Fan Fictions

~khamoshi~ Maaneet thread 3 pt23 pg105 THE END - Page 12

GurruKiDeewani- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG DI ME SPEECHLESS 
AMAZING 

His head came down slowly and she blushed. He allowed his lips to press into a meaningful kiss  against hers before drawing away again. As the song faded. He took her hand in his and held her close to his heart (I).. then held the other hand over it...(love) she looked at him in awe.. with tears almost burning the back of her eye lids & touched her heart with their joined fist(u). she kissed him with tears falling continuously from her eyes.  Her words were stuck in her throat, she wanted to scream out loud & say she loves him but nothing came out of her mouth but a moan. Wat was more beautiful at that moment ..he didn't even expect her to say anything, he just wanted to tell wat he felt, like he always knew wat was in her heart for him.

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW THIS REMINDS ME OFF KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI LAST SCENE AMAZING PART, BINA KUCH KAHAI APNAY PYAR KA IZHAR 

She bend down to scribble some thing on the sea with her finger. He stood closely watching her. She wrote Maan... he smiled... the wave came & swiped it... then she wrote.. Geet...he smiled yet again the wave came again & swiped it.. then she wrote.. I love u.. he blushed this time. The wave came & swiped it.. then she paused & wrote.. maaneet... she couldn't finish it he went on his knees & kissed her stomach with tears in his eyes. He kissed her stomach couple of times & looked at her with questioning eyes ' she nodded. He tucked his face into her still flat stomach & kissed her lovingly.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GEET IS PREGNANT YUPIEEEEEEEEEEEEE MAAN AND GEET WILL BE MOM AND DAD 
AMAZING THEY WAY YOU EXPRESSED THIS PART, GEET CONFESSION, GEET TELLING HIM THAT HE IS GONNA BE A PAPA, MAAN'S REACTION BY KISSING HER STOMACH JUST AMAZING 

DO CONTINUE DI 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opaldews thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

aaaaaawwwww, that was so lovely update..!!*~
loved it alott....!!*~😛👏

they actually started tawkin'....though only in one or two words but not a complete khamoshi...!!*~😍

update sooooooooooooooooooooonnn pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...>!!*~
😉
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey  nice  update  dear...............
so  geet  xams  r  finally  over  n  is  geet  is  pregnant????????????
looking  fwd...........

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on yr new thread.
awsome update.
ixiaa thumbnail
wow! The way geet told maan about her pregnancy was superb.loved the part completly.
Plz dont end this ff soon as this is very, very, very nice ff.
plz update soon.

Unke khamoshi unke dillon ka haal bolti hai
anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
d way geet revealed her pregnancy to maan ...... is simply outstanding.......... wowie .........👏🥳geet preggy hai....... letz party guyz.....🤪🥳
🥳
Speechless thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 👏Congratuations👏
mindbowing part...... luvd it
u rocked as aways
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

dear musky  4 ur new thread..

4 pm me....dear
lots of &
sach a n sweet n awesome update....
just

4 ur update...
to pm me dear....
sorry 4 late reply dear....really
to u dear.....
lov,❤️
Tama
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
CONGO on ur new thread Muskan
OOOHHHHHHH MAANEET gonna b parents cant wait upd8 soon
divareena thumbnail

love  how maan does not go to the beach so geet can study for her exams. Love how geet said that how can she study when all she can think about is maan.

love the song baahoo ke darmiyaan. Love how geet scribbles ILU to maan on the sea bed.