Uttaran

Was it a rape of Tapasya by Rathod??:Warning PG22&24 - Page 6

Poll

Was it a rape of Tapasya and if yes is it justified??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ankit111

yaar Rahul, now DDF  r in very tough situation. they hv rejected Veer, Raghu for thm is Rapist, SID they dont want, Satya hate her. now very togh job for thm to find a new guy for their bitiya.😆😆

😆😆Haa Haa😆😆ab indian toh koi nahi rahaa😉Koi australian hi dhoondna padegaa😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rahulvaid1

what r u guys saying😲tapsyaa was raped😲😲😲i dint watch ystrday😆where do u guys watch it on net😃pls tell me so that i can also see how can someone rape taporiif it was rape why dint she had any after effects😲😲😲

no rape was shown, it was just shown tht Tapu is laying on bed like Veer tht time and Raghu switched off light. u can watch on desirulez.net😆
shivani9 thumbnail

what r u saying😲no girl on the world deserves this yar😲😲😲dont even say like this😡😡😡

ohooo tapasya is firstly no girl n no real person...
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ladybird9

ohooo tapasya is firstly no girl n no real person...

Yes my dear friend i know they are fictional so is ichcha😉for whom u feel so much😳haan and coming to tapori she doesnt desreves a rape coz no girl deserves it be it any harcore crminal also but what was shown cannot be termed as rape as far as i have seen😉
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Yes my dear friend i know they are fictional so is ichcha😉for whom u feel so much😳haan and coming to tapori she doesnt desreves a rape coz no girl deserves it be it any harcore crminal also but what was shown cannot be termed as rape as far as i have seen😉

Rahul i cant  understand why this rape talk, it was never a rape. and why we sd feel for her whn she was enjoying after tht. ðŸ˜¡
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankit111

Rahul i cant  understand why this rape talk, it was never a rape. and why we sd feel for her whn she was enjoying after tht. ðŸ˜¡

Yeahh that is my point as well how come it is a rape when she never had any such signs😲who says it is a rape😲
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Yeahh that is my point as well how come it is a rape when she never had any such signs😲who says it is a rape😲

if tapasya has shame or if she was feeling disgusted...she wouldnt have been with rathod the next day......
poojashree thumbnail
well, if this is a rape. to I think, mujhe aisa lagata hain ki agar koi aurat chahe woh "uncounsiuos" ho ya "sleepy" use thoda "sixth sense " hota hain naa ki, koi mard use chu raha hain ?it's is a "woman pyschology" so i will go by third option 😊
agar yeah rape hi hain toh,I think that, Taps got "TIT FOR TAT" 😡
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poojashree

well, if this is a rape. to I think, mujhe aisa lagata hain ki agar koi aurat chahe woh "uncounsiuos" ho ya "sleepy" use thoda "sixth sense " hota hain naa ki, koi mard use chu raha hain ?it's is a "woman pyschology" so i will go by third option 😊

agar yeah rape hi hain toh,I think that, Taps got "TIT FOR TAT" 😡

exactly it was not at all rape🥱it is just a bahana to marofy palti😆
nutmeg7 thumbnail
exactly pooja.....itna bhi koi aurat disgusting nahi hoti...ki koi haath laga raha toh haath lagane de...and if tapasya has done that....shame on you...the world is better without ppl like tapasya....