Uttaran

Was it a rape of Tapasya by Rathod??:Warning PG22&24 - Page 4

Poll

Was it a rape of Tapasya and if yes is it justified??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ladybird9

I dont need 2 blo***** defend a criminal n 🤬 es 2 survive in my real life and tht clearly what is shown in my thinking...😡

shivani u don't need to defend anything , does it matter what they think of u
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

shivani u don't need to defend anything , does it matter what they think of u

no it doesnt matter😳😆😆
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
srk.. No personal attacks girl even if its giving examples. This is highly unbearable. Please keep REEL and REAL aside.. y ru taking this serial so seriously as if its happening in real life.
Give justification for the incident and the character and not relate it to any member here
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

well u can enjoy tappu raping veer 😆😆and promote it , ask everyone to watch it , tell some members to show that to ur teachers tab chalega😆😆wow
aur humne dekhke mazaa aa gaya toh tumhe problem hain,
we r very happy cos kis is not veers ,

leave it🤢 I dont care to associate with people who hold such mindsets. If u cannot see the plain deifference between the two occasions then I have nothing to say to you. Maybe you might want to consider the folllowing factors that Veer came drunk, was emotionally dead...for the first time talked to Tapu nicely! She was worried about him she stayed up worried about him and then he fell all over her and emotionally uljhofied her! Although there wasnt any verbal consent dont forget he went onto her first...naturally she took that to mean he wanted her to. She loved him and gave him emotional sahara because thats what she thought he wanted. But this...Tapu clearly rebuffed Raghu's advances and said she is going to sleep! HE was the one who kept gving her more alcohol instead of telling her to stop! HE was the one who was grabbing her hands and then after she slept he went upto her! He LUSTED after her! And they were not married!
Dramabeans thumbnail
I would'nt call it a rape there is a difference b/w brutalising someone and taking advantage Tapu took advantage while veer's defenses was down
the same rathore did. they are both cut from the same cloth. So no I wouldnt call it a rape. and yes she got her just desserts.
shivani9 thumbnail
The intention of this thread was clearly highlighted in the 2nd post of the thread tht discussion needs 2 with regards 2 Tapasya as a fictional character.in the context of the story....mayb i shud have writitien in Hindi as well 2 make it easy for ppl with difficulties understanding English😉
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
another new member..wwelcome cozyhome :)
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

leave it🤢 I dont care to associate with people who hold such mindsets. If u cannot see the plain deifference between the two occasions then I have nothing to say to you. Maybe you might want to consider the folllowing factors that Veer came drunk, was emotionally dead...for the first time talked to Tapu nicely! She was worried about him she stayed up worried about him and then he fell all over her and emotionally uljhofied her! Although there wasnt any verbal consent dont forget he went onto her first...naturally she took that to mean he wanted her to. She loved him and gave him emotional sahara because thats what she thought he wanted. But this...Tapu clearly rebuffed Raghu's advances and said she is going to sleep! HE was the one who kept gving her more alcohol instead of telling her to stop! HE was the one who was grabbing her hands and then after she slept he went upto her! He LUSTED after her! And they were not married!

veer came drunk he neede support NOT SEX!!!! she cme ontp him started kissing him didnt she know he din like her??? then why??? and by the wya wud u ever think she does nehting wrong

and if rathore cme on to tapu..... why she didnt stop him then??? she was claiming to love veer so much right...she din know what was happeening???? dont tell me she was raped... was there ne sign of rape the next day..and wen neone is raped u knw how the next day is for the person??was it anywhere like that for tapu..common sanaya be practical... veer  id it also..but he knws he made a mistake....is tpau regretting..infact she sitll is tryin2 separate veer ichcha with that kid....dont u find that disgusting!!!!
lusted her..ya all guys o that its not different..ne guy wud...its the girl who has 2 make him stop..........and that is 1 fact of life!!if the girl gives in..why wud the guy stop!!!!!!!😆 guy ahs nothign 2 lose!!😆
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
im not saying here rathore is right...but tapu is NOT right either!!!!!!
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

on the first look it looked like Rathod took advantage of Taps in her inebriated state...

but when you think and analize the situation there are many queries left unanswered ... like why was she getting totally drunk with this guy alone in her room ...no one forced her to drink...she did it on her own sweet will ...
the next morning she had neither accused him of sexual assault nor has she reported him to the police... on the contrary she has coolly gone on with her daily gamblings with him...
she has even conveniently used the baby to trap Veer  once again ... this woman has no conscience at all 🤢

wudnt call it rape... there seems to be some kind of a drunken indulgence with mutual consent...
Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago