Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

RajeevKhandelwal Soundtrack-page 54 (Page 8)

rrui Goldie
rrui
rrui

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
ohhh...he looks hot.....
XoxowpdXoxo IF-Dazzler
XoxowpdXoxo
XoxowpdXoxo

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
rk is rocking in this videoBlushingBlushingBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-

MehwisMixcoTree IF-Stunnerz
MehwisMixcoTree
MehwisMixcoTree

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
oooooooooooosome rk
-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/site/story/rajeev-khandelwal-soha-ali-khan-sound-track/1/135079.html

Rajeev Khandelwal , who made his mark with his debut Aamir, is playing a DJ  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed to Soha Ali Khan's deaf girl in the film Sound Track. "I am playing a DJ for the first time.Blushing  I had to learn how to be the perfect DJ,"EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  he quips. 

Rajeev also sings in the film,Day Dreaming  and now has the alternative career option of becoming a singerLOLLOLLOL . "If the filmmakers like my voice, why will I not sing and dramatise my character on screen? Singing and acting on screen will definitely be great. And I love music too" he says.

Newly married, the intensely private actor opens up.TongueTongue  "Yes! I have entered into wedlock.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  It is a great feelingBig smileBig smile . Also, it means added responsibilities for me and my wife . But it makes him uncomfortable to talk about his domestic life "Let's switch on to the burning topic,"LOLLOLLOL  he says quickly.

Rajeev, like any other true Indian, is impressed by Anna Hazare. Big smileBig smileBig smile "A revolution has begun against corruption. The wave all over the country was indeed remarkable. If corruption could be eradicated, it would be for the betterment of our country," he concludes.Big smile

Rajeev Khandelwal's next a rip-off?

Actor Rajeev Khandelwal's second Bollywood venture Soundtrack, starring Soha Ali Khan, is the remake of award-winning Canadian film It's All Gone Pete Tong and will release in August.

"Soundtrack is a remake of a cult film that won at the Toronto film festival five years back. We took the rights of It's All Gone Pete Tong and adapted it in Indian style," said director Neerav Ghosh.

"The story is about a musician, who comes to Mumbai and tries to make it big. The story is about the triumph of the human spirit," he added.

Ghosh said Soha, who plays the role of a deaf-mute girl in the film, was not the original choice for the film. "We had Konkana Sen Sharma as the female lead but she had date issues. And then Soha came on board," he said. "Soha has has learned sign language and a lot of other things that work for the character," Ghosh added.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OliveWellingtonspvd

OliveWellington IF-Stunnerz
OliveWellington
OliveWellington

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
@ omgggPuriiii thanks for sharing  all  pic and articles 
its really WOO my Godness Raj was looking  damm  hotter in this flicks
have look at his face OMGGG god  why  he was looking soo handsome Day Dreamingmy heart bit   up and  down Blushingthanks for the article i am really excited to watch back on big screen after his movie"aamir"hope that  this time his film gets
a huge successSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Soundtrack poster

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

XoxowpdXoxofriends_rock..Sakeena..

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
he is looking awesome
wow he its true story
than looking forward
-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
I am a boring person in real life' | Deccan Chronicle

'I am a boring person in real life'

Q In your first film Aamir, you did not have a heroine, but in this you have two — Soha Ali Khan and Mrinalini Sharma.

I was unable to act  LOLLOLLOLLOL (laughs) because I don't have the habit of having actresses on screen.LOLLOLLOLLOL  But, it was very interesting and both the actresses are wonderful. I had a lot of fun. Wherever I was uncomfortable, they both made it very comfortable. Big smileBig smile

Q You play a DJ in the film. How much do you enjoy parties in real life?

In real life, I am a very boring person.LOLLOLLOL  I go to parties very rarely. Music, of course, is my life. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed But I had no relation with DJing. I had to understand and learn the nuances of DJing for my character. When you perform a new role, you have to work hard towards it. I too have done my homework. TongueTongue

Q Since the film is titled Soundtrack, it must be based on music.

Yes, music is this film's backbone. Midival Punditz have given the music for this film and their songs are very good. The film's music is going to rock, for sure. Right now, the tune humming in my head from this film is, Ek manzil.Big smileBig smile

Q Actors are lending their vocals for playback. Would you like to sing in your film too?

I don't know. If the director thinks my voice is good and they want to use it, I would definitely like to try my hand at it.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Q What's the status with Peter Gaya Kaam Se, which was supposed to be your second release?

I don't know anything about it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-XoxowpdXoxo-SMay31-spvd

Go to top