Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG FF- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai- Chapter 30 Page 82 LAST (Page 31)

simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
wow so cute geet & anjali talk
love it awesome update
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnn
thanks pm

punjabi.princes IF-Rockerz
punjabi.princes
punjabi.princes

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
awesome part!
con't soon
smallville IF-Rockerz
smallville
smallville

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
great update !!!
waiting for more :)
pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Sweett!!!!
Loveee the update.
I hope to see maneet meeting soonnn.
Continue soonnn.
Thanxx for the pm.

Fatima
sonu4ever IF-Rockerz
sonu4ever
sonu4ever

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Lovely FF sweety.
I like the fact that u changed the concept a bit.
Im so glad that Maan didgnt marry Tina :D

Do update soon please.

Great job.
Desigirl144 Senior Member
Desigirl144
Desigirl144

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

Chapter Fifteen
 (I'm Coming)

The whole day, Anjali and Payal had enjoyed! The stations were so much fun! Anjali was so tired at the end of the day and Payal... well.. she went straight to sleep... and Anjali was still up... laying there...

She looked around and took out her phone from her pocket and dialed dadimaa... Dadimaa answered the phone, " Helloo. Anjali.. how are you baby? how was your first day?". " Hi dadimaa.. it was good.. omgg.. dadimaa.. stations! they were so much fun... and and.. pata hai? I made a new friend.. Payal.. she is so sweet... i feel at home already.. aur dadimaa. papa ka phone aaya? woh theek hai naa?". " Whoa beta.. slow down.. tumhari dadimaa itni jawaan nahin hain.." laughed Dadimaa.. Dadimaa went on talking to Anjali and Anjali was having so much fun telling her about her day and of course about Geet..

At the same time, Geet was taking rounds across the tents and she came across Anjali's that had a little light... She frowned and tiptoed in... she heard someone giggling and talking.. and she went towards the bed and saw that Anjali was talking to someone over the phone... "Dadimaa!! I can't believe itt you-" said Anjali as she turned around and she found Geet standing there with her hands on her waist..." Geetanjali... why are you talking on your phone so late missy?". Dadimaa on the other line heard Geet and she was just so happy.. it had been a decade since she had heard her Geet's voice.. still sweet as ever...

"Acha bete.. ill go.. Beware of your Geet maam!!.. good luckkkk par poti jii!!" said Dadimaa laughing. " DMM! SERIOUSLY...." said Anjali rolling her eyes... Geet raised an eye brow but couldn't help but break a smile, " Are you done Miss Anjali?". Anjali shut her phone and hid it under her pillow and just smiled widely, " Sorry Geet... Maam..". Geet couldn't stay angry but she grabbed Anjali's ear softly and said, " So jaaoo!!". Anjali laughed and Geet pulled the covers close to her.. tucking her into bed, " Good night maam..".

Geet smiled and turned around to go out of the tent until she stopped, " Anjali... tell your DM that she has a very sweet granddaughter..". Anjali laughed, " jii maam.. goodnight maam". Geet laughed to herself a little bit and went out of the tent leaving an sleepy Anjali behind...

The next morning, Geet was up bright and early... she wore her favorite color.. red.. and her favorite sari that she seldom takes out to wear.. She wore her silver studs and a light silver necklace that had a little diamond as a pendant.. She wore a litte bit of bangles and she put on her tiny silver ring... she looked at it and sighed, " Geet... teri shaadi honay wali hai... apne dil ko sambhaal..". She snapped out of her thoughts and put on her kajal... she put on her mascara and lipgloss...

Geet took one last look at herself and smiled, " Geet... ready?". Geet came out her house and she found some kids already outside their tents going into the washrooms to brush their teeth.. She walked outside and she greeted everyone and kids went up to her and they hugged her... She was walking through the camp and she went to the deck that overlooked the water. She saw some girl dipping her feet in and looking out to the lake.

She smiled and went closer towards her.. she put her hand on the girls shoulder and the girl quickly turned around.. " Anjali?.. itni subah.. its so cold! and your dipping your feet in?" said Geet frowning a little. " Kuch nahin maam.. just remembering my mom.. thats it... I wish she was here..." said Anjali looking into the horizion. Geet smiled and said, " Anjali.. Im sure your mom is proud of you and she is probably waiting for you at home". Anjali looked a little upset, " Maam... my mother died when I was born...". Geet's smile vanished, " Oh Anjali... Im so sorry to hear that... but Anjal.." Anjali looked at Geet, " Its okay maam... aapko pata nahin tha". Geet smiled a little, " Anjali your mom is looking at you from heaven... and she loves you very much!". Anjali smiled a little and said, " Thanks Maam.. ". " For what Anjali?" said Geet... " For everything" said Anjali as she got up and put her flip flops on. Geet smiled, " Sweet girl".

Anjali and Geet walked towards the camp together talking and laughing.. " You remind me of someone I knew Anjali.. I don't know why... " said Geet. Anjali smirked, " Who maam?". "My friend... Pari..." said Geet smiling. Anjali smiled, " She must be really pretty right?". Geet nodded, " Mhm.. the most sweetest and prettiest girl I knew... " Anjali smirked, " Where is she now?". " I honestly don't know Anjali.. I wish I could see her... " said Geet looking a little lost. "She can see you maam" said Anjali as she took a step forward and walked ahead. Geet looked a little confused... " What??" thought Geet. Geet shrugged it off and walked towards the big group of kids that were gathered at the benches...

Geet came and greeted everyone... she explained the event of the morning which was arts and crafts... Everyone was free to work on the grass.. benches.. anywhere they like but it must be in the camp area... Geet sent everyone off and Geet sat on one of the picnic tables and started to talk and help a group of kids.. Anjali saw two places empty on the picnic table and she grabbed Payals hand and dragged her towards the table. She and Payal sat down and started to draw something...

Suddenly, Anjali heard someone hit the breaks really hard on their car... She turned around and she saw a Mercedes Benz...  her Papa's Mercedes Benz... she smiled so hard.. " Paaayall!! ppappaaa!". Payal turned around and her mouth was open.. Geet stopped talking for a second and she turned around to look... She saw someone park right into the parking lot where the camp site began...  She frowned and got up.. to see who it was... no parents were allowed... then why this car?

I hope you likeeddd it!!! Enjoy and commmeent!Smile

Edited by Desigirl144 - 19 March 2011 at 3:31pm

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10psruthipyarisaheliroshni77shanky18Candy_jsfizza25holyangelshruthiruchssurbhijn106bdasmans22curry-sistahxxsanaaaxxiluvrainaartisweet-mishtydmg_roks_antarahuny.thebestpalak13HawtieSeepLadyArwen-eiya-varthyadi000sahibasharmamystique_girldh_ritizoha25am_sweet_pariBe.edgymaanujaanugangesegbShimmerrdreamy4everputhcyum321mrk-1meravigilisopunjabi.princesajennkomlikaalicia212lil_desi_goddessonu4eversmallvilleanjucoolHanishadeviMahimaan-Zahra15-simi91Maaneet.Lover-Veritaserum-wajiha-1..shreyaa..6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6preethiaSabmeratu.zaara2212Tyroammu5sweet scorpiomitzi11divareenaanuandavihinal_maaneetshah10--Ratna--pickachuspvdtabby999

mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
wow it was so cute
anjali & geet scene
love it
brilliant update
pls cont soonnnnnnnn
thanks pm
sonu4ever IF-Rockerz
sonu4ever
sonu4ever

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Hayeee Maan is there. What an entry :D
Geet and Anji's interraction was cute. Hehe geet is sweet letting anjie talking with daadi :D
Too good.

Cabt wait for the next part. :)

Go to top