what ever happens...happens for the best ....

Posted: 13 years ago

what ever happens .... will happen  for the best for maaneet .... be it MC / No MC .....

I am very much against MC .....😭😭😭😭 I am hoping that the cv's don't show MC ..... coz the after effects of a MC are very bad ........😭😭😭😭  It is not easy to suffer a MC ....😭😭😭😭

all I want to say .....  just prepare ur mind for the worst ......  & hope for the best .........

I know you all know this ...... but still wanted to convery my feelings ....

Cv's might have some thing in their mind if they are showing any particular track ........ so just have some faith & what ever happens ...........

All I can say is it will strengthen the bond of maan & geet & will increase the love they have for each other even more .......... they are each other's support system ......... & will take care of each other ............

hoping that MC does not happen & geet & the baby are safe ...........

also hoping that Japan ....... will be safe ...... & praying for every one in Japan ........

God is there will take care of every thing ............

have a beauiful day girls .......... enjoy each minute of your life ........ 

coz I realised that once again yesterday....

death can come any minute after what ever happened yesterday in japan ....... we can't say what will happen the next minute ......... 😭

while i was conversing with my crazies I remembered the song ...... from kal ho na ho ..........& was telling the same .........

"har pal yahan jee bhar jiyo ........ jo hain sama ..... kal ho na ho .............. "

enjoy life ..... maintain peace in each & every one's life ..😊 stop hating each other ....... start loving each other 😊

once again have a beauiful day girls ..... enjoy each & every minute of your life ........ 

hope I did not bug U all much with my random ranting πŸ˜†
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
hima i agree with you...
life is unpredictable we do not know what will happen to us 10 mins from now..
hoping for the best in maaneet's world...hope no mc....
me too praying for everyone in japan....
thanks for making this post
Actually the aftermath of the MC if it happens will be very bad but if the baby survives now then it will be a total mockery of whatever they have shown till now. The baby is already in a vulnerable spot since the bathroom incident. The doc has also advised maan to go in for an MTP since the baby can be harmful to Geets life. Now after so many things if they let the baby be then it would be very funny. 
Anyways as another member pointed out earlier that working with a baby is an issue always.

Either ways there are a lot o scope in the story lets wait n watch as to what happens. All I want is that this should not be a way for the CVs to redeem Dev as he doesn't deserve any redemption 
nice post hima dii...

i hope things gets better soon at japan......who knew that such a disaster ll take place....
v need to appreciate each second of our life n shud be thankful to god that v are living a protected life...

and regarding maneet.. i have prepared myself for the mc track.. and cvs ll do best for maneet.. and whatever happens.. their love ll bcom more stronger....

Originally posted by rajeev the best

hima i agree with you...

life is unpredictable we do not know what will happen to us 10 mins from now..

hoping for the best in maaneet's world...hope no mc....
me too praying for everyone in japan....
thanks for making this post

thanks samata ......... yes dear ..... hoping that whatever happens to maaneet is for their gud .... & me 2 praying for japan ......U R welcome dear
Awesome post Hima . Hope Geet have no MC kiyu ki Baby is the zindagi of Maaneet if MC will happen  Maaneet will go to a depresson pata nahi what happen ...............

And hope Things get better soon in Japan .
😭😭 i have been saying it for days now.... whatever happens it will be for the best for our show and Maaneet.....

Yes Me too prepared for the worst and hoping for the best

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Awesome post Hima . Hope Geet have no MC kiyu ki Baby is the zindagi of Maaneet if MC will happen  Maaneet will go to a depresson pata nahi what happen ...............

And hope Things get better soon in Japan .

thanks mona ......... me 2 dear hoping ....... that geet will not suffer MC ...... coz if that happens geet will go into depression & then maan will b feeling guilty & I certainly don't want this track ....
wow  good post
lets hope cv has not created all this hype to compensate gc off to pune as they always do send maan or geet to hospital πŸ˜†
i want them to come out with a solid track and reasoning.
the baby track has become a medium for cv to hang themself and the show.nowadays it seems that all has stand still in ghsp .
and ya we shud enjoy it and not forget it is reel life after shooting they all go and enjoy and we😭 πŸ˜³
Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago
i hope MC will happen coz she never look pregnantπŸ˜•
and we showing some new Track 
so Enjoy the new Track and didnt watch today SBs 
whats she saying 
if MC happen Dev out his life πŸ₯³