She strikes a pose again(pics) - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago

She is such a wonderful girl.

Thnx 4 sharing

Originally posted by Naz_Angel

🤣 it sounds more soap or detergent ad
                                                                                                                                                                       DD is that ray of light who has power to enligten all........love her loads.........                                                                                                                                   
She looks gorgeous, but she need to untuck her shirt from front ,she is looking good in shorts but i think the top wud have looked more good with tights or skinny jeans just my pov .
DD is very beautiful girl
Jis kay sath ati hain us ki kismat bhi chamkti hain
Hats off DD
DID U GUYZZZ NOTICE DAT GUY IN WHITE KURTA IS CHECKNG OUR GEET OUT N ROLLING HIS MUSTACHE SERIOUSLLY LUKNG LYK A FILMY SCENE VILLIAN LUKNG AT DE HEROIN WID LUST ND YAHA TO HAMARA HERO B NAE HAI 😆
DD is simply  gorgeous
LOOK at those LEGS

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

😍                                                                                 
Indeed she is really simple n beautiful..
I really luv her curly hair.
wonder if its a naturally curly or she curled it.
Its been curly since long ago.
Originally posted by LuvScooby

LOOK at those LEGS

Hey Pinku,itna nazaar maat de yaarheart hearts girly wink winking Edited by bobby13rocks - 13 years ago