Posted: 13 years ago
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww completely awesome update
really i like this twist
actually i love it
thanks for beautiful ff

Chapter Ten
(The Game)

Maan turned around and smiled, " Good Morning Princess!! Happy Birthday!!". Anjali ran into Maan's arms and hugged him tightly. " Thanks papa!!!" chirped Anjali. Maan broke out of the hug, " So what does my princess want for her birthday?". " Mmmm... I'll tell you later papa... pehle nashta... remember!! its the rule!" said Anjali. " Okay okay fine.. chalo neechayy!!.. main aata hoon.." said Maan. Anjali kissed her father on the cheek and ran down the stairs... she had a plan in her mind.. but she needed another person to help her...

She sat down on the couch for a second and thought, " Papa?!! OH no way! Anjali tu pagal to nahi hogayii". " Scratch that... mmm.. DAADIMAA" yelled Anjali. She smiled and ran into daadimaa's room and she found her folding one of her sarees.

" Sexy! mujhe aapko kuch batana hai.. and I need your help.. please daadimaa..". Dadimaa turned around and smiled, " Happy Birthday Anjali!". Dadimaa understood what Anjali was saying and she sat down, " Anjali.. come here". Anjali sat down and giggled," Im so excited daadimaa!..". Anjali whispered the plan into daadimaa's ears and they discussed about it and came to a decision. " High five dadimaa!!" said Anjali. And she high fived dadimaa.. and dadimaa hugged her.. " I love you Anjali.. im so excited..".

So, that afternoon, Dadimaa contacted Delhi University and contacted Mr. Malhotra.. who was still the dean at the university. " Hello? Mr. Malhotra" said Dadimaa. " Hello. ji kaun bol raha hai?" said Mr. Malhotra. " Main Maan Singh Khurana ki daadimaa hoon..." said dadimaa. Mr. Malhotra went quiet for a second, " Ji main pehchangaya.. aap Savitri Devi hai naa?.. ". "Ji..main iss liye phone kiya tha kay main aapse kuch information chahti hoon... ek purani student ka pata.." said Dadimaa. " Purani student.. kaun?" said Mr. Malhotra all confused.

" Uska naam Geet Handa hain.." said Dadimaa. " Oh! Geet beti! of course.. kya karsakta hoon main aapke liye?" said Mr.Malhotra. " Which hostel did she use to stay while in University" said Dadimaa. " I can't remember the name of the hostel, but there is one around the campus and it's owned by Ruqwat bi... I believe that is the one where she use to stay.. you can try it... " said Mr. Malhotra. Dadimaa was excited," Thankyou so much.. acha address kya hai Mr. Malhotra". Mr Malhotra gave her the address and dadimaa thanked him and put the phone down.

"Kaam hogaya Anjali!" said dadimaa excitedly. " Chill daadimaa.. aabhi itna kaam baki hai" said Anjali as she thought hard about something. " Okay, next step.. visiting Ruqwat bi..." said Anjali.

So that late afternoon, Dadimaa and Anjali went to the hostel where Geet use to stay. They rang the doorbell and Ruqwat bi answered it, " Jii.. aap kaun?". And dadimaa told her who they were and why they were here... Ruqwat bi was a little reluctant to let them in because she promised Geet that she wouldn't tell anyone about her whereabouts... but somehow, by the plea of Anjali she let them in.

" Maan ko nahi pata kay Geet kahaan hai.. aur hum kabhi nahi batayenge.. main aapse vaada karti hoon" said Dadimaa. Ruqwat bi looked at them, " Its too late... to do anything now..". Dadimaa and Anjali frowned, " Kyun Ruqwat bi?". " Kyunki Geet ki aaj engagement hai... aur iski shaadi honay wali hai.. kuchi mahenay main..." said Ruqwat bi. Anjali was too determined to care... and Ruqwat bi went on, " Although, she runs an childrens camp in Pune and you're lucky.. enrollment is still going on... I'll give you the address and the camp is called Sunshine Hills".

Anjali smiled... and dadimaa got excited... " Anjalliiiii!!" whispered Dadimaa.. So Ruqwat bi gave them the address and it was set... Anjali was to go to the camp... " Ruqwat bi.. thankyou.. aapki waja se.. meri maa ki aakhri khwaish poori ho jayegi.." said Anjali smiling. Ruqwat bi smiled, " You are just like Geet.. I know it". Anjali smiled, " Woh to main hoon!". They all laughed and Anjali and Dadimaa went back into the car and headed straight towards home.

Anjali and Dadimaa returned home, and saw that Maan had just arrived from the office as well. They all walked inside and Maan scooped her up on his back for a piggy back ride... " So did you decide angel.. what you want?". Anjali smiled.. " Papa.. pehle game..". " Anjalii" said Maan surprised. " Papaa play naa.. don't spoil my mood" said Anjali frowning. " Okay okay.. fine.. lets play" said Maan. " Okay papa, Im going to say a few words and you have to give a reply back.. for example if I say monsoon.. you'll say weather". " Okay lets start" said Maan. " Okay pehla word... Baarish" said Anjali. " Badal.." said Maan. " Okay next word... Dosti" said Anjali smirking... " Zindagi" said Maan. " Pyar?" said Anjali. " Geet" blurted Maan as he walked in.

I hope you liked it! Enjoy and comment!😊

Awww
So sweet x
Geet and ma'am ko jaldi milwado
luved it
can't wait 4 d nxt prt
awsome update
when anjail said pyar maan said geet.
love it.
aww sad..geet is getting married.
Nice update!
Continue soon! Xx
oh love it love it
yaar one more pls
plsssssssssssssssss
brilliant update
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnn
thanks pm

Chapter Eleven
(The Change)

" Papaaa?!!?" gasped Anjali. Maan realized what he said and he was embarassed. " Oh um.. no mera matlab woh nahi thaa.. ". Anjali smirked, " Papaa! Geet kaun hai??". Too late... Maan knew that Anjali would go after him till the last minute to know about Geet. Maan sighed and said, " Geet was my best friend in University...". " Aurr..?" said Anjali... " Anjali! don't push it" said Maan. " Papaa its my birthdayy!!" said Anjali. " Ok okay fine monkey.. I know its your birthday.. fine.. I'll tell you.." said Maan as he totally gave up.

" Geet was my best friend.. my support.. my best buddy... I could always rely on her friendship...she would never let me flunk any of my exams or tests... she was a studyholic like you" smiled Maan. " Like mee?!? and what else!!" said Anjali in the sweetest tone. " She was a different girl... she was a tomboy... always involved in university.. a part of every club and organization.. she was a busy girl but a sweet one... sajna.. sawarna usko bilkul nahi aata tha... woh kehti thi kay woh jaisi hai.. achi hai.." said Maan smiling so hard. " Papaa! tell me moree!" said Anjali. Maan laughed and nodded.." Let's go for a walk Anji..". Anjali nodded and they went outside and Maan began rambling on and on about Geet...

-
-----------------------------------------Hoshiyarpur---------------------------------------------

" Geeet! tu ready nahi hui?" called Rano. " Maa... bus ek ghanta aurr.." said Geet from her room. She was getting ready in her room. Rano came into Geet's room and smiled," Oh ho puttar ji... you are not ready yet! its been four hours.". Rano frowned and put her hands on her waist... " Geet...". Geet smiled... she put on her bangles and turned around, " Jii maa?". Rano smiled suddenly, " Prem tumhara intezaar kar raha hai!". Geet smirked, " Aap Prem se kehdein... yeh dulhan tayaar honay mein thora sa waqt lagayegi...".

Rano sighed, " Puttar ji.. its almost evening..please hurry up.". "Haan maa.." said Geet as she finished putting on her bangles and started to put her kajal on. Rano left and Geet looked at herself in the mirror and smiled, " Its been ten years Geet... let go of it... tu wahi ki wahi pagal hai...". Geet got up and she put her foot onto a stool and put her payals on and she shook them a little... and they had a sweet jingle to them... She put her foot down and went to the mirror and checked herself one more time and sighed, " Chal Geet... ". Geet went out and her friends Shilpa and Meera were beside her and they grabbed her hand. " Chal Geet.." said Shilpa smiling. Geet took a deep breath and advanced towards the main hall.

Geet was at the top of the stairs and all eyes were on her. She didn't like too much attention but it was her Engagement Day.Girls would be so happy in her place to be with a guy like Prem. But somehow... she didn't feel happy... at all... but Geet knew that she had to shrugg it off... besides.. Maan would've had tons of children already with Tina.. and Pari would've had a baby girl by now... since that's what she always wanted. Geet snapped out of her thoughts and she smiled and took she and her friends were coming down the stairs and Rano was downstairs with Daarji looking so proud! Her payals were making a noise that caught all the attention and specifically of someone special. She came to the bottom of the stairs and Rano and Daarji went beside her and sat her down on the chair.

Geet smiled but her eyes were searching someone else... and to her surprised someone came behind her and whispered,  " Missed me?". She smirked and whispered, " Kabhi nahi.." Prem nodded his head and sat beside her. He looked at her for a full ten seconds before he smirked, " Tum bohot khoobsurat lag rahi ho Geet... ". " Dus seconds laga diye yeh batanay ke liye kay mein bohot khoobsurat lag rahi hoon" said Geet whispering and smiling. " Abay yaar.. tum mera flirting wala mood karab kar deti hoo... waisay... I don't have to get married to you... bohot si ladkiyaan hai jo mujhpe marti hain" said Prem. Geet rolled her eyes, " Oh ho.. sorry sorry... kisnay kaha tha kay tum mujhse shaadi karo...". Prem went a little quiet... " Kisnay propose kiya tha?" said Geet smirking. Prem looked down, " Maine.." Geet smiled and said, " That's right Mr. Ranavat...". Prem laughed. " I give up merii maa!...".

Geet looked so beautiful that evening, her beautiful hazel eyes were outlined by her black kajal. Even her beauticians said that she didn't  need too makeup to make her look beautiful! It seemed like God made her features already so beautiful! Her smile charmed many... She looked so esquisite in her lengha that it made people admire her from afar. Everyone believed Geet to be the most luckiest girl... she was beautiful, successful and she had a bright future with Prem... he was perfect for her. But Geet somehow still felt incomplete... she didn't feel happy... but for the sake of her mother she was getting married and because she couldn't break Prem's heart... at all...

It was time for ring exchange and Prem's  mother and Geet's mother were at their side. Prem winked at her and he took the ring from the decorated plate and took her hand softly. He kissed her hand and he put the ring on her. She forced a smile, she knew how to... she always had to. Everyone was clapping and finally came the time Geet put the ring on Prem. She took a deep breath  and her hand shook as she got the ring from the decorated plate. She took his hand and she smiled at him... he was so happy...and she paused for a second... and she sighed lightly and put the ring on him.

It was official... she was officially Prem's fiance and he was her Fiance. She smiled and he hugged her from the side. They took tons of pictures together that evening.

After that evening was over, Geet was tired and she went towards her room to sleep... Suddenly as she was stepping on the first step of stairs, a hand grabbed her arm and she was swung back at the side of the dark stairs. She was about to scream until someone put a hand on her mouth, " Shutttupppp yaar! chilanay ki koi zaroorat nahi hai". It was Prem who swung her back and he smiled... " Jab tum nahi bolti naa.. to bohot achi lagti ho".

He removed his hand from her mouth and she was angry, " Prem! itni RAAT ho gayi haii.. seriously.. ". " Oh ho... miss angry... main to aapni mangetar ko dhoondnay aaya tha.. aapko pata hai woh kahan hai.." said Prem smirking. Geet rolled her eyes, " Prem.. main bohot thak gayii hoon.. aur mujhe sona hai.. bye". She was about to leave until Prem swung her back against the wall again, " Can I help you with anything". Geet was getting so irriated... but somehow she smiled, " Prem.. please.. baad mein romance karlena..". Prem sighed and let go of her.. " Fine.. jao..". Geet smiled and left towards her room.

Prem smiled and was about to go towards the door until he stopped for a second. He spotted Rano and he smiled and went towards her... He sat down on the floor beside her and he looked at the pictures she was looking at. " Prem puttar.. raat ho gayi hai.. tu abhi bhi yahaan hai" said Rano putting her hand on his cheek as she was looking at the pictures. " No mother in law.. .I saw you and it changed... acha.. kiski photo's aap dekh rahi hain.." said Prem as he hugged Rano.

" Geet ki bachpan ki photo's.. uski bohot yaad aayegi.." said Rano getting a little teary eyed. Prem frowned, " Acha mother in law... main aapse kuch pochun?". Prem smiled, " Geet iss shaadi se khush hai kya?". Rano stopped for a second but smiled suddenly, " Prem.. woh kabhi haan nahi kehti agar woh shaadi se khush nahi hoti.. main apni Geet ko janti hoon..". Prem was relieved.. " Okay mom in law.. main chalta hoon.. byeee!!". Prem got up and kissed her on the forhead and left towards the door.

---------------------End of Hoshiyarpur Scenes----------------------------------

I hope you liked it! Enjoy and comment😊

supreb update.

geet got engage..
love it.
do continue plz.
thx.
it was super duper mondblowing
update thank yu for two update
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnnnn
thanks pm