Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I am fed up with u Abhay............. (Page 4)

desaiprachi07 Goldie
desaiprachi07
desaiprachi07

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by kiaravivian

Originally posted by smithasrk

Conclusion: All men  , vampire or human, are same. when they fall in love they stop  using their brains & become babies

Ekta is giving us so much information on men . we should be gratefulWink

ya i agree......................LOLmens r mens whether they r human or vampiresLOL

anywhere these males are very confused and behaves strangely. LOL LOL LOL

I know and i have experienced the same. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

desaiprachi07 Goldie
desaiprachi07
desaiprachi07

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by abhaylove

Abhay character is brutally murdered and why the hell CV is doing this to him .Unhappy The whole essence of there connection , love , feeling is getting over when i see abhlya . The behavior of him towards piya  is not explained . I feel sympathy towards abhay being in trouble and angry for his behavior towards piya  as just not justified

All because of CV's they have just worsen the track and more than that they have worsen Abhiya's love track. Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy I don't want Pia to go with Sid whatever happens.Angry Angry Angry But the continuous impulsive and stubborn behavior of Abhay in the show is not in favor of the show.Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy I can understand both either Pia or Pia's mental situation but whatever Abhay is doing can't be ignored OuchOuch Ouch. I hate his humiliation to Pia, she trusts him so much and the way he is behaving with her is just breaking her from inside. Cry Cry Cry

Mujhe bhi lagta hai ki Abhay k character k saath proper justification nahi ho raha hai. Ouch CV's ka tension nahi hai na vo to Ekta mam ka hai na to Abhay k character pe asar kyoun pad raha hai?Confused I don't want them to be seprate, they should be together at any cost. Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smithasrkMahak Sinha

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged

Conclusion: All men  , vampire or human, are same. when they fall in love they stop  using their brains & become babies

You need a standing ovation for this answer yaar AWESOME..

and @Mahak dont worry,,they are just showing us that ABHAY is trying to save piya by pushing her away & yet at the same time keeping a vigil on his Bro ..who wants to destoy his LOVE OF HIS LIFE..!! And now when everything goes against ABHAY ..PIYA will show how she can never ever hate him or go away from him whatever he does..to push her away..AND then there will be some awesome MOMENTS of ABHIYA,..but Totaly with you that they should now concentrate on ABHIYA love & romance &Confession..and move ahead with their LOVE STORY ..WE ARE STARVING BIG TIME..!!Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smithasrk--sumana13--Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desaiprachi07

Originally posted by kiaravivian

ya i agree......................LOLmens r mens whether they r human or vampiresLOL

anywhere these males are very confused and behaves strangely. LOL LOL LOL

I know and i have experienced the same. LOL

This is the fact sweetheart, it happens.
LOL LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smithasrk

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desaiprachi07

Originally posted by abhaylove

Abhay character is brutally murdered and why the hell CV is doing this to him .Unhappy The whole essence of there connection , love , feeling is getting over when i see abhlya . The behavior of him towards piya  is not explained . I feel sympathy towards abhay being in trouble and angry for his behavior towards piya  as just not justified

All because of CV's they have just worsen the track and more than that they have worsen Abhiya's love track. Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy I don't want Pia to go with Sid whatever happens.Angry Angry Angry But the continuous impulsive and stubborn behavior of Abhay in the show is not in favor of the show.Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy I can understand both either Pia or Pia's mental situation but whatever Abhay is doing can't be ignored OuchOuch Ouch. I hate his humiliation to Pia, she trusts him so much and the way he is behaving with her is just breaking her from inside. Cry Cry Cry

Mujhe bhi lagta hai ki Abhay k character k saath proper justification nahi ho raha hai. Ouch CV's ka tension nahi hai na vo to Ekta mam ka hai na to Abhay k character pe asar kyoun pad raha hai?Confused I don't want them to be seprate, they should be together at any cost. Tongue

Vahi hona chahiye, kuch aur nahi hoga i hope varna serial khud dekhengi maha maai Ekta. LOLLOL LOL
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

You need a standing ovation for this answer yaar AWESOME..

and @Mahak dont worry,,they are just showing us that ABHAY is trying to save piya by pushing her away & yet at the same time keeping a vigil on his Bro ..who wants to destroy his LOVE OF HIS LIFE..!! And now when everything goes against ABHAY ..PIYA will show how she can never ever hate him or go away from him whatever he does..to push her away..AND then there will be some awesome MOMENTS of ABHIYA,..but Totally with you that they should now concentrate on ABHIYA love & romance &Confession..and move ahead with their LOVE STORY ..WE ARE STARVING BIG TIME..!!Ouch

Yes really, kitna time ho gaya we didn't get anything else rather than eye lock and mind thoughts but it's time to something more than that. I am really unhappy with all this. Ouch Ouch Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

varshitasmithasrk--sumana13--

varshita Goldie
varshita
varshita

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
This is the most irritating story line in the show. They are showing Abhay the most confuse soal but i really love Piya for her trust over Abhay. Approve   Approve
varshita Goldie
varshita
varshita

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="4" color="#0000FF">Conclusion: All men , vampire or human, are same. when they fall in love they stop using their brains & become babies</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="4" color="#0000FF">
</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="4" color="#0000FF">Ekta is giving us so much information on men . we should be gratefulWink</font>

<font size="3">You need a standing ovation for this answer yaar AWESOME..</font>
<font size="3">
</font>
<font size="3">and @Mahak dont worry,,they are just showing us that ABHAY is trying to save piya by pushing her away & yet at the same time keeping a vigil on his Bro ..who wants to destoy his LOVE OF HIS LIFE..!! And now when everything goes against ABHAY ..PIYA will show how she can never ever hate him or go away from him whatever he does..to push her away..AND then there will be some awesome MOMENTS of ABHIYA,..but Totaly with you that they should now concentrate on ABHIYAlove & romance &Confession..and move ahead with their LOVE STORY ..WE ARE STARVING BIG TIME..!!Ouch</font>

Exactly my opinion is same. Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index