Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Finally, I Found it ! My Lovely Pair ! :)

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

Hello Sweeties, 

I'm back ! Wink (It's break time, LOL ! No Intension to spend hours, at least for NOW ! ) LOL

After ages i'm making any topic, hope you have not forgotten me ! Oh ! yeah ! its Maddy...! Remember Me ? Wink (You better, know me ! Angry ) LOL

I have been away from GF, for a while, i was being a silent viewer, but yesterday made me feel like, at least i should share my weird feeling here,

Well, everyone on the forum, is either worrying for MC, or Dev - the devil carrying geet drama and post effects, and some of them (almost, all, including me !Wink ) are going nuts for the latest Holi Video (which is Smoking HOT ! Embarrassed ) but what i found, and realized, yesterday is that,

After MAANEET, my second favorite pair is,

Maan and Adi ( What a deadly combo ! , credit goes to, ritu my dear !) Wink And, i'm loving this deadly combo ! Wink

I mean, have you marked somewhere in the episode, that, after geet, maan can trust adi, whom he can call at late night, asking for food, and how can i forget,

They were together for entire night, 2 am to 8 am (as geet mentioned) Woah...!!! LOL 
(I wonder, what they have done? In Car? Full Night? Who was driving? ***ahem ahem***) Embarrassed

And, another thing, have you noticed the concern on adi's face when MSK was hurt, if geet cares much for maan, then adi's concern was not lesser than that ! LOL

Oh! man ! He was getting worried for his maan sir ! How Cute ! Smile He is loyal employee and a faithful partner to MSKLOL Adi cares for maan, too much, have you not seen in that Four Crores deal epi, yet ? Go for it ! LOL

So, it goes, my another favorite pair on GHSP, 

MAANITYA ( MAAN + ADITYA) ( I guess, Adi's full name must be Aditya ! LOL ! ) Wink

and off screen too,

Have you ever watched the U Me aur TV, video, Gurmeet masti on the set !

Oh My God ! that was hilarious ! Three of them were outta control ! LOL ( I prefer that to everyone, who is sad, it is mind blowing, i watch it every time, when i'm sad or depressed, it makes me feel nuts ! LOL and i laugh until my stomach aches, terribly ! So, Go for it ! Thumbs Up Approve )

GURNEET ( GURMEET + PRANEET ) Waahh...! ROFL

Another aspect of the pair, is that, our MSK is tough man ! and sexy, HOT, greek god, angry guy and our Adi is little cute, afraid, sweet, loyal boy ! 

Opposites Attracts ! ROFL

So, Screw the MC, screw the devil - insecurity, screw everything, and observe MAANITYAROFL ( along with the, holi video, though ! Wink ) Embarrassed

One Request, to CVs, Please never separate my MAANITYA, i like them a lot ! (Of course, after MAANEET ! ) Wink

What do you say, guys ? Wink

Love,

MaddyWink

Edited by maanddy - 11 March 2011 at 10:34pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10geet1111PGirnMinozshanzyshreeyazzmistyiMallu_galshivangi783mysticangelBharathi_gurtisur001puthsangeeta92119staroneserialsmaankigeet4everEccentric.Beingmechantefille-lovestory-meravigilisodrdee142Rituparnaa-Yaz-basicquestion1sanu3108BatameezDilFallen Angelsona-raisaanjh11sonia_koolkhannanditasinghrani-luckiibelieveinpink-Mrs.MSK-pickachuDownhill

mysticangel Goldie

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Okie first i cant be able to regognize u EmbarrassedLOLmay i know who u r ?? ohh yeahD'oh u r MSKs sister rit LOLnow i remember uWink LOL!!Okie now ill come to ur post yep u r correct i just loved Adi and Msk pair after Maneet.. i actually loved  maanitiya pair yestrday WinkNice post after long time Sister-in-law LOL

Love,
Thush MSK Embarrassed

iMadz

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
yeah they do make such a cute pair.
Love the fact that Adi's in GHSP....and praneet rocks yaar....

I adore Adi and the way he's there for maaneet. PLus Maan  also trusts him so much.

And him sleeping on the couch...they should show a cutish lovestory of him n pinky yaar....it'll b so cute!

iMadz

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Yeah, its absolutely true that Maan & Adi together make a gr88888888 pair..the boss-employee relationship between them is perfect & their tuning is gr88888888 too....                            

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Thush--

Okie first i cant be able to regognize u EmbarrassedLOLmay i know who u r ?? ohh yeahD'oh u r MSKs sister rit LOLnow i remember uWink LOL!!Okie now ill come to ur post yep u r correct i just loved Adi and Msk pair after Maneet.. i actually loved  maanitiya pair yestrday WinkNice post after long time Sister-in-law LOL

Love,
Thush MSK Embarrassed

I never knew, MSK got married thrice, whatever, why would i care? As far as, HE's my BF, i don care, but defo not sis ! Get your eyes checked dude ! LOL

Please, dont hurt my feelings, Extra Marital Affairs, are very common now ! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mrs.MSK-Downhill

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
funny yaar what abt maanadi seems similar to ur profile name hai na .y mean now its adi's turn omg what abt my manishaa ji ?LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadzEccentric.Being

geet1111 Newbie
geet1111
geet1111

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
awsome post...i love MAANITYA Jodi too...WinkLOL

iMadz

Go to top