Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG FF- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai- Chapter 30 Page 82 LAST (Page 57)

HawtieSeep Goldie
HawtieSeep
HawtieSeep

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
thank youSmile

Desigirl144 Senior Member
Desigirl144
Desigirl144

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

Chapter Twenty-Three
( Kya Mujhe Pyar Hai?)

Maan continued to walk away from Geet's house. " I can't believe that I lost complete control over my emotions!... what is happening to me!!?!" said Maan as he went towards his car. He was mumbling ot himself until he heard, " Pappaa! aap kahaan jaa rahe hain". Maan stopped and sighed... he turned around, " Anji.. apne tent mein wapas jao..." Anjali frowned, " Papaa.. kuch hua kya?". " No baby.. jao.. please.. Papa will be back.." said Maan as he turned around. Anjali shrugged and ran off towards her tent.

He got into his car and turned on the ignition. He backed out his car and drove off towards the hotel. He was driving fast and he was swearing at himself for possibly freaking Geet out to the max. He turned on the radio and it only had romantic songs on! Of course! it was the evening... a particularily romantic evening.

He turned the radio off and he just drove quietly, ignoring his emails and calls. Maan didn't want to bother with it! He was absolutely confused... " Why did I do that?".
Maan approached the hotel and he parked his car in the underground parking and he walked out. He went into the hotel and he called Dadima, " Dadimaa.. which room are you in? maine aapse kuch baat karni hai" said Maan sounding a little disturbed. Dadimaa sounded a little worried.. she hoped he hadn't found out about their plan! She only replied, " Beta.. room 345..". Maan got off the phone and he went up towards dadimaa's room...

He knocked and she opened her door smiling, " Come in beta..." Maan nodded and he came in and sat down on the couch. Dadimaa brought him some water and she gave it to him and sat beside him. " Beta.. kya hua.. itne pareshaan kyun lag rahe ho?". " Dadimaa.. where should I start.. well.. I met Geet at the camp... she runs the camp.. and..." began Maan. "Geet?! Bete! aapne pehle kyun nahi bataya! agar mujhe pata hota to main seedi ussi milne jaati" said Dadimaa in a fake surprise voice. " Surprised me too dadimaa.. and..." said Maan as he drank a sip of water. Dadimaa smiled, " And?". " And... she changed dadimaa.. woh bilkul badal gayii hai.. and I think... im sort of attracted to her.." said Maan. Dadimaa smirked, " Go on Maan."

Maan told dadimaa everything and she only put her hand on his cheek, " Beta.. mujhe lag raha hai kay tum usse pyar karne lage ho..." He looked at her surprised, " dadima??1". " Haan bete.. yeh feelings hide nahi kartay.. beta.. Geet bohot achi ladki hai... and now you only have to find out if she loves you or not.. " said Dadimaa.  Maan thought about it for a minute and he finally said, " I think you are right dadimaa.. I think I love Geet... Dadimaa.. she is just... amazing.. I don't know why I didn't feel this before..". Dadimaa laughed, " Bete... tell her your feelings.. better late than never!.. goo! now! its an order!". Maan smiled, " Dadimaa.. I love Geet so much.. woh meri zindagi hai.. meri dost hai.. aur meri jaan hai..."

Dadimaa smiled, " Goo Maan! jao.. usko apni dil ki baat kehdo!". Maan nodded and kissed dadimaa on the forhead, " Thankyou dadimaa!". Maan grabbed his keys and ran out the door. She got up and closed the door. She quickly took out her phone and called Anjali.

Anjali picked up, " Hi dm.. papa aapke paas aaye thay?". " haan bete! guess what!" said dadimaa excitedly. " Kya dm!!?" said Anjali getting a little curious. " Your papa is in love with Geet...!" said dadimaa. " OMGG.! REALLY DM? AAPKO KAISAY PATA?" said Anjali loudly. " SHH! ek min bete.. bata ti hoon" said dadimaa. Anjal was quiet and she heard dadimaa tell her of everything that happened. Anjal was so happy! "Mom is going to be so happy! ddmm! we are almost there.." said Anjali excitedly. " I know beta! we are almost there!" said dadimaa.. " Acha dm.. I sense romancee! acha bye.. aur.. baad mein phone karti hoon.. bye dmm.. love you.. muahh" said Anjali as she put down the phone. " Bye bete" said dadimaa as she put down the phone as well.

On the other hand, Maan was rushing towards the camp again. He parked his car and quickly entered the park to find a big bonfire in the middle and kids were sitting around it singing songs. Geet was sitting there singing along and laughing. She shifted her gaze and she saw Maan smiling at her.

I hope you liked it! Enjoy and Comment!!Smile

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10pyarisaheliroshni77Candy_jsSalmankatsweet-mishtyshruthiruchsholyangelmaan13579mons_mbursrithikaAngel.Khushimans22curry-sistahbdastanya_vihuny.thebestdmg_roks_antaramansijani21HawtieSeepBe.edgyam_sweet_parisahibasharmaLadyArwen-eiya-dh_ritizoha25ShimmerrMsMovielovergangesegbcyum321dreamy4evermaanujaanuwajiha-1sanu3108mrk-1meravigilisopunjabi.princesalicia212sonu4eversmallvilleanjucoollil_desi_goddesMaaneet.Lover-Veritaserum-rupzloveuSpeechlessHanishadevisimi91-Zahra15-TyroSabmeratu.zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6preethiaammu5sweet scorpiomitzi11divareena--Ratna--Ash1991hinal_maaneetshah10..shreyaa..pickachunotfadedawayspvdtabby999

MsMovielover IF-Dazzler
MsMovielover
MsMovielover

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
YAAAY i'm first Tongue
aww he finally realised that he loves her
now i cant wait till he tells her

Edited by MsMovielover - 24 March 2011 at 5:29pm
cyum321 IF-Dazzler
cyum321
cyum321

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Loved it!!!!!
pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Please update next part soonnn!!!
Loveee the part.
Maan is in loveee.
Thanxx for the pm.

Fatima
maanujaanu IF-Dazzler
maanujaanu
maanujaanu

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
amazing update
do continue soon
smallville IF-Rockerz
smallville
smallville

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Luv luv luved it <3 can't wait for more !!!!!!!!!
pinderdd Senior Member
pinderdd
pinderdd

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
yay!! cant wait for the next onee!!! :)

Go to top