hard!" said Maan laughing... She kept on hitting him on the arm and saying, " Idiiott! duffer!".

Tina was looking at them with a smile on her face and she didn't know why, but she felt like she was coming in between two best friends... two people... She had a tear come out of her eye and wiped it quickly and walked away slowly hearing Maan and Geet argue and laugh behind her..

I hope you liked it! Enjoy and comment!

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10san1989star432Candy_jsMAANEET_hameshaSalmankatshruthiruchsxxsanaaaxxcurry-sistahmans22VirIka4evernazsijholyangelBe.edgycherieLoverhuny.thebestpalak13dmg_roks_antarasahibasharmazoha25LadyArwen-eiya-gangesegbMsMovieloverShimmerrputht-mayur-sajan-jdreamy4evercyum321maanujaanuwajiha-1-Veritaserum-ajennsmallvillealicia212lil_desi_goddesMaaneet.Loversimi91-Zahra15-Tyrodivareenaanuandavisweet scorpiomitzi11hinal_maaneetshah106n6s6k6i6r6a6n6--Ratna--preethiaSabmeratu.zaara2212pickachuspvdtabby999

Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
awesome update
Tina is a gr8 frend knowing dat she is cumin between 2 frends
Grrr at Maan how cud he 4get his beat frend on frendship day
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the pm
mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
fabulous update
pls cont soonnnnnnnn
thanks pm
maanujaanu IF-Dazzler
maanujaanu
maanujaanu

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
hey it was amazing wait 4 d nxt prt
1 more plzzz
Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
awesome update....
cant wait to know whats in store for us...
continue soon...
cyum321 IF-Dazzler
cyum321
cyum321

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Beautiful!!!
lil_desi_goddes IF-Rockerz
lil_desi_goddes
lil_desi_goddes

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
fantastic update, but i felt bad for geet that Maan forget her on Friendship's Day!
Maaneet.Lover IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top