Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

RajeevKhandelwal Soundtrack-page 54 (Page 60)

Post Reply New Post

Page 60 of 64

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Wow...U finally saw it Puriji...gr8 review...its always gr8 to knw from a fan's POV...Big smile

Will watch out for the "Peele scotch" scene...LOL..& of course...the threee "angels"...Wink

I hope to catch it soon...may be within this week...!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RajeevKhandelwal Soundtrack-page 54 (Page 60)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sumi_162710

Wow...U finally saw it Puriji...--yup 1 week late & i wud have to say "Raunak was HEAR"LOLLOLLOLLOL
gr8 review...its always gr8 to knw from a fan's POV...Big smile

Will watch out for the "Peele scotch" scene...LOL..---it was one hell of scene ROFL laughed more than the doctor scene LOLLOLLOL ... "baba aaya baaba aaya beta peele scotch" LOLLOLLOL

& of course...the threee "angels"...Wink--- those 3 were completely latoo on Raunak EmbarrassedLOL...& most of time kept repeating "Hi Handsome" LOLLOLLOL since they also featured in fairness ad with Raunak LOLLOL...

I hope to catch it soon...may be within this week...!!--all the best hope u get to see before ur bday  Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumi_162710

akkiiiii

akkiiiii

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
see what I said ...even puriii agrees that thr were sum loose ends ...but yeh they can be ignored ..because rest of the film was mindblowing

hehe ...remeber puriii ..when he takes saraswati ...(oops laxmi)...to the auto ..n tells autowala to go ...n autowala remains sleeping ..he says "Lgta h Behraa h" ..hahahahahahaha ...I was laughing throughout the film ...

hehe when charlie comes to his house n says ..kya tumhaare ghar mein sbko behre hone ki bimari h ..hahaahhaahhaaa ...omgeee this movie was so much fun

its RECOMMENDED pple ...dun miss at any cost ..there are flaws but overall its a wonderful effort

love
akki

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana.dixit-purnima-

spvd

IF-Stunnerz

spvd

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
lucky u people...thanks Puri dear...will have to get the dvd or when they show the film on tv...so on RK's b'day saw the movie...indeed a treat...will remember the scenes and watch out for them...

suhana.dixit

IF-Dazzler

suhana.dixit

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -purnima-

Finally cud catch soundtrack at an evening show?had to go a long drive of 20kms away from my house?it was literally "Raunak was HEAR"LOLLOLLOL as the line in film goes LOLLOLLOLWas little disappointed to see only 20-30 people in theatre along with me?Unhappy...

Coming to film? loved how it started?. Rajeev from first frame to last frame?Day Dreaming

Raunak as a character was not typical Rajeev's character which is complicated & always misunderstood?Raunak a smooth simple character?EmbarrassedEmbarrassed & after Raunak goes deaf its Rajeev all the way ?. Though for namesake there are many characters in film? but its Rajeev who is carrying film on his shoulders?.but 'peeta bahut tha saala" LOLLOLLOL?he has been drinking throughout ?.even teaching little girl "peele scotch "ROFL

One scene which cracked me up was ? laksmi saraswati confusion of raunak LOLLOLLOLLOL & loved the face behind joker ?. He looked 2gud when the mask was removed. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

A special mention to the scene when Charlie comes to Raunak's house after Raunak has given him CD? though I was laughing watching the scene?but it was an emotional technically I shud have cried? but they way it was I ended up laughing?LOLLOLLOL

I rarely criticize Rajeev's film?but soundtrack cud have been better if it wud have been a little tight?.in some scenes & not dragged? comparatively liked Rajeev-soha pairing more than mrinalini. Rajeev-soha pair shud have been explored more?Big smileBig smilecoz they complimented each other well?I guess if Rajeev soha get opportunity to work together once again in future they shud try it?coz they look good together. Like their lip reading classes?. & ofcourse Rajeev's mirror scene?. LOLLOL

The scenes where Ranauk goes into depression cud have been reduced a little?don't know abt others but I felt a little depressing as a audience. There were moments when felt like going out there & helping Raunak out. Disapprove

Film overall was good?being neerav's first film?little loose ends here & there ?but that flaw cud be easily ignored?& critics were completely right by giving 3 out of 5.

@fati ? this one spclly for uTongueTongue ?.i literally cracked up when 3 girls came for first time on screen?.Raunak has named them "Tango charlie's angels"LOLLOLLOL

Nice review Puri..Big smile 
My friend too saw the movie and she said almost the same things as u.
The song naina lage re was not promoted at all and it was the best song of this album..and the sequence where it was used was not at all fit for it.
Imagine Raj locking himself in a room and that song is playing in the background..when she described me this I was like Wat???
why did they ruin this song??? but overall every1 is praising Rajeev for his brilliant performance..
I hope to see the movie soon..Smile

Edited by suhana.dixit - 16 October 2011 at 11:15pm

-purnima-

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akkiii

see what I said ...even puriii agrees that thr were sum loose ends ...but yeh they can be ignored ..because rest of the film was mindblowing---LOL LOL when u have Raunak to gape for Day Dreaming other things can be ignored LOLLOLLOL

hehe ...remeber puriii ..when he takes saraswati ...(oops laxmi)...to the auto ..n tells autowala to go ...n autowala remains sleeping ..he says "Lgta h Behraa h" ..hahahahahahaha ...I was laughing throughout the film ...-- ROFL that was hilarious LOLLOL how gentleman Raunak was LOLLOLLOL "apna khayal rakhna saraswati "  saraswati nahi laxmi saab LOLLOLLOLLOL that scene shud have been used in promos LOLLOLLOLLOL

hehe when charlie comes to his house n says ..kya tumhaare ghar mein sbko behre hone ki bimari h ..hahaahhaahhaaa ...omgeee this movie was so much fun--- LOLLOL that was supposed to be the most emotional scene but i was laughing by the end of it LOLLOLLOL & do u remember the fairness ad after that scene...main kale andhero ke daur se guzar raha tha LOLLOLLOLLOL

its RECOMMENDED pple ...dun miss at any cost ..there are flaws but overall its a wonderful effort
yeahh effort was surely wonderful ClapClap film is inspirational & informative WinkLOL in its own way LOLLOLLOLspclly when Raunak names all the drugs LOLLOLLOL charas,ganja,cocaine,sab try kiya haiLOLLOLLOL
love
akki

akkiiiii

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -purnima-

Finally cud catch soundtrack at an evening show'had to go a long drive of 20kms away from my house'it was literally "Raunak was HEAR"LOLLOLLOL as the line in film goes LOLLOLLOLWas little disappointed to see only 20-30 people in theatre along with me'Unhappy...

Coming to film' loved how it started'. Rajeev from first frame to last frame'Day Dreaming

Raunak as a character was not typical Rajeev's character which is complicated & always misunderstood'Raunak a smooth simple character'EmbarrassedEmbarrassed & after Raunak goes deaf its Rajeev all the way '. Though for namesake there are many characters in film' but its Rajeev who is carrying film on his shoulders'.but 'peeta bahut tha saala" LOLLOLLOL'he has been drinking throughout '.even teaching little girl "peele scotch "ROFL

One scene which cracked me up was ' laksmi saraswati confusion of raunak LOL & loved the face behind joker '. He looked 2gud when the mask was removed. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

A special mention to the scene when Charlie comes to Raunak's house after Raunak has given him CD' though I was laughing watching the scene'but it was an emotional technically I shud have cried' but they way it was I ended up laughing'LOLLOLLOL

I rarely criticize Rajeev's film'but soundtrack cud have been better if it wud have been a little tight'.in some scenes & not dragged' comparatively liked Rajeev-soha pairing more than mrinalini. Rajeev-soha pair shud have been explored more'Big smileBig smilecoz they complimented each other well'I guess if Rajeev soha get opportunity to work together once again in future they shud try it'coz they look good together. Like their lip reading classes'. & ofcourse Rajeev's mirror scene'. LOLLOL

The scenes where Ranauk goes into depression cud have been reduced a little'don't know abt others but I felt a little depressing as a audience. There were moments when felt like going out there & helping Raunak out. Disapprove

Film overall was good'being neerav's first film'little loose ends here & there 'but that flaw cud be easily ignored'& critics were completely right by giving 3 out of 5.

@fati ' this one spclly for uTongueTongue '.i literally cracked up when 3 girls came for first time on screen'.Raunak has named them "Tango charlie's angels"LOLLOLLOL

RT Hug have bene waiting for this since too long.. i could imagine myself sitting next to you watching raj's movie hayeee dreamy but in that case who would take us back home LOL

sala peeta buhat tha.. this comment cracked me up.. though that reminded me sujal but i never smiled to see sujal drunk Cry but here LOL

coming back to tango charlie's angels.. ahem ahem.. just reverse our prior title CT's to TC's S LOL... kuch nahi badla...

Hi handsome... so apt line naWink

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

@fati ' this one spclly for uTongueTongue '.i literally cracked up when 3 girls came for first time on screen'.Raunak has named them "Tango charlie's angels"LOLLOLLOL

RT Hug have bene waiting for this since too long.. i could imagine myself sitting next to you watching raj's movie hayeee dreamy but in that case who would take us back home LOL--- LOLLOLLOLLOL

sala peeta buhat tha.. this comment cracked me up.. though that reminded me sujal but i never smiled to see sujal drunk Cry but here LOL--- the scene reminded me of sujal too  Cry ... Raunak also used to hate his dad "Parth Kaul " like sujal LOLLOL he says"main bhi apne baap par gaya hoon... chod aaya na maa ko unki tarah " Ouch

coming back to tango charlie's angels.. ahem ahem.. just reverse our prior title CT's to TC's S LOL... kuch nahi badla...--- he is surely tracking us I tell u LOLLOLLOL CT ka matlab nahi pata chala hoga Raj ko so he changed to TC LOLLOLLOLLOL

Hi handsome... so apt line naWink--- absolutely
[/QUOTE]

waniya_fatima

Post Reply New Post

Go to top