I am fed up with u Abhay............. - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
This is the most irritating story line in the show. They are showing Abhay the most confuse soal but i really love Piya for her trust over Abhay.    
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

<font size="3">You need a standing ovation for this answer yaar AWESOME..</font>
<font size="3">
</font>
<font size="3">and @Mahak dont worry,,they are just showing us that ABHAY is trying to save piya by pushing her away & yet at the same time keeping a vigil on his Bro ..who wants to destoy his LOVE OF HIS LIFE..!! And now when everything goes against ABHAY ..PIYA will show how she can never ever hate him or go away from him whatever he does..to push her away..AND then there will be some awesome MOMENTS of ABHIYA,..but Totaly with you that they should now concentrate on ABHIYAlove & romance &Confession..and move ahead with their LOVE STORY ..WE ARE STARVING BIG TIME..!!</font>

Exactly my opinion is same. ๐Ÿ˜‰
vry nice topic! ๐Ÿ˜Š   nd now i hav started to watch the show like a dumb person..... cuz  half of the time the show doesnt make sense to me nd if i try to undrstand the twists nd turns in it nd above everythng abhay's actions nd the reason's behind them my head hurts! nd abhay hun the sooner u snap out of this mood the better 4 u nd ur beloved piya nd last bt not the least ur fans! 
Originally posted by smithasrk

Conclusion: All men  , vampire or human, are same. when they fall in love they stop  using their brains & become babies

Ekta is giving us so much information on men . we should be grateful๐Ÿ˜‰

how true!๐Ÿ˜†

i dont know bt whatevr he is doin m nt at all likin it

his rudeness is crossing d limits now
i just wanna know that when will we get back our ABHIYA together.......
aisa lag raha hai jaise janam beet gayein hain unhe ek saath dekhe hue......
I jst want Abhiya 2gether nw..its going on and on and on..
u can never know whts goin on inside men's brains...
theyre very icky sometimes....lol
Originally posted by sanaya11

u can never know whts goin on inside men's brains...
theyre very icky sometimes....lol

icky???????
Originally posted by mayadika11

i just wanna know that when will we get back our ABHIYA together.......
aisa lag raha hai jaise janam beet gayein hain unhe ek saath dekhe hue......

Sach me yaar ab to limit cross ho gayi hai aur mood kharab ho jaata hai ye sab dekh kar.