India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

my research!!! why baby track needs to go

priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
being a research student i did my research on baby track. here it goes "baby track needs to end why:

1. with my serial experience i can say that whenever baby track introduced show is going to flop( do your research)

2. 70 percent audiuance is young , age ranging from 15-25. not interested in mama papa track. HP days biggest example when you had to introduced dehli track.(best days sigh!!!!!)

3. unhygenic set condition doesnt allow small baby on set it means atleast 5-10 years leap.being youth show no body interested in bhuda bhudi jodi.or serious track.

4. you must have witnessed that too much baby talks now a days irritate viewers what will happen when actual child introduced.

5 . freshness of show is there because of bubbly geet and passionate MSK. baby track wont allow that.

6. three biggest mistake by PH change of old of writers( swati and co) AA track , maaneet marriage now another mistake in making is baby track.

7. i know mahesh from tujh sang preet lagai sajna days. show was flop when he seperated leads and particularly introduced child track. after that show scrapped within 3 months

Edited by priyaoct - 12 March 2011 at 6:00am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

hirajbhabhamaansi007fatim30Chaudhrytmmechantefille_Rashmicuttiee

Chelsha Senior Member
Chelsha
Chelsha

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Your points prove how well deserved u to be a research student.
Nowadays most of the viewers are not at all interested in the baby track as they think coz of that CVs aren't able to show passionate Maaneet n the story line also is getting stagnant.
So its better to end up the baby track before the show goes into trash.
We all love Maneet n we want our show for a period however long it could be.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaoctmechantefillecuttiee

priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chelsha

Your points prove how well deserved u to be a research student.
Nowadays most of the viewers are not at all interested in the baby track as they think coz of that CVs aren't able to show passionate Maaneet n the story line also is getting stagnant.
So its better to end up the baby track before the show goes into trash.
We all love Maneet n we want our show for a period however long it could be.

its not the passion which compels me to write this postConfused . its the scope of this show which could be limited why???

1. baby track has potential if this show is on starplus or colors

2. baby track has potential if viewed by women  mostly above age 30 above.

3. being a youth show such track doesnt have potential to continue.

4. cvs are not able to able to balance baby track and passion

Edited by priyaoct - 11 March 2011 at 11:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille

nats-29 Senior Member
nats-29
nats-29

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
i agree wid u.....bt der is 1 point i dn't agree widDisapprove...dat is maaneet's marriage....if u see v wer really eager 2 hve maneet's weddin....der wer many post regardin it but now wen dey r married,v r critizing it.....i dn't care if dey r married,i'm jst waitin 4 deir lovin nd passionate scenesBlushing........but den der is one mre problem in hvin dese scenes...nd dat is wen geet loses her baby,she'll go in great sadma...so maan has 2 cheer her up nd assure her dat he's still der nd he'll listen 2 her nd hve a baby boy dis tym...family plannin...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaocthirajMehek25

priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nats-29

i agree wid u.....bt der is 1 point i dn't agree widDisapprove...dat is maaneet's marriage....if u see v wer really eager 2 hve maneet's weddin....der wer many post regardin it but now wen dey r married,v r critizing it.....i dn't care if dey r married,i'm jst waitin 4 deir lovin nd passionate scenesBlushing........but den der is one mre problem in hvin dese scenes...nd dat is wen geet loses her baby,she'll go in great sadma...so maan has 2 cheer her up nd assure her dat he's still der nd he'll listen 2 her nd hve a baby boy dis tym...family plannin...LOL

now  maaneet are  married tell me then why so much hue and cry?Confused

problem lies with cvs and viewers . viewers expectations rises sky high once marriage happen , while indian writers have traditional thoughts that story should focused on other aspects once they are marriedLOL.

and you cant change their traditional thoughts overnightLOL

nats-29 Senior Member
nats-29
nats-29

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
priya i guess u r rite......sorryCry
priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nats-29

priya i guess u r rite......sorryCry

need not to sorry. if they plan wisely . keeping young audiance in mind everything will be okBig smile
fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged

finally i have come to conclusion yes maaneet marriage was mistake and true introducing baby track especially on youth show would be a mistake.

i agree with topic maker yes baby track has potential if show is on starplus and colorsConfused

i remember jaane pehchane se yeh ajnabi on star one with wholly child track and viewers rejected it. i think that show scrapped  earlyConfused.

Go to top