Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome update
loved it
amazing part
yaay maaneet gonna meet now finally hope so
cant wait
please one more na hehe

By popular demand... I'll be updating twice since its my break now!! :)

Chapter Thirteen
( Ready or Not.. Here I come!)

--------------------------------------Delhi Train station---------------------------------------------

That evening, Anjali and Dadimaa went to the train station and sat in the waiting area. Dadimaa was reading a magazine and Anjali was sitting there bored. " Dadimaa! apna phone dijiye.." said Anjali. Dadimaa looked at her questioningly, " Kyun?". " Oh ho dadimaa.. papa ko batana hai naa... main train mein batadoongi...Main unhe text kardongi!" said Anjali. Dadimaa smiled, " Way to go granddaughter... adding more oil to the flame!!...Ill give it to you in the train.". Anjali nodded and put on her coat and waited for the train.

--------------------------------Hoshiyarpur Trainstation--------------------------------------------------

Geet  and said goodbye to her Daarji and mom... " Apna khayal rakhna.. aur kuch khaalena.. aur..." said Rano as Geet got into the train. Geet turned around, " Maa! Ill be okay.." Rano and Daarji waved goodbye and Geet got into the train and she found her seat and took out her phone.She called Prem to tell him that she was leaving. " Hello? Prem.. main aaj Pune jaa rahi hoon.. waisay maine tumhe do hafte pehle bata diya tha..". Prem replied, " Jaaaaann... why do you have to go? seriously... ".

" Prem! we've been over this before.. main jaa rahi hoon aur teen hafte mein aajaongi" said Geet. " Fine.. bye.. take care! and call me when you reach!" said Prem. Geet said okay and put down the phone. She rested her head against the headrest and slept for a bit.. it was going to be a long ride...

-----------------------------------------------------Back to Delhi Trainstation-------------

" Dadimaa.. train!" said Anjali as she woke her dadimaa up... Dadimaa got up and grabbed Anjali's hand and they headed into the train while Nakul put the suitcases in their compartment. Anjali sat down and Dadimaa gave her the cellphone. Anjali smiled and texted, " Dear papa... sorry... main aur dadimaa aaj Pune jaa rahe hain... and we're almost there... Don't miss me too much.. bye papa.. love you! and don't come looking for me and dadimaa... we're not going to be here for 3 weeks.. acha take care pappaa.. love you! byeeeeeeeeeeeee! <333" Anjali sent the text message and shut off the phone. She made herself comfortable and put her head on Dadimaa's shoulder and slept.

---------------------Business Meeting in Mumbai-Maans POV----------------------

Maan walked into the conference hall and enquired about where the meeting room was. The receptionist told him and he nodded and walked towards that area. Suddenly, his phone started to vibrate in his pocket. He was walking and he looked down for a second to get his phone out of his pocket. He got his phone out and opened his message while walking.

Suddenly, he bumped into another man and he said, " Oh sorry... I didn't see you there". " Its alright!" said the voice. Maan turned his attention away from his phone for a second and looked at the man. He smiled and put his hand forward for a handshake, " Hi, My name is Maan Singh Khurana... nice to meet you". The man smiled and shook his hands and said, " Hi, nice to meet you! My name is Prem Ranavat". " Nice to meet you again, and I'm assuming you're here for the conference as well?" said Maan. Prem shook his head, " Yes, I am here for the conference...".

Suddenly, both their phones started to vibrate. and both said excuse me. Maan attended to his phone and so did Prem. Maan opened up his text message and read it. He went completely cold... he closed his eyes in frustration and mumbled, " Geetanjali!". Prem then said, " Aw man Geet... kya hai..". Both guys looked at eachother and smiled. "Hey! your girl's name is Geetanjali?? my girl's name is Geet..." said Prem. " Wow.. that is very coincidential... Geet... hmmm" said Maan smiling. " I bet my Geet is more beautiful though..." said Prem. " No... my Geetanjali is more beautiful..." said Maan. "No way!" said Prem. "Just to clarify, Geetanjali is my ten year old daughter!" laughed Maan. Prem was a little embarassed but he managed to shrug it off and say, " You're right.. your Geetanjali must be more beautiful than my Geet..." said Prem.

Right at that moment, the receptionist called for all the businessmen to enter the conference room. Prem and Maan shook hands and Maan said, " I hope to see you again Prem.. nice meeting you!". Prem smiled, " Nice meeting you too.! see ya later man..". Prem smiled and turned the other way and Maan turned his attention back  to his phone. " Anji! why did you do this.. I told you strictly not to go and you went and dadimaa! she helped you out! oh GOD!" thought Maan. " Thats it..! after this meeting.. Im going to that camp.. no matter what!" said Maan and he turned away towards the conference room...

--------------------------------------------------------Pune Train station------------------------

" Dadimaa! we're here!!!!" said Anjali excitedly as she woke dadimaa up. " Oh ho! Anjali bete.. apne mujhe abhi uthana tha!." said Dadimaa as she yawned. " Oh ho DM uthiye naa.. chalein.." said Anjali as she helped dadimaa up. Anjali collected her belongings and suitcase and dadimaa did the same.

They got out of the train, Anjali took a deep breath and smiled... " Geet... here I come..". She smirked and walked with dadimaa towards the bus stop..

On the other side, Geet got out of the train and she went out of the station and looked for her car... she found the driver standing outside and she called him, " Rajveer... my stuff is here..". The driver saw Geet and went to get her stuff and Geet walked down the stairs gracefully in her sari.. she sighed and went into the car and it drove her towards the camp...

The bus finally arrived and Anjali &Dadi maa went into the bus and it drove them all the way to the camp area... since it was one of the routes that the bus was to stop at. Anjali was so excited! She finally was going to get the chance to meet Geet... "I know Papa is going to to take you away Shahrukh Khan style Geet!" thought Anjali. She giggled at the thought and she turned her head towards dadimaa who was fast asleep on the bus. She smiled and took out her iPod from her bag and started listening to it..

------------------------------------------------- Sunshine Hills Camp-------------------------------------

Geet arrived at the camp area and she got the driver to put her things into her little house that was hers... The house was right in the camp so she could keep an eye on the children. She was tired and none of the kids were here... it was only 10 am... She sighed and went into her house and she freshened up and changed into another sari.. .She was excited though.. these children were her life... she found comfort in making them happy...

Geet was finally ready and she came out of her house and found kids from the bus flowing into the camp area. She went in and grabbed a whole bunch of balloons for the children.

On the other hand, Anjali and dadimaa came out of the bus and went into the camp area... Anjali's heart was racing and she could only grab onto dadima's hand tighter... and dadimaa patted her hand, " We're almost here Anjali..".

"I'll go talk to the administration for my special request. you go ahead Anjali.." said Dadimaa smiling. Dadimaa went into the admiinistrations office and left Anjali. Anjali took a deep breath and walked forward.. she came even closer to a big group of kids... she smiled and she tried to peak to see why there was a huge crowd... She walked forward and saw that kids were taking balloons away... she couldn't see the person but she moved in even closer..

Finally some kids took the balloons and ran the other way... and there was one child who took the last balloon. And Anjali could finally see Geet... and she went towards Geet who was out of balloons. Anjali was absolutely amazed! Geet changed so much! The Geet she saw wore sweatpants and university t-shirts with her big frizzy curly hair... no makeup.. no nothing. The Geet she sees now, is just absolutely breathtaking... she is thin and curvy. She wore a simple sari and her hair had been long and straight. She wore kajal in her eyes and had lipgloss on. This Geet she saw wore light earrings with a cute diamond pendant... Anjali could not believe her eyes... was this the same Geet that her papa described to her?

Anjali snapped out of her thoughts and she stood in front of  Geet and Geet looked at her and smiled, " Sorry!! out of balloons...". Anjali didn't say a word... she just smiled at her.. Geet looked around in awkwardness.. Had she said anything funny? So Geet tried to break the awkwardness... " Umm... Hi.. tumhara naam kya hai?".

Anjali looked at her intently with her large chocolate brown eyes.. " Geetanjali". Geet smiled, " hey! mera Naam Geet hai.. wow! our names are so alike..". Anjali could only smile, " I know". Geet smiled at her but she was a little confused... Anjali looked at her more intently and turned around and walked away. Geet just scrunched her nose up in confusion... " okaay.. then.. that was interesting..". She shrugged it off.. " She must be shy..".

I hope you liked it! Enjoy and comment😊
Yayyyyy thank u
Awesome update
loved it
yippee finally geet and anjali met
awh so cute
loved it
cont soon
thank u

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Yayyyyy thank u
Awesome update
loved it
yippee finally geet and anjali met
awh so cute
loved it
cont soon
thank u

You welcome!😊
anjali so adorable what drama
queen brilliant update
pls cont soonnnnnnnnn
thanks pm
yippe party time
geet & anjali meet
wow baeutiful update
pls cont soonnnnnnn
thanks pm
thank yu for two update
in a day i real appreciate
beautiful update as always!! thank you for the pm! loved the interaction between Geet and Geetanjali! please update soon! ðŸ˜Š
great part
can't wait for Maan to come to the camp and meet Geet
con't soon
awsome update.
wow..geet n anjali met.
waiting for maan n geet to meet.
do continue plz.
thank u,
awsome update