Users

Frequent Posters

---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Mg777

Hmmmm.,...

The idea of promo is great.
I know everybody thinks Geet is the most shattered person because of this. But, don't u think Maan is the same, or even more than that?

So, we must have the promo from his view.

With Regards,
ADMINISTRATOR

hey bhagu(sorry dear darling)

that is my point , MAAN
 i want a promo is for MAAN 
                                 by MAAN

sanyu86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Today's episode was heartrenderingly beautiful. i hav no words left to thank the writer, director and the actors as all i had to say was put forward by many other members on this thread and much more effectively than i cud have ever hoped to do. One thing which had my attention thru out the episode was the perfect background scores used for every scene, they complimented all the efforts taken by the gurmeet and drashti in every scene. The silver lining in the dark cloud over the loss of their precious baby came when geet seeing the mother and her newborn child cannot control her tears there's a change in the backgound music when maan takes her into his arms and that music is my favourite mahi bg score and with that music came the sweet stirring of hope that gradually hi sahi the love they feel for each other will help them overcome this tragedy, the baby will be mourned by them but slowly they will overcome this setback and together forge a beautiful future...!!!!         
sanyu86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey plz add me to the list too....😊
Mg777 thumbnail
DELETED Edited by Mg777 - 13 years ago
Mg777 thumbnail
DELETED

Edited by Mg777 - 13 years ago
Mg777 thumbnail

DELETED

Edited by Mg777 - 13 years ago
Mg777 thumbnail
DELETEDEdited by Mg777 - 13 years ago
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hmm..
Overall today's episode was a good episode 
I would not say it was outstandng like yesterday's or saturday's episodes but everything was well cordinated and AA track was minimized

So letz start;

The first scene i would say is the best of today's 
It was soo sweet how when maan realized geet was crying he cuddled with her n held her hand..haiiiiiii😳 Too sweettt 
It was like maaneet found comfort in each other's arms

And how can i forget..nakul came backk lolz😆
That guy keeps disappearing overtime, anyways thank god he was in today's episode, i wonder what he was cooking in that huge pot😆 

Daadi also did great today, she tried everything to take geet's mind off of the accident
I must say daadi rockss, without her the show would be incomplete😉
But i wish she didn send Msk back to the office, wud have liked more maaneet scenes, maan consoling geet, but she is right, if he didn behave normal how wud geet? And he also has to run his company na? I am happy cvs took care of that point and didn just show Msk sitting all the time at home n not going back to KC, afterall he is a successful business man
Another scene when daadi tries to make geet eat breakfast was also great, but she realized only maan can get geet out of this sadness😳 

Dat dev ka bacha..idk why he is still here..u caused enough pain in maaneet life now get the hell out😡, i hated him coming to geet n apologizing..but good msk came n dev left..seriously he acts all saint all the time..but dun want him negative either as it wouldn make sense
Anyways, i felt so sadd at the parts where maaneet were having flashbacks of when they used to fight over baby's room colour and the name😭
GC and DD you once again rocked today, infact everyone did well in terms of acting

Lastly, AA track was minimized today, which was awesome
LOL dat goon gujjar he always cracks me up😆
He actually brought roses for annie🤣
I wudn mind if he took annie n left forever and Arjun and Nitya married n left too
Everyone wud be happy
I could see arjun getting jealous but oh ho gujjar betay ne to gun nikal li right to arjun's face, Nitya was standing right behind him i wish thora agar angle badal jaata to acha khasa nitya ko shoot kar sakta tha..chance hi nahin liya yaar😆😡

Overall it was a good episode
My favourite scene goes to the first maaneet scene..Msk cudling with geet😳
Cant wait till tom, the precap was nice
Msk guna try things to get geet out from that mood
Hoping for an awesome episode tom😛

With regards,
Lyla

Edited by luv_harshad - 13 years ago
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
just luved 2days episode 
n hope dev is as good as thy r showing him nw n has no other intensions
n luved dadi for using her cleverness  n it was like 1 tirr se do nishan
1 maan will come out of shock n will concentrate on business for smtime nw
n geet will hv sm time alone 2 come out of d depression
n luved d scene whn maan told d lady 2 call adi n adi just entered
n arjun knws hw 2 twist his words with sooooo much ease 
their scene was also nice
n in todays epi dadi was d besttttttttttttttt
n awesome precap waiting for 2mrw as 2 wt will happen
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Just a few suggestions for cvs:

1. Please bring back the old staff of KC, pinky, romeo, manisha should all shud be working for maan!

2. Bring pinky back..she is really needed by geet's side yaar

3. What happened to Msk's office? Ghar badal tey waqt office bhi badal diya? I miss the old office but dat doesn matter, i want the old staff back or KC will never be the same again!! PLZ CVS

Please take these things into mind as well
You guys are rocking with the execution and direction just also take these things in mind too😊
Edited by luv_harshad - 13 years ago