Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG FF- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai- Chapter 30 Page 82 LAST (Page 40)

Desigirl144 Senior Member
Desigirl144
Desigirl144

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Chapter Seventeen
(The Conversation)

The rain was pouring down and all the kids were inside the tent drying up. Maan and Geet quickly walked towards the campsite where all the tents were. Geet went into every tent and checked to see if everyone was okay. Maan looked for Geetanjali everywhere and he started to get a little worried. Geet saw him looking around and she walked upto him and asked, " Maan, kisko dhoond rahe ho?." Maan turned around and looked at Geet. " Anjali... kahaan hai woh?" said Maan impatiently.

Geet smiled, " She is right there Maan... in that tent and she is just drying up in there." Maan nodded and he felt at peace. Geet was under an umbrella and she was completely drenched. Maan could not help but just stare at her again. Geet knew what his eyes were looking at and she broke the silence, " Surprised to see me like this Maan?". Maan was completely caught off guard at her comment but he nodded, " Yes... actually I'm amazed... you... you.. your hair.. your clothes... what happened?". Geet laughed, " Maan... its been ten years... Ive grown out of those clothes..."

Maan raised an eyebrow but he joked, " Are you the same Geet?". Geet nodded, " Of course... same old Geet...". " It feels like I met someone else other than my old Geet" said Maan as he shivered. Geet saw him shivering and she said," Come inside... my cottage is right there... and you can leave when the rain clears up". Maan nodded and followed Geet towards her cottage that overlooked all the tents.

Maan entered her tiny little cottage and he took his shoes off and Geet slipped her sandals off and Maan looked at them, " She would never wear those in a million years!". Geet turned around and raised an eyebrow " Maan... aap ne kuch kaha?". " Now she uses "AAP" with me... how formal!" thought Maan. Geet snapped her fingers and smiled, " Maan... lets go... I'll get you a towel..." Maan nodded and followed her up the stairs. He looked around... it was tiny, but it was roomy and comfortable. He looked at the pictures of Geet in the last ten years. He was a little confused. Why did she have so many pictures of her with African kids? He thought he would ask her later.

Suddenly, Geet slipped a little and Maan instantly caught her. She breathed hard, " Haye rabba! Geet.. araaam se chal". Maan laughed at her comment, " Careful Geet". Geet smiled and he helped her regain her balance. She thanked him and moved towards the small hallway and she opened a door of a tiny closet and took out a towel from there. She gave him the towel and he took it from her. She smiled, " I'll be back... the other washroom is there Maan..." said Geet as she was about to go to her room

Maan dried himself up in the washroom and he took off his shirt.. it was completely drenched... unsuitable to wear unless he wanted  to catch a cold. He dried his hair and he hung the towel in the washroom. He went downstairs and just walked around for a bit waiting for Geet to come out. He sat down on the couch in the little family room and made himself comfortable.

Just then, Geet came down in a simple white anarkali that was up to her calves and her hair was a little wet from the rain and she had no makeup on. She was drying her hair with towel.Maan suddenly got up from his chair and saw Geet. She looked like an angel. Maan could never imagine his Geet to be this beautiful and graceful. He could smell her sweet perfume. Geet came slowly towards the living room and saw Maan only in his white undershirt. She looked at his abs and strong arms that showed a little from his undershirt...

" Geet! tu itni disgusting hai naa kay bus.. you are so lustful .. " thought Geet as she tried snapping out of it. . His looks had matured from University and she saw it clearly. He matured even more physically and hopefully emotionally. Poor Maan. Geet knew that Tina was trouble from the start, but she knows she is not the type to rub it in Maan's face. It would hurt him.

" Uh Geet... " said Maan looking around. " Bhook lag rahi hai?" said Geet. Maan nodded, " Can Anjali come? I wonder if she's eaten anything..." Geet smiled, " Maan... the kids had their lunch inside their tents and she is okay... I just called to check if the kids are okay. Maan nodded and Geet went into the kitchen and he followed her. She moved her hair to one side and he could see her back a little bit. Maan tried not to seem like a total perv... but this girl in front of him was stealing his heart.

Geet quickly fixed up a soup and Maan sat down in the tiny dining room which had a window overlooking tents. Geet set the table and she put the soup on the table. Geet sat down and she said, " Maan.. go ahead. go first". " No...you go" said Maan. Geet rolled her eyes, " Okay.." Maan only smiled at her. She looked so... mesmarizing...He felt like he could stare at her all day.  

Geet and Maan were eating and he finally asked her, " Geet... why do you have pictures of Afircan kids?". She stopped eating for a bit, " Maan.. I work for Red Cross and Unicef and I finished my studies and I left for Africa for a bit since I had an awesome job there." He looked at her, " Is that why you left Geet?". She stopped eating again and she looked at her food, " Maan... Daarji and Maa needed me that time... I told you before leaving..." Maan could feel that she didn't want to talk about it. " Sorry Geet..." said Maan looking at her. She smiled, " Its okay Maan... anyways so what have you been doing these ten years?"

Maan smiled, " Geet... I own a construction company called Khurana Constructions and I just don't have a life after that really..." She laughed, " Why didn't you get married Maan? I thought you would've had so many children by now..." He smirked, " Tum nahi mili.. iss liye". She frowned, " Maan... there are better girls out in the world and Mr. Khurana.. you are stilll the? what did they call you... Dhak Dhak of the university? You probably have so many female employees that are dying to touch you!".

He laughed, " But you only have a right over me Geet... you always did". She got a little uneasy, " Maan.. are you done with your plate?". He smiled, " Yes.. here..." She smiled and took the plate into the kitchen and started to stack up the dishes in the dish washer. Maan and Geet thought they were the only ones there but....

There was another guest that was watching them from the window.

" Anjii yaar.. chaloo!!" whispered Payal. " No. you go... main aati hoon" said Anjali. " Okay fine bye.. tumhara intezaar karoongi" said Payal going away from the window. Anjali watched from the window and she rolled her eyes, " Papaa! you act like a boy on a first date. seriously. romance! kya hua! Mere hero jaisay papa! romance romance romance!". She got a little irriated and she called dadimaa and dadimaa picked up.

" DM! these two are acting like they are on a first date! so formal! aapne to kaha tha kay they are so informal... you said that they argue and talk a lot!.. they are so quiet.. eating SOUP.. papa has lost his touch!.. Geet looks so pretty and papa.. well.. mere papa hain.. so handsome!!  DMM! KYA KAROON" whispered Anjali. " Anji beta slow down... acha main tumse nahi mil sakti par ek baat mere suno... it will for sure work!" said Dadimaa. Geetanjali listened in... and she was very interested. And as usual she had a trick up her sleeve. Geetanjali Singh Khurana was going to unite them once and for all.

I hope you liked it! Enjoy and Comment!Smile

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10thahupyarisahelipsruthishanky18shanmanjufizza25Salmankatchiki143maan13579surbhijn106mamatha.sweet-mishtyshruthiruchscurry-sistahmans22tanya_vipalak13dmg_roks_antarahuny.thebestsahibasharmaMiss.Hoshiarpurdh_ritizoha25LadyArwen-eiya-am_sweet_pariBe.edgymansijani21maanujaanuMsMovielovergangesegbamzu32cyum321dreamy4everputhraj_202-Humera-Shimmerrpunjabi.princesajennkomlikaalicia212sonu4eversmallvillemrk-1meravigilisoVintagepeachsanu3108Maaneet.Loverrupzloveu-Veritaserum-wajiha-1-Zahra15-TinkerBellasimi91HanishadeviTyro..shreyaa..preethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.zaara2212ammu5--Ratna--hinal_maaneet--aarthi--divareena*Dakoo_Minzy*mitzi11pickachuspvdtabby999

hinal_maaneet IF-Sizzlerz
hinal_maaneet
hinal_maaneet

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
wow loved it so now what is anjali going to do i hope a basketball match
zaara2212 IF-Sizzlerz
zaara2212
zaara2212

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
loved it Tongue
--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--