Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG FF- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai- Chapter 30 Page 82 LAST (Page 26)

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
part 10
wow i like this game..............so Maan ke liye dosti zindagi hai and pyaar Geet..................love this combination.................so Geet is his life...............and love and friend and everything.................Geet is getting engaged and her marriage in in few months.....................sigh..............

part 11
who is playing Prem? nice part.................Geet still loves Maan and thinks Man would have married Tina by now.................

cont soon..................

cyum321 IF-Dazzler
cyum321
cyum321

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
awesome parts
maanujaanu IF-Dazzler
maanujaanu
maanujaanu

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Smile nyc update
simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
both parts brilliant
update pls cont
soonnnnnnnnnn
thanks pm
Speechless IF-Rockerz
Speechless
Speechless

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
hey nice one..... update soonSmile
Desigirl144 Senior Member
Desigirl144
Desigirl144

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

Chapter 12
(No Matter What)

---------------------------------------------Khurana Mansion-------------------------------------------

Maan and Anjali returned from their walk and drive towards the icecream parlour and Anjali was so hyper... " Anjalii! relax.." said Maan smiling. " Papaa! I wish I knew Geet... she sounds like a nice girl". Maan went quiet and thought, " I wish I knew where she was..." " Apne kuch kahaa papaa?" said Anjali. " No beta.. I didn't.. chalo.. lets go cut your cake". " Papaa! its almost 11 o clock..." said Anjali yawning. " Noo!! its my princesses' birthday! " said Maan as he picked her up and brought her to the living room. Daadimaa was standing there lighting the candles.. and Anjali looked at the cake! " Chocolate papaa!!". said Anjali smiling. " Yess.. gooo!" said Maan as he put her down and she ran towards the cake. Maan walked towards them and Anjali sat down. " Lets start!" said Maan.

Anjali closed her eyes and wished, " I wish that I am successful in what I want to do... and I wish that Im able to bring papa and Geet together again". Anjali opened her eyes and blew the candles out. She cut two pieces of cake and fed Maan and Daadima... So Maan turned around and he put Anjali on his lap, " Okay so my little ten year old... what do you want for your birthday?". Anjali smiled, " I want your permission to attend the Sunshine Hill Camp in Pune." Maan's smile vanished and he frowned, " Why Anjali...?"  " Papa! its my birthday and I want to go.. please papa.. please" pleaded Anjali. Maan turned completely serious, " No Anjali... Anjali took a deep breath and said, " PAPAA.. PLEASE. ITS MY BIRTHDAY.. AND I WANT IT.. NO MATTER WHAT.

Maan put her on the couch and stood up... he looked so frustrated... " Geetanjali Singh Khurana! you MAY NOT GO. ONCE I SAY NO. IT MEANS A NO". Anjali looked so upset and she looked at dadimaa, " DADIMAA MERE SAATH AYENGI. IS THAT OKAY?". Anjali started to cry, " Papa! you're so unfair!". She wiped her tears and ran past him and up the stairs. Maan put his hand on his forhead and one on his waist... he took a deep breath and Dadimaa stood up and walked towards him.

She put her hand on his shoulder, " Beta... that was not fair of you... she is your only daughter and she has a sensative heart..". Maan turned towards her in frustration, " She couldve asked me for a trip to Disney land.. but why Pune and Why that camp...". " Beta.. she is a girl.. and if you already didn't know.. she doesnt expect so much.. she loves those little khushiyaan that you give her..: said Dadimaa. " No dadimaa.. she isn't going.. neither are you... its final.." said Maan turning away and walking up the stairs. Dadimaa ssmirked, " Maan bete... you don't know your dadimaa... if it comes to Anjali.. she'll do anything possible to make her happy.. and if you haven't forgotten.. ive raised you..".

She smiled and went up the stairs towards Anjali's room. She came in and found Anjali still crying. She sat down on her bed and wiped Anjali's tears. Anjali hugged dadimaa and said, " Papa is so unfair!". "I have a solution Miss Khurana" smirked Dadimaa. Anjali's ears shot up , " What is it dadimaa". " I already booked our tickets to Pune!" said dadimaa as she took out two tickets.

Anjali smiled! " DADIMAA YOU'RE THE BESTT.. I LOVEE YOU". " Forget about your papa... your dadimaa is here for you!" said Dadimaa as Anjali hugged her so hard. " Acha so jao.. day after tomorrow, we're leaving and your papa has a business trip tomorrow and he won't be back till the day after tomorrow... we leave tomorrow night!" said Dadimaa as she got up and turned the lights off. Anjali blew a kiss to dadimaa and dadimaa smiled and shut the door. Anjali snuggled into her bed so excited! she could hardly sleep!

The next day, Anjali took a week early break.. since it was almost their spring break... She and dadimaa returned home and dadimaa had already packed Anjali's suitcase and hers... Anjali hid them under the bed and she as usual went downstairs for breakfast in her uniform..." I should be an actress dadimaa" said Anjali winking.

Maan came downstairs quickly and smiled, " Good morning ladies...". " Good morning papa" said Anjali as she ate her cereal. Maan stopped and raised his eye brow, " Toofan shant hai? kya baat hai... koi ghussa bhi nahi...". " Papa... your getting late... eat naa" said Anjali. Maan shrugged it off and sat down and ate breakfast while Anjali chattered on and on. He just smiled at her and said, " Thanks for understanding Anji... love you". Anjali smiled sweetly, " No problem papa..". Dadimaa giggled a little and Maan looked at her.. " whats so funny?". " Nothing beta.. nashta karo" said dadimaa as she began eating again.

" Okay Anji.. Im coming back tomorrow from the business meeting... please behave yourself and don't miss me tooo much" said Maan as he got up and kissed Anjali on the forhead. Maan hugged dadimaa and grabbed his keys and went out the door. Anjali rolled her eyes and dadimaa cracked up laughing... " Maan bete is going to be in a big shock... you acted so well my sweettt poti". Anjali laughed, " I am afterall your granddaughter sexyy!!".

They laughed and Anjali returned to her room to change out of her uniform and she packed her personal bag.. with her mother's letter and picture... Dadimaa came in and sat down on the bed, " Bete.. this is Geet's picture...". Anjali looked at it and smiled, " Thats Geet! she's so cute!.. dadimaa.. !" . " Haan bete.. she's beautiful and my favorite one after you!" said Dadimaa. " Can I keep this dadimaa?" said Anjali. Dadimaa nodded and Anjali smiled, " Thanks DM.. acha jaldi karein...lets get our suitcases in the car". Dadimaa nodded and got off the bed and went to call Nakul to put the suitcases in the car... .

I hope you liked it! Enjoy and comment!Smile

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10pyarisahelipsruthiCandy_jsSalmankatshruthiruchsholyangelcurry-sistahxxsanaaaxxmans22am_sweet_parihuny.thebestcherieLoverdmg_roks_antarasahibasharmadh_ritizoha25HawtieSeepLadyArwenmystique_girlShimmerramzu32MsMovielovergangesegbdreamy4everputhcyum321maanujaanuIqbal Neha1-Humera-punjabi.princesajennanjucoolkomlikaalicia212sonu4everwajiha-1Maaneet.Lovermrk-1meravigiliso-Veritaserum-simi91-Zahra15-Tyro6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6ammu5..shreyaa..preethiaSabmeratu.zaara2212--Ratna--anuandavidivareenasweet scorpiomitzi11pickachuspvdtabby999

crazedfan19 Senior Member
crazedfan19
crazedfan19

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
yay! he will go after his daughter and Maan and geet will finally meet!! thanks for the pm! Great update as usual!!
maanujaanu IF-Dazzler
maanujaanu
maanujaanu

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
awesum update
luved it

Go to top