**!!! The asli khan - Salman Khan !!!** - Page 42

Posted: 13 years ago

The Innocent Salman Khan

Thursday, March 31, 2011 | 9:25:42 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    26 Comments
The Innocent Salman Khan

Salman Khan, a man who is widely known for wearing his temper on his ...

Salman Khan, a man who is widely known for wearing his temper on his sleeves, is also consequently known as the man who possess a golden heart. But it seems that this bad boy has a lurking trait waiting to be discovered. Read on to find out more!

To better explain our notion above, here is a tale from the director of Salman's upcoming movie, Bodyguard, on as to why he knew Salman was 'the' one for his movie.

Director Siddique - who directed both versions of Bodyguard in Malayalam and Tamil, the latter being titled as Kaavalan - says what struck him the most about Salman was his innocence. He continued to say that every actor has their own way of expressing and it is no different for Salman. For this movie, Siddique wanted someone who had an innocent personality but also had an uncanny sense of humor. It wasn't until he watched Salman's latest hit movie, Dabaang, that he instantly knew Salman was the person he was looking for. The character required of an innocent inspector who possessed the ability to make anyone and everyone laugh, and what more of a fine example than Dabaang!

From lover boy to action hero, Salman Khan has done it all. We hope that there is still much more to come from his side, because the more Salman does it, the merrier his fans shall be!

Editors: Medha & Jenifer
Graphics: Pooji
I am eagerly waiting for Bodyguard's stills. I am gonna be the 1st one making siggies. Just watch it. 😍
Actor Salman Khan apart from his Dabangg character in the industry is also well-known for his charitable work. The Recent reports inform that the actor has taken a 12-year-old named Atif under his wings. The boy is a victim of the Bandra slum fire. Salman has not talked about it to anyone, as he want this affair to be private. 

Only people close to him, like family and friends know about the incident. Salman Khan is taking care of all his expense, with his education to his well-being. After all its all about being human for Salman Khan. 

We can just says that this is so much Salman like.

Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

@Pallu - Is she back yet? 😲

who simran?? i dnt know she pmed me so i added her..😕
Originally posted by Pulwasha

who simran?? i dnt know she pmed me so i added her..😕
No I was asking about ur siggy. She is on Vacation. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Salman Khan - I'm Yes 'n' I'm No?!

Friday, April 01, 2011 | 9:28:42 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    31 Comments
Salman Khan - I'm Yes 'n' I'm No?!

Salman Khan had finally given a thumbs up to appearing on Karan Johar's infamous ...

Recent news in prominent tabloids like TOI reported that after a lot of speculation Salman Khan had finally given a thumbs up to appearing on Karan Johar's infamous chat show, Koffee With Karan.

The underlying gossip was, that Sallu demanded as much as Rs. 50 lakh to be donated to his charity Being Human as a return on his guest appearing acquiescence. While the channel does not pay celebs to appear on KWK, KJo himself was more than happy to doll out the said amount to have Salman on the couch. His justification? - The money would be put to good cause after all. 

Things were looking good as set, only a tentative date for the shooting of this episode (which was going to be the grand finale for this third season) remained to be chosen from between 30th or 31st March.

However, the dates are gone, and the scheduled shooting never did happen. Reported TOI again, that the entire deal was called off when Karan on reconsidering the idea decided, that while parting with an amount like half a crore was easily acceptable to him, he wasn't less than sure it was fair for him to buy a guest to appear on his show. He stated that he would be happy to make the donation to Being Human, but not as a pay amount for Salman to grace his grand finale. Evidently, he didn't think it just to pay an amount to Salman, when he hadn't paid any of the other actors for obliging him previously.

So that's that. While only days before Salman's fans had a big reason to rejoice, the cause is well lost for now. And since the end of the season for Koffee With Karan is almost here, we bid adieu to any hopes of seeing Dabaang Khan going candid with KJo anytime soon.

Meanwhile, any guesses on who might fill in Salman's speculated shoes for the finale episode?!

Editors: Hershi, Jenifer & Naseem
Graphics:
Mera Dil bhi kitna paagal hai
yeh pyaar jo tumse karta hai

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

LOL ZUBI at ur shayri. wah kia shayri hai 😆
@Marium - its a song from Saajan silly. u never heard of it? 😲