Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I am fed up with u Abhay.............

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Hello guys,Hug

Don't u all feel that Abhay is behaving mysteriously. He is not talking to Pia, he is shouting over Pia some times for valid reason but next time just because he wants to protect her. Is this behavior of him is justified just because he wants to protect Pia can he behave with her that much rudely and harshly?

He is saying that he is just protecting Pia from Sid and is trying his best but by behaving this way wasn't he hurting her love for him? How much Pia should suffer because of him? Doesn't he think that Sid can take advantage of this situation?

What is he up to? I am really confused and wanted to know you people's view.

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

Chahat3lubslubsymohit_rockstarEvilLoverDevilsonu.pMavi18bloodlineDelishus..Mari..arpita25varshitadesaiprachi07Sapphire_238hreeyaa--AROMAL--smithasrkSam_dean4Eva-Doppelganger-ParulRatiShivi--sumana13----sunshine--TOTAL-ROMANTICanshraSimi1711-Laiba--Priti11--Lostindreams-SilverAngel-

smithasrk IF-Dazzler
smithasrk
smithasrk

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
 Conclusion: All men  , vampire or human, are same. when they fall in love they stop  using their brains & become babies

Ekta is giving us so much information on men . we should be gratefulWink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pbaby300Mavi18Sapphire_238varshitadesaiprachi07ParulRatiShiviSanugr8fanMahak Sinha

SahiPakdeHain IF-Sizzlerz
SahiPakdeHain
SahiPakdeHain

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smithasrk

Conclusion: All men  , vampire or human, are same. when they fall in love they stop  using their brains & become babies

ya i agree......................LOLmens r mens whether they r human or vampiresLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smithasrkMahak Sinha

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Abhay character is brutally murdered and why the hell CV is doing this to him .Unhappy The whole essence of there connection , love , feeling is getting over when i see abhlya . The behaviour of him towards piya  is not explained . I feel sympathy towards abhay being in trouble and angry for his behaviour towards piya  as just not justified

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsygitika.jMavi18Sapphire_238varshitadesaiprachi07AnamikaSJainsmithasrk-Doppelganger---sumana13--anshraMahak Sinhapyar-ishk

SahiPakdeHain IF-Sizzlerz
SahiPakdeHain
SahiPakdeHain

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
the love ,the passion which abhay feels for pia.is totally gone..............................the show is not a luv story now.............

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyMavi18smithasrkSanugr8fan-Doppelganger---sumana13--Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

loved ur this line,Clap Clap Clap totally becomes gone case. LOL LOL LOL

Yeah i think she is the only lady who knows about men very well and that's why she is increasing our knowledge too.  LOL LOL LOL

varshitasmithasrk

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiaravivian

ya i agree......................LOLmens r mens whether they r human or vampiresLOL

anywhere these males are very confused and behaves strangely. LOL LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

desaiprachi07smithasrkSahiPakdeHain

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
in the coming episodes,abhay will be behind bars and sooner or later,its piya only who will come to his rescue.so we will get back our abhiya Smile

desaiprachi07Mahak Sinha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index