Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I am fed up with u Abhay............. (Page 3)

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by Chinky_RPattz

in the coming episodes,abhay will be behind bars and sooner or later,its piya only who will come to his rescue.so we will get back our abhiya Smile

thanks yaar, HugHugHug

Thank god someone gave me such nice news about them.Smile Smile Smile

fingers crossed ! Aisa ho jaye toh maza aa jayega Big smile Big smile

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Originally posted by abhaylove

Abhay character is brutally murdered and why the hell CV is doing this to him .Unhappy The whole essence of there connection , love , feeling is getting over when i see abhlya . The behaviour of him towards piya  is not explained . I feel sympathy towards abhay being in trouble and angry for his behaviour towards piya  as just not justified

I agree to you completely on that! I think they have a problem with him and may be that's why Siddarth is getting all the limelight or it is just that the CT's brains have gone for repair becoz I see no logic in Abhay's behavior towards Pia.

yeah agree i think TB article wasn't wrong and because of unlikeness of Ms. Kapoor CV's are doing injustice with Abhay's role. Angry Angry Angry It can be a possible reason. Ouch Ouch Ouch

-Liana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liana-
-Liana-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged

same here i really dnt know how he ll protect pia if he behaves so rude with her Confused sid is very cunning he is trying to b tooo sweet infront of piya and making abhay the bad and rude guy!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usha786

yes yesterday he said to piya "mera pich chodo" i think he was following piya she was no, she only wanted to ask regarding his mis behavior cv ruined completely this character.

Yeah, she trusts him a lot and i know even Kabir has shown him and told him that something is going on between Abhay and Shanaya she will not trust him. Smile Smile Smile

But Pia has evey right to know about this secereat as it is linked from her and her safety. Big smile Big smile Big smile

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged

Abhay character is brutally murdered and why the hell CV is doing this to him .Unhappy The whole essence of there connection , love , feeling is getting over when i see abhlya . The behaviour of him towards piya  is not explained . I feel sympathy towards abhay being in trouble and angry for his behaviour towards piya  as just not justified

I agree to you completely on that! I think they have a problem with him and may be that's why Siddarth is getting all the limelight or it is just that the CT's brains have gone for repair becoz I see no logic in Abhay's behavior towards Pia.

yeah agree i think TB article wasn't wrong and because of unlikeness of Ms. Kapoor CV's are doing injustice with Abhay's role. Angry Angry Angry It can be a possible reason. Ouch Ouch Ouch

Actually if u see in pkyek ...sid , panchi , MSS is all balanced ...thought it is different that any dont like gay track , misha being pro need strong love track . But the character and dialogue of everyone is good and make sense . But i don't get about abhay ......character is already killed , dialogues are repeated . Look like CV want us to forget about abhlya which was the soul of the pkyek . Even if articles has to be true ( hope not as i really like vivian act as abhay) they don't have to change the abhay character which makes no sense to anyone.

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Liana-

same here i really dnt know how he ll protect pia if he behaves so rude with her Confused sid is very cunning he is trying to b too sweet in front of piya and making abhay the bad and rude guy!!!

And we always like those people who are sweet towards us, so if Pia gets attracted towards Sid because of his nature it's obvious than. Confused Confused Confused
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged

Actually if u see in pkyek ...sid , panchi , MSS is all balanced ...thought it is different that any dont like gay track , misha being pro need strong love track . But the character and dialogue of everyone is good and make sense . But i don't get about abhay ......character is already killed , dialogues are repeated . Look like CV want us to forget about abhlya which was the soul of the pkyek . Even if articles has to be true ( hope not as i really like vivian act as abhay) they don't have to change the abhay character which makes no sense to anyone.

Exactly true, me too think the same. Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy

The intro of Abhay was really powerful and more than that till date Sid came in the show he was the most powerful man in the show but after Sid's entry all seemed to be mess up and it completely seems that Sid is having all the more importance than Abhay and his image is portrayed better than Abhay. Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy He is having all lime light and now a days he is center of attraction. Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy

-rupa-

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged

in the coming episodes,abhay will be behind bars and sooner or later,its piya only who will come to his rescue.so we will get back our abhiya Smile

thanks yaar, HugHugHug

Thank god someone gave me such nice news about them.Smile Smile Smile

fingers crossed ! Aisa ho jaye toh maza aa jayega Big smile Big smile

Hope it happens soon Approve Approve Approve and i am not interested to see them like this anymore. Ouch Ouch Ouch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index