my research!!! why baby track needs to go

Posted: 13 years ago
being a research student i did my research on baby track. here it goes "baby track needs to end why:

1. with my serial experience i can say that whenever baby track introduced show is going to flop( do your research)

2. 70 percent audiuance is young , age ranging from 15-25. not interested in mama papa track. HP days biggest example when you had to introduced dehli track.(best days sigh!!!!!)

3. unhygenic set condition doesnt allow small baby on set it means atleast 5-10 years leap.being youth show no body interested in bhuda bhudi jodi.or serious track.

4. you must have witnessed that too much baby talks now a days irritate viewers what will happen when actual child introduced.

5 . freshness of show is there because of bubbly geet and passionate MSK. baby track wont allow that.

6. three biggest mistake by PH change of old of writers( swati and co) AA track , maaneet marriage now another mistake in making is baby track.

7. i know mahesh from tujh sang preet lagai sajna days. show was flop when he seperated leads and particularly introduced child track. after that show scrapped within 3 months
Edited by priyaoct - 13 years ago
Your points prove how well deserved u to be a research student.
Nowadays most of the viewers are not at all interested in the baby track as they think coz of that CVs aren't able to show passionate Maaneet n the story line also is getting stagnant.
So its better to end up the baby track before the show goes into trash.
We all love Maneet n we want our show for a period however long it could be.
Originally posted by Chelsha

Your points prove how well deserved u to be a research student.
Nowadays most of the viewers are not at all interested in the baby track as they think coz of that CVs aren't able to show passionate Maaneet n the story line also is getting stagnant.
So its better to end up the baby track before the show goes into trash.
We all love Maneet n we want our show for a period however long it could be.

its not the passion which compels me to write this post😕 . its the scope of this show which could be limited why???

1. baby track has potential if this show is on starplus or colors

2. baby track has potential if viewed by women  mostly above age 30 above.

3. being a youth show such track doesnt have potential to continue.

4. cvs are not able to able to balance baby track and passion

Edited by priyaoct - 13 years ago
i agree wid u.....bt der is 1 point i dn't agree wid😒...dat is maaneet's marriage....if u see v wer really eager 2 hve maneet's weddin....der wer many post regardin it but now wen dey r married,v r critizing it.....i dn't care if dey r married,i'm jst waitin 4 deir lovin nd passionate scenes☺️........but den der is one mre problem in hvin dese scenes...nd dat is wen geet loses her baby,she'll go in great sadma...so maan has 2 cheer her up nd assure her dat he's still der nd he'll listen 2 her nd hve a baby boy dis tym...family plannin...😆
Originally posted by nats-29

i agree wid u.....bt der is 1 point i dn't agree wid😒...dat is maaneet's marriage....if u see v wer really eager 2 hve maneet's weddin....der wer many post regardin it but now wen dey r married,v r critizing it.....i dn't care if dey r married,i'm jst waitin 4 deir lovin nd passionate scenes☺️........but den der is one mre problem in hvin dese scenes...nd dat is wen geet loses her baby,she'll go in great sadma...so maan has 2 cheer her up nd assure her dat he's still der nd he'll listen 2 her nd hve a baby boy dis tym...family plannin...😆

now  maaneet are  married tell me then why so much hue and cry?😕

problem lies with cvs and viewers . viewers expectations rises sky high once marriage happen , while indian writers have traditional thoughts that story should focused on other aspects once they are married😆.

and you cant change their traditional thoughts overnight😆

priya i guess u r rite......sorry😭
Originally posted by nats-29

priya i guess u r rite......sorry😭

need not to sorry. if they plan wisely . keeping young audiance in mind everything will be ok😃

finally i have come to conclusion yes maaneet marriage was mistake and true introducing baby track especially on youth show would be a mistake.

i agree with topic maker yes baby track has potential if show is on starplus and colors😕. 

i remember jaane pehchane se yeh ajnabi on star one with wholly child track and viewers rejected it. i think that show scrapped  early😕.
I guess U r right...... Baby track not gonna work in youth based show...... But now wen the CVs cud make use of baby track by making Dev jealous or creating MU bw Maaneet , they r just planning to end it..... Hope it bcums intrsting after MC if it takes place..... 😉 Edited by Sameenaas - 13 years ago
@ priyacot
Dear i agreed wid u cent percent n i knew passion is not the issue u want to raise here but baby track.
Yaar, as u are a research student n have so many serial experiance u said your pov why baby track should b ended.
But as i watch only Geet i said why baby track should be ended in GHSP pov.
1.Passion n solid story line are the main things which made viewers glued wid GHSP. Nowadays these two suffer in the hands of CVs in the name of baby track.
2. Tho' most of the viewers are youngsters, i'm sure they r not against baby track otherwise they wouldn't have watched Geet in the first place. But youth n passion are inseparable i think. Somehow CVs failed to bring up passion wid the baby track.
3.When the CVs can't move the story forward wid a flat baby bump n cant show any passion even wid an unborn baby,
whats the use in making the story take a leap n showing Maneet wid a baby.
Thats why i said so.I agree that i only brt up the passion n storyline here as i felt somehow they r connected wid BT.