Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Was it a rape of Tapasya by Rathod??:Warning PG22&24 (Page 9)

Poll Question: Was it a rape of Tapasya and if yes is it justified??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [4.81%]
34 [32.69%]
65 [62.50%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Originally posted by guddididi

with the deeds she did tapasya need to get raped

what r u sayingShockedno girl on the world deserves this yarShockedShockedShockeddont even say like thisAngryAngryAngry

ohooo tapasya is firstly no girl n no real person...D'oh

Yes my dear friend i know they are fictional so is ichchaWinkfor whom u feel so muchEmbarrassedhaan and coming to tapori she doesnt desreves a rape coz no girl deserves it be it any harcore crminal also but what was shown cannot be termed as rape as far as i have seenWink

Yesss my dear friend Ichcha is also fictional character  but as a viewer in my full senses and being fully aware how how criminal the evil Tapsaya was,  in my court of law, for such a fictional chararter it is justified 2 go thro tht pain...I am not saying Rape is not an offence, Rathod will b dealt with for doing tht...thts a different issue.Wink
WinkLOL

But it is not a rape my dear friendWink

yaa i was confused thst y i opened a poll and but honestly I very much wanted it  2 b a rapeEmbarrassed So tht I can see tht charcater cry reallyyyyLOLLOL but shez happily gambling away and as rightly pointed by many friends..I agree tht its not a rapeSmile

no being a Doc and a girl u shudnt say thisSleepydoesnt suit uSleepybut dont fight with me okEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nutmeg7shivani9tiny15

nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nutmeg7

exactly pooja.....itna bhi koi aurat disgusting nahi hoti...ki koi haath laga raha toh haath lagane de...and if tapasya has done that....shame on you...the world is better without ppl like tapasya....

Soumil first this girl seduces her friend's would be husband....than seduces Veer twice....third time takes advantage of a drunken veer....and now gets full drunk with rathore and what notShockeduff still people can support herShocked
tapasya is sure a low grade women....after having her one night romp with rathod, she is using his kid to trap another man....arre yaar....ppl support her cuz she is "raped"...but the same ppl were celebrating when she forced herself on veer....everytimeAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

watchserialsonali_dgrahulvaid1shivani9tiny15

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged

exactly pooja.....itna bhi koi aurat disgusting nahi hoti...ki koi haath laga raha toh haath lagane de...and if tapasya has done that....shame on you...the world is better without ppl like tapasya....

Soumil first this girl seduces her friend's would be husband....than seduces Veer twice....third time takes advantage of a drunken veer....and now gets full drunk with rathore and what notShockeduff still people can support herShocked
tapasya is sure a low grade women....after having her one night romp with rathod, she is using his kid to trap another man....arre yaar....ppl support her cuz she is "raped"...but the same ppl were celebrating when she forced herself on veer....everytimeAngryAngryAngryAngry

Yeahh this is the live example of DOUBLE STANDARDSAngryLOLWink

nutmeg7shivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged

no being a Doc and a girl u shudnt say thisSleepydoesnt suit uSleepybut dont fight with me okEmbarrassed

I know very well, it doesnt suit meTongue, but still I want 2 say it 2 take my vengence against tht evil character this way...coz I have no hopes these cvs are capable of giving her a proper punishment for all her evilsEmbarrassed  so lets leave this...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rahulvaid1

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged

I know very well, it doesnt suit meTongue, but still I want 2 say it 2 take my vengence against tht evil character this way...coz I have no hopes these cvs are capable of giving her a proper punishment for all her evilsEmbarrassed  so lets leave this...

YesEmbarrassedlets leave thisBig smileand sachin comoleted his centuryBig smile

nutmeg7shivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged

Congratulations ClapClapClapClap2 SachinStar StarStarStarStarStarStarfor his 48th century and second in this world...HeartDancingDancingDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nutmeg7tiny15

nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged

Congratulations Clap2 SachinStarfor his 48th century and second in this world...Dancing
sachin...you made my weekend DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

It was no where rape case. No victim enjoy gambling with the rapist. Angry either it was mutual consent or Tapu silent for her own benefit. In both cases, u can't treat her as victim. The same people who r trying to portray her as victim were saying tht why Veer didn't push her if he didn't want. I agree, u can't compare both situation, becoz next morning Veer expressed his disappointments , while Tapu was enjoying after tht. No feeling of being victimized . So all this rape talk for me is rubbish. LOL LOL
  well said!!!!ClapClapClapClap

i never want rape as a punishment even 4 a criminal or sinner like dracula & won't justify it!!

but in this case its not rape as tappy didn't say anything 2 rathod & quite enjoyed afterwards & even 4 more money she cheated rathod 2!! and after that she didn't even complain 2 rathod abt it or didn't even lodge any complaint wid police either!! so 4 her it was a consented case!!
and even after phone call wen she banged her head wid her hands the expressions were like wen sum1 think oh! wat'd i done & not the why i didn''t complain at that time or why thta'd happened 2 me!! means not like a victim!!  even pros who sleep wid men 4 earning a living r much better than her as if sum1 try 2 force on them they don't agree but she'd degraded herself purely 2 satisfy her ego & jealousy & hatred!!!

and thatswhy i went 4 third option!!and yes here CVs showed dracula being paid by in her own coin!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

Go to top