Fan Fictions

My last journey note pg2

lovelycutietedy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

hi all maaneet fans ...... that inclues me toooπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰ ......... just thought of writting a new ff on maan and geet ....... hope u would like it......    here is th e prologue.......

BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   the door broke and the masked person stood in the terrace with a revolver in hand ready to shoot at the target''''.

I missed u a lot jaan'..    some one whispered in her ears .  she smiled a bit'. Suddenly she snapped out and turned to see a handsome really handsome man standing in front of her holding a revolver''.. he slowly walked forward while she was rooted at her place , close enough , he streached his hand and tok off the mask to reveal an equally beautifull girl standing in front of him'.

With the revolver in hand'. Sweat in forehead u look really sexy misthi'. He repeated

Don't call me that mr. khurana''  she hissed

Ok!!! Than what shall I call u???? he asked

Cant u forgive me misthi?????? He asked still finger in the trigger and pointing at her heart''

You said me once that between work and love we should choose work didnt you ????? She asked'..

So then be it'.. he suddenly shouted'.. and fired a bullet on her she bend down and the bullet passed her''   good move geet!!!!!!

Listen maan I have just one bullet left and u too have one'.. he smirked and she continued'' so one bullet' once'. One life'. One death ' one love'.. she smiled and got up and pointed the gun at his heart''

surrender''. Geet said

come to my side'.. maan said

I had alwas been by you not in front of you maan but u'.. geet sighed heavily

And I had surrendered to your love geet'' he too gave a same relief

But I guess that   NONE CAN LIVE WHILE THE OTHER IS ALIVE''.  He repeated

Ha! Ha! Ha! U still read harry potter??????????? She again smiled''.. but who knew that it would come true for us??????? She said

So are u ready??????? He asked

BANG!!!!!! the time stood still'. He looked at her eyes '.. she looked at his'.

Congratulations maan' u won'.. saying this she walked backward

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    He shouted'

But till then every thing had fallen from the cliff'. His peace' his life'. His happiness ' his world '. All that he found in this one girl was falling down with a smilling face and hands streached  to reach him''''..

So this is it'.. how was it please comment and press the like button if u like it '.. and tell me if I should cont it or not'''

prologue - pg 1
characters - pg 1

Edited by lovelycutietedy - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArjunKiAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
nice.... but i'm confused. update soon dear
surbhijn106 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Update soon wanna read more
sam1234fly thumbnail
its really nice do continue!!!!!!!1

Characters

Maan singh khurana or msk '

no where releted to the ghsp msk. Totally friendly, very flirty😳, heart breaker😈, has two brothers' elder dev singh khurana and younger aditya singh khurana, classmate of geet handa. Has a very big group called the heart breakers  πŸ˜†πŸ˜³, every one is his friend, but best friends are rahul, prithvi, arjun and his brothers'.

Dev singh khurana

An ideal son and brother πŸ˜Šin home but no where ideal  in collage😈. classmate of naintara handa , one year elder to maan, and prince charming of his collage , president of his collage, and perfect in every field studies '. Sports'. main member of the group the heart breaker'..

Aditya  singh khurana

Smallest of the khurana brothers and exactly follows their path as an ideal brotherβ­οΈπŸ˜†'.  One year younger to maan '. He too exels in every field even in heart breaking'. As handsome as his brothers' classmate of pinky handa

Seems as if handas and khuranas are generation classmates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geet handa

Silent devil😲, very beautifull, highly intelligent and is not what she seems, highly modern  but chooses to be close to her customs' has two sisters elder naintara handa and younger pinky handa'. Quick to make friends' also a big group the egima  πŸ˜†' but doesn't like to socialize with people'.

Naintara handa

Very beautifull, sexy😈, excels in every field but like to be in dark, never likes to break heart but cant help when they themselves to break their heartπŸ˜”, friend more than a elder sister for her sisters .. has many friends but always found alone with her sisters'..

Pinky handa

Angelic devilπŸ˜ƒ, as beautifull as other handas, likes to socialize , modern but also chooses not to reveal any aspect of her' loves to break heartsπŸ’”, one of the main member of the egima group'. Always found with friends unlike her sisters'.

The heart breakers-

Maan ,  dev,  aditya , arjun  rathor, arohi  rathor, heer kaur,  anjali gupta, preet juneja,  anurag ganguli , nupur bhusan , riddhima gupta , rahul sergill, Krishna thakur, meera , manav, sameer saxena , prithvi saxena , roshni gujral'''

The egima '

Naintara, geet , pinky, prem  juneja , armaan malik , ,meher kaur, taani baanerjee, shantanu mehera , mayank Sharma ,atul mallik , muskan chadda ,  pratigya Sharma, yash, archana , damini gujral, avni gujral,  varun saxena'''☺️

so here is the character sketch..... plzzzz tell me if i should cont or not...... if yes then please press the like button..... one click would do it.............πŸ₯±

Edited by lovelycutietedy - 13 years ago
surbhijn106 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
PlZzZzzzZZzzzzz upadte wanna read more
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
nice prologue and interesting character sketch.
loved it.
update soon.
sorry friends..... moving it to geet forum
here is the link .............  

waiting for your comments......