Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

"PurZor Virodh Karthe Hain" (Page 2)

walquest2000 Senior Member
walquest2000
walquest2000

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laado_007

I agree with you, I would be more than happy to see Ammaji changing for the good and for good! And I also agree with you that when Amba was a part of NAIDL for the firts time, it was the best soap ever! I started watching only for her and continued to watch it even after her exit with a hope that they would bring her back.

This is not the first time a thread like this has been started. I love your suggestions and wish the CVs read them and incorporate them in the soap. The whole point is, Amba is too strong a character who will never give up and with her around, not even Ammaji can open her mouth. So it's kind of difficult to have such strong characters around permenantly. But I do wish they make good use of the character when the actor is around!

The point is Amba's character has not seen a new day, but only in glimpses. It is not fair for the actress, to wait indefinitely, for a good role.  If they can't give it, they can use the character as a "remote control" through the character of Jaanvi, and thus keep the threat alive on Ammaji's character.   The poor actresses will have to bear the  brunt of these changes, and hopefully the Creatives can do the tight rope walk, keeping all happy, i.e. the actors, and the viewers.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Damyanthi

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
You should be a part of the CVs, you knowTongue Love your ideasBig smile I'll be the last person to complain if they show more of AmbaLOL Apparently, the actress had made it quite clear that she'll be avaiable only for a short while. The CVs wanted some strong characters to be there post leap and so she agreed to obligeSmile

Edited by laado_007 - 12 March 2011 at 4:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

walquest2000

-Frozen- IF-Sizzlerz
-Frozen-
-Frozen-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
i soooo agree with u

Go to top