Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey nikita
by myself πŸ˜†
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
My uncle is watching Wanted Now and I keep telling him, don't watch now bcz I gotta go to work in a few. Dan Dan Daaaaaaaaan.

Had a great time watching Dabangg I jst rolled up on the floor after every funny dialogue of Sallu πŸ€ͺ I LOVE him. ☺️

and yeah me and Kat danced on Munni song too.
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

Khan's choices!

Friday, March 25, 2011 | 11:15:36 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    19 Comments
Khan's choices!

Perhaps the only thing in common among the formidable Khans - SRK, Salman, Aamir, and Saif - is the name Khan.

Perhaps the only thing in common among the formidable Khans - SRK, Salman, Aamir, and Saif - is the name Khan.

It is no secret how many scruples and skeptics spring up time and again between one Khan and the other. They bond, and then part, and then re bond in alter combination.

Not surprisingly then, their individual philosophies and career approach is not exactly concurrent. Signing solo films, where the lead hero is a one and only claim on the success, is a standard strategy for any hero. And while Shahrukh, Sallu, and Saif are stuck to the concept, thriving on it time and again, Aamir does his own thing here too!

Having gained an image of being the different and perfect one, Aamir's hatke opinion should not surprise. He believes, and proves so by examples of many a ventures, that being a lead hero in an ensemble cast is no lesser way of making it big with the audience at BO. Whether its Rang De Basantii, 3 Idiots, or even Dil Chahta Hai from as far back as the change of this century, Aamir has no qualms signing up projects with a multi-star casting. And doing so has certainly gone well for dear Mr. Perfectionist, some of his biggest hits having come in the process of the same.

Naturally then, having stepped aboard as the bad guy for the third in the line of blockbuster Dhoom series, and sharing limelight with its line of actors does not bother Aamir at all. We have little doubt it will work in his favor, as much as the multi starring projects have in the past.
Marauders thumbnail
haha zubi, i loove wanted.i wanna watch it again
and thanks for the article
funny how saif was never famous before but after he started dating bebo, he started to gain popularity. he was never famous among the khans and he hasnt accomplished what the other 3 have. no offencee
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
I know I agree with u. Hey come to bebo fc lets finish it. I need ur help
Marauders thumbnail
lol okay. someone needs to finish this FC tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜‘
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Well i don't mind helping but no one is ever online here. Did u know i actually invited a lot of ppl here. πŸ˜’
Oh and to answer ur question above. i think Kareena has become more popular with Saif too. she wasn't that much before either. no offense to bebo fans. 🀣
Marauders thumbnail
raelly? who did u invite here lol? yeaah no one is ever online here
hahah, noo bebo was always popular but she is more popular now cuz she has like a movie coming with aamir, salman, n srk in the same year.. like after she started working with the 3 khans she became famous. not because of saif. agh pleaaase 😡
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Why do u hate saif. I mean i don't hate him but i don't love him either. he is ok for me. i think she became so popular after jab we met and then saif and then all the rest of stuff. like bikini and 3 idiots and all. ok lets talk about bebo on bebo fc