Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG FF- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai- Chapter 30 Page 82 LAST (Page 47)

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
awsome update

Desigirl144 Senior Member
Desigirl144
Desigirl144

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

Chapter Twenty
(Dil Haara)

The next morning, Geet had gotten up early again and she got ready to help prepare breakfast for the kids. She wore her simple and most favorite black sari and she clipped her hair up.. she totally forgot that she was going to challenge Maan today... she was so busy figuring out paperwork with Mr. D' Souza. It was 8am and as soon as she got out of her house she found kids already running towards the washrooms to brush their teeth. She was so happy after a long time! Not only these kids... but something else made her happy too!

She was strolling along and she watched as the kids giggled and talked loudly as they walked towards the washrooms and chasing eachother around. She smiled warmly and admired the sun that was shining. But her eyes were truly searching for someone else and she was caught up in thinking deeply.

Suddenly, she bumped into someone and she sort of fell back... " Sorry! I didn't see you there" said Geet as she regained her balance. She looked up and saw Maan grinning. He was eyeing her and she blushed... " Good Morning Geet" said Maan in a husky voice. A smiled crept on her face and she said, " Good Morning Maan". "Walk?" said Maan. Geet nodded and walked with Maan and for a few minutes they were silent.

Until, Maan and Geet both spoke at the same time, " So?". They looked at eachother and laughed. " Okay so seriously Geet.. tum itni badal gayii... so graceful... so successful.. kaisay?" said Maan. Geet looked at him intently, " Maan... its been ten years... one goes farther than University within that time period..."

" True That Geet..." said Maan as he put his hands in his pocket. He looked at her and he noticed she clipped her hair up...Geet looked straight ahead and she didn't know what to say now. " Acha... Anjali kahaan hain?" said Geet. "She's gone to brush her teeth and change her clothes...but she is going to be here in about two minutes" said Maan.

Suddenly from behind, Maan heard, " Papaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa". Maan and Geet turned around... Maan smiled and knelt down. Geet looked at him questioningly. Anjali ran into Maan's arms and hugged him, " Papaa.. I missed you... kahaan thay aap!". Geet smiled and stepped back a little. " I was right here princess... waisay tum to papa ko bhool gayii ho!" said Maan looking at Geet with the corner of his eyes. Anjali looked at Maan... " Wait. NO... main aapse naraaz hoon.. kya Anji.. pagal hai tu... papa.. main aapse naraaz hoon.. FINAL". She broke out of his embrace and crossed her arms and glared at Maan.

He grinned..." Why princess.. maine kya kiya?". " kya kiya apne? excuse me... Mr. Khurana JI...you took the stupid boys side... my Geet maam will win your match!" said Anjali as she walked to stand beside Geet. Geet smirked, " See.. I even have your daughter on my side Maan..!". Geet put her arm around Anjali's shoulder, " My Pari and Anji are here with me... ". Anjali smirked, " See papa! Geet maam is the best!!! eat and west... Geet maam is the best!". Geet and Anjali laughed... " Okay ladies... now its my turn... after breakfast Handa.. you and me...basketball match" said Maan with one eyebrow up with a smile. Geet totally forgot about it but she tried acting like she didn't so she only smiled at him.

"Done... Mr. Khurana.." said Geet taking her hand out for handshake. Maan shook her hand and it sent shivers down her back. She took her hand away suddenly and she smirked.." Chalo Anjali..." Anjali walked with Geet and turned around to stick out her tongue. Maan laughed and walked behind them.

After breakfast, Geet had quickly helped clean up and she went towards the basketball hoop area and she found Maan sitting there spinning the ball around with his index finger. He saw Geet and he smirked... "Anji.. Arush..". The kids both came out and Anjali went on Geet's side and Arush on Maan's side. " Be prepared to lose Sharma..." said Anjali smirking. " Get a life Khurana... you'll lose..." said Arush rolling his eyes. " Maan... I'll be nice and let you start" said Geet as she tied her pallu tightly around her waist and she tucked it in. She tied her hair up and she took off her  jewellry. Maan looked quite amused... " Okay.. as you wish".

Maan started dribbling the ball and Geet ran towards Maan. Maan ran as he bounced the ball and Geet was trying to block him. He continued to dribble the ball around teasing her... She said, " Maan! your phone!". Maan stopped and put the ball down to get his phone! It was his blackberry!... She rolled her eyes and she ran and took the ball away. He glared at her.." Cheater!".

She rolled her eyes, " Stop being so guilible Khurana..." She dribbled the ball blocking him from behind.. and she spun around him ducking underneath and she almost made a shot until Maan ran up and he stealthily pulled her pallu out. She was shocked and she almost fell until Maan caught her. She looked at him with surprised eyes, " MAAAN! He smirked, " What goes around comes around..."

" Maan Singh-" began Geet as she glared at him. He was lost in her eyes and she noticed... She continued to stare at him trying not to blush. He looked into the deep hazel eyes that were lined carefully with kajal. Her soft skin made him want to caress it... His strong hands were holding her delicate and petite body. He could feel the soft skin of her back and he said, " I win Handa..." Geet blushed and she could feel his strong arms holding her. Even if she was about to fall off the tip of a bridge, if he was holding her, she could never fall...

Geet snapped out of her thoughts and she looked around embarassed, " Maan... the kids..". He snapped out of it and helped her up... They stepped away from eachother and Geet fixed her sari and Maan straightened out his shirt and ran his fingers through his hair... She looked at him," You win..". " But you defeated me with your eyes" mumbled Maan. " Maan.. apne kuch kaha?" said Geet pretending not to hear that. He looked at her and grinned, " Oh no.. nothing.." She nodded and found Anjali and Arush gone. " Where did they go?" asked Geet looking around.

The sun was shining down very hard and I guess wearing black wasn't the most smartest thing. She was feeling hot and she opened up her hair and she fixed it... Maan continued to look at her... but he looked away as soon as he heard, " Papaa!". He excused himself and he ran towards Anjali who was at one of the relays that were set up for the kids. She  and turned around... she closed her eyes tightly, " Hayee rabbaa! Geeeeeeeeeeeet". She was so happy... She calmed herself and tried not to smile.. and she turned around and walked towards the relays...

I hope you liked it! Enjoy and CommentSmile

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10pyarisaheliCandy_jsshruthiruchssweet-mishtyiluvrainaartiholyangelsurbhijn106-ArhiLover-VirIka4evermans22curry-sistahbdasxxsanaaaxxtanya_vihuny.thebestdmg_roks_antaraLadyArwen-eiya-Be.edgymansijani21HawtieSeepmounacutydh_ritizoha25sahibasharmaShimmerrMsMovielovergangesegbputhdreamy4evermaanujaanuamzu32cyum321-Humera-anjucoolpunjabi.princessonu4eversmallvillealicia212mrk-1meravigilisosanu3108ajenn-Zahra15-TinkerBellasimi91-Veritaserum-Hanishadevi6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6ammu5preethiaSabmeratu.zaara2212Tyrohinal_maaneetshah10--aarthi----Ratna--anuandavidivareenasweet scorpiomitzi11pickachuspvdnotfadedawaytabby999

HawtieSeep Goldie
HawtieSeep
HawtieSeep

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
thanxSmile
maanujaanu IF-Dazzler
maanujaanu
maanujaanu

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged

amazing update

but it needs to progress a lttle faster

cyum321 IF-Dazzler