Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I am fed up with u Abhay............. (Page 2)

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
For some reason I still like Abhay.  He is helpless.  He wants to be with Piya but is afraid that he will hurt her. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desaiprachi07Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Abhay character is brutally murdered and why the hell CV is doing this to him .Unhappy The whole essence of there connection , love , feeling is getting over when i see abhlya . The behavior of him towards piya  is not explained . I feel sympathy towards abhay being in trouble and angry for his behavior towards piya  as just not justified

All because of CV's they have just worsen the track and more than that they have worsen Abhiya's love track. Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy I don't want Pia to go with Sid whatever happens.Angry Angry Angry But the continuous impulsive and stubborn behavior of Abhay in the show is not in favor of the show.Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy I can understand both either Pia or Pia's mental situation but whatever Abhay is doing can't be ignored OuchOuch Ouch. I hate his humiliation to Pia, she trusts him so much and the way he is behaving with her is just breaking her from inside. Cry Cry Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desaiprachi07

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chinky_RPattz

in the coming episodes,abhay will be behind bars and sooner or later,its piya only who will come to his rescue.so we will get back our abhiya Smile

thanks yaar,  HugHugHug

Thank god someone gave me such nice news about them.Smile Smile Smile

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
abhay is in a very big dilemma
he loves piya but he knows he is a vampire so he cannot be with her, so he is trying to do things which makes piya hate abhay
on the other hand sid is coming close to piya and abhay cannot allow that, he has to protect her
yes i understand piya's frustration ans she is absolutely right but abhay is in much more pain
he has to protect piya and at the same time make sure piya hates him , damn tough jobLOL
and he will never succedd in the second oneLOLLOL, he never had till today
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savi-tan

For some reason I still like Abhay.  He is helpless.  He wants to be with Piya but is afraid that he will hurt her. 

I am not saying that i am against Abhay and me too love him a lot like all of us but i don't want Pia too in pain because of his rude behavior. Ouch Ouch Ouch
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Abhay character is brutally murdered and why the hell CV is doing this to him .Unhappy The whole essence of there connection , love , feeling is getting over when i see abhlya . The behaviour of him towards piya  is not explained . I feel sympathy towards abhay being in trouble and angry for his behaviour towards piya  as just not justified

I agree to you completely on that! I think they have a problem with him and may be that's why Siddarth is getting all the limelight or it is just that the CT's brains have gone for repair becoz I see no logic in Abhay's behavior towards Pia.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinhapyar-ishk

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
yes yesterday he said to piya "mera pich chodo" i think he was following piya she was no, she only wanted to ask regarding his mis behavior cv ruined completely this character.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

abhay is in a very big dilemma
he loves piya but he knows he is a vampire so he cannot be with her, so he is trying to do things which makes piya hate abhay
on the other hand sid is coming close to piya and abhay cannot allow that, he has to protect her
yes i understand piya's frustration ans she is absolutely right but abhay is in much more pain
he has to protect piya and at the same time make sure piya hates him , damn tough jobLOL
and he will never succeed in the second oneLOLLOL, he never had till today

I agree with your points but i think once he should discuss about it with Pia. Why he forgets this simple truth that Pia trusts him more than anyone? Once he will explain her everything she will understand her situation and would stay away with Sid and half of his problem will solved. Smile SmileSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index