Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG FF- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai- Chapter 30 Page 82 LAST (Page 23)

Desigirl144 Senior Member
Desigirl144
Desigirl144

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged

Chapter Ten
(The Game)

Maan turned around and smiled, " Good Morning Princess!! Happy Birthday!!". Anjali ran into Maan's arms and hugged him tightly. " Thanks papa!!!" chirped Anjali. Maan broke out of the hug, " So what does my princess want for her birthday?". " Mmmm... I'll tell you later papa... pehle nashta... remember!! its the rule!" said Anjali. " Okay okay fine.. chalo neechayy!!.. main aata hoon.." said Maan. Anjali kissed her father on the cheek and ran down the stairs... she had a plan in her mind.. but she needed another person to help her...

She sat down on the couch for a second and thought, " Papa?!! OH no way! Anjali tu pagal to nahi hogayii". " Scratch that... mmm.. DAADIMAA" yelled Anjali. She smiled and ran into daadimaa's room and she found her folding one of her sarees.

" Sexy! mujhe aapko kuch batana hai.. and I need your help.. please daadimaa..". Dadimaa turned around and smiled, " Happy Birthday Anjali!". Dadimaa understood what Anjali was saying and she sat down, " Anjali.. come here". Anjali sat down and giggled," Im so excited daadimaa!..". Anjali whispered the plan into daadimaa's ears and they discussed about it and came to a decision. " High five dadimaa!!" said Anjali. And she high fived dadimaa.. and dadimaa hugged her.. " I love you Anjali.. im so excited..".

So, that afternoon, Dadimaa contacted Delhi University and contacted Mr. Malhotra.. who was still the dean at the university. " Hello? Mr. Malhotra" said Dadimaa. " Hello. ji kaun bol raha hai?" said Mr. Malhotra. " Main Maan Singh Khurana ki daadimaa hoon..." said dadimaa. Mr. Malhotra went quiet for a second, " Ji main pehchangaya.. aap Savitri Devi hai naa?.. ". "Ji..main iss liye phone kiya tha kay main aapse kuch information chahti hoon... ek purani student ka pata.." said Dadimaa. " Purani student.. kaun?" said Mr. Malhotra all confused.

" Uska naam Geet Handa hain.." said Dadimaa. " Oh! Geet beti! of course.. kya karsakta hoon main aapke liye?" said Mr.Malhotra. " Which hostel did she use to stay while in University" said Dadimaa. " I can't remember the name of the hostel, but there is one around the campus and it's owned by Ruqwat bi... I believe that is the one where she use to stay.. you can try it... " said Mr. Malhotra. Dadimaa was excited," Thankyou so much.. acha address kya hai Mr. Malhotra". Mr Malhotra gave her the address and dadimaa thanked him and put the phone down.

"Kaam hogaya Anjali!" said dadimaa excitedly. " Chill daadimaa.. aabhi itna kaam baki hai" said Anjali as she thought hard about something. " Okay, next step.. visiting Ruqwat bi..." said Anjali.

So that late afternoon, Dadimaa and Anjali went to the hostel where Geet use to stay. They rang the doorbell and Ruqwat bi answered it, " Jii.. aap kaun?". And dadimaa told her who they were and why they were here... Ruqwat bi was a little reluctant to let them in because she promised Geet that she wouldn't tell anyone about her whereabouts... but somehow, by the plea of Anjali she let them in.

" Maan ko nahi pata kay Geet kahaan hai.. aur hum kabhi nahi batayenge.. main aapse vaada karti hoon" said Dadimaa. Ruqwat bi looked at them, " Its too late... to do anything now..". Dadimaa and Anjali frowned, " Kyun Ruqwat bi?". " Kyunki Geet ki aaj engagement hai... aur iski shaadi honay wali hai.. kuchi mahenay main..." said Ruqwat bi. Anjali was too determined to care... and Ruqwat bi went on, " Although, she runs an childrens camp in Pune and you're lucky.. enrollment is still going on... I'll give you the address and the camp is called Sunshine Hills".

Anjali smiled... and dadimaa got excited... " Anjalliiiii!!" whispered Dadimaa.. So Ruqwat bi gave them the address and it was set... Anjali was to go to the camp... " Ruqwat bi.. thankyou.. aapki waja se.. meri maa ki aakhri khwaish poori ho jayegi.." said Anjali smiling. Ruqwat bi smiled, " You are just like Geet.. I know it". Anjali smiled, " Woh to main hoon!". They all laughed and Anjali and Dadimaa went back into the car and headed straight towards home.

Anjali and Dadimaa returned home, and saw that Maan had just arrived from the office as well. They all walked inside and Maan scooped her up on his back for a piggy back ride... " So did you decide angel.. what you want?". Anjali smiled.. " Papa.. pehle game..". " Anjalii" said Maan surprised. " Papaa play naa.. don't spoil my mood" said Anjali frowning. " Okay okay.. fine.. lets play" said Maan. " Okay papa, Im going to say a few words and you have to give a reply back.. for example if I say monsoon.. you'll say weather". " Okay lets start" said Maan. " Okay pehla word... Baarish" said Anjali. " Badal.." said Maan. " Okay next word... Dosti" said Anjali smirking... " Zindagi" said Maan. " Pyar?" said Anjali. " Geet" blurted Maan as he walked in.

I hope you liked it! Enjoy and comment!Smile

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10pyarisahelipsruthishanky18star432Candy_jsSalmankatsonupatxxsanaaaxxbdascurry-sistahmans22holyangelshruthiruchsmounacutydh_ritizoha25mansijani21maaneetkimeetHawtieSeepLadyArwen-eiya-Be.edgyhuny.thebestcherieLoverdmg_roks_antaracyum321moonlight2630puthmaanujaanudreamy4ever-Humera-MsMovieloveramzu32gangesegb29priyaShimmerrnats0101HanishadeviMaaneet.Lover-Veritaserum-simi91-Zahra15-ajennpunjabi.princessonu4everkomlikaalicia212wajiha-1mrk-1meravigiliso--Ratna--hinal_maaneetshah10--aarthi--divareenaanuandavisweet scorpiomitzi11Tyroammu56n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.zaara2212preethiapickachuspvdnotfadedawaytabby999

maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
lovley update dear 
Ilovemsk IF-Dazzler
Ilovemsk
Ilovemsk

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Awww
So sweet x
Geet and ma'am ko jaldi milwado
maanujaanu IF-Dazzler
maanujaanu
maanujaanu

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
luved it
can't wait 4 d nxt prt
shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
awsome update
when anjail said pyar maan said geet.
love it.
aww sad..geet is getting married.
Maaneet.Lover IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
oh love it love it
yaar one more pls
plsssssssssssssssss
brilliant update
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnn
thanks pm
komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika