Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

my research!!! why baby track needs to go (Page 2)

Sameenaas Goldie
Sameenaas
Sameenaas

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
I guess U r right...... Baby track not gonna work in youth based show...... But now wen the CVs cud make use of baby track by making Dev jealous or creating MU bw Maaneet , they r just planning to end it..... Hope it bcums intrsting after MC if it takes place..... Wink

Edited by Sameenaas - 12 March 2011 at 1:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaoct

Chelsha Senior Member
Chelsha
Chelsha

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
@ priyacot
Dear i agreed wid u cent percent n i knew passion is not the issue u want to raise here but baby track.
Yaar, as u are a research student n have so many serial experiance u said your pov why baby track should b ended.
But as i watch only Geet i said why baby track should be ended in GHSP pov.
1.Passion n solid story line are the main things which made viewers glued wid GHSP. Nowadays these two suffer in the hands of CVs in the name of baby track.
2. Tho' most of the viewers are youngsters, i'm sure they r not against baby track otherwise they wouldn't have watched Geet in the first place. But youth n passion are inseparable i think. Somehow CVs failed to bring up passion wid the baby track.
3.When the CVs can't move the story forward wid a flat baby bump n cant show any passion even wid an unborn baby,
whats the use in making the story take a leap n showing Maneet wid a baby.
Thats why i said so.I agree that i only brt up the passion n storyline here as i felt somehow they r connected wid BT.

priyaoct

priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sameenaas

I guess U r right...... Baby track not gonna work in youth based show...... But now wen the CVs cud make use of baby track by making Dev jealous or creating MU bw Maaneet , they r just planning to end it..... Hope it bcums intrsting after MC if it takes place..... Wink

i have many serials on SP, sony , colors ,zee as well as starone, my observation even baby track(mostly) not working in other channels. then this is youth channel . how will it work here?Confused.

check just viewers reaction now a days when baby talks going onOuch. too much anger , frustration. cvs should judge viewers reaction and plan future track 
priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chelsha

@ priyacot
Dear i agreed wid u cent percent n i knew passion is not the issue u want to raise here but baby track.
Yaar, as u are a research student n have so many serial experiance u said your pov why baby track should b ended.
But as i watch only Geet i said why baby track should be ended in GHSP pov.
1.Passion n solid story line are the main things which made viewers glued wid GHSP. Nowadays these two suffer in the hands of CVs in the name of baby track.
2. Tho' most of the viewers are youngsters, i'm sure they r not against baby track otherwise they wouldn't have watched Geet in the first place. But youth n passion are inseparable i think. Somehow CVs failed to bring up passion wid the baby track.
3.When the CVs can't move the story forward wid a flat baby bump n cant show any passion even wid an unborn baby,
whats the use in making the story take a leap n showing Maneet wid a baby.
Thats why i said so.I agree that i only brt up the passion n storyline here as i felt somehow they r connected wid BT.

vowwwwwwww great pointsClap Clap Clap.

cvs should understand and judge the mindset of their viewers before unfolding any track. ad this is 180 turn of what we hooked to this show

_Rashmi IF-Rockerz
_Rashmi
_Rashmi

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
awesome post.even i am nt interested in the baby track.if a leap is shown n the child grows,the show will loose it's charm.after all,it's a youth-oriented show

i am nt saying having a baby is boring.defenitely not!.it is very nice only in real life not in reel life

i hope my point is clear

priyaoct

priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged

1. jannee pehchane ajnabi was purely a child track on starone. but it didnt work they have to scrap it i think within a year.

2. bidai after leap and child track scrapped within( dont remember) 3-4 months

3. mahesh pandey TSPLS after child track went off air within 3 months

4. raja ki ayeegi barat show doomed after their chidren story starts

now do your own research and tell me how much show last after child track haaan only ekta shows survives where they show their grown up kidz and their stories and lotsssssssss of leaps if you want that what can i say

_Rashmi

Go to top