Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

RajeevKhandelwal Soundtrack-page 54 (Page 35)

Post Reply New Post

Page 35 of 64

Iceprincess10

Iceprincess10

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Plzzz can anyone post fuller version of this pic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RajeevKhandelwal Soundtrack-page 54 (Page 35)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged

Feast of films this October

The three-day IFFA will open in Ahmedabad with B'wood film Soundtrack
http://www.3dsyndication.com/dna/dna_english_news_and_features/Feast-of-films-this-October/DNAHM47943

P.S: Check The Link For The article...it feels good that International Film Of Ahmedabad  will be opening with Soundtrack...

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Soundtrack - Ek Manzil Theatrical Promo!!

P.S: Credit Goes To Soundtrack FB Page..

Viamuniquestyle

IF-Rockerz

Viamuniquestyle

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
@taran_adarsh (taran adarsh)
Watch Soha Ali Khan & Rajeev Khandelwal on Talking Cinema with @taran_adarsh tonite 8pm & 11pm on @MusicIndiaTV

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Soundtrack was emotionally taxing: Rajeev Khandelwal

Rajeev Khandelwal has proved himself with Aamir (2008) and Shaitan respectively, but his next film, Soundtrack, will see him in a new avatar, going through a series of ups and downs. The official remake of award winning cult film It's All Gone Pete Tong (2004), will release this week. (next week TongueTongue)Embarrassed

Rajeev says, "In one of DJ Raunak's (his character in the film) low phases, immediately after he loses his hearing ability, he starts to hallucinate and sees a joker around him all the time." Director Neerav Ghosh says, "The story is about the country's most prolific DJ. It traces his alcohol, drug and sex-fuelled meteoric rise, as he battles his internal demons and a damaging handicap."

Ghosh feels this track is similar to Edward Norton's role in Fight Club (1999), "Edward's role involved fighting himself, and trying to fight his own dark side. Most elevated sports, acting performances are when you challenge yourself and emerge a winner. The fight is not with people on the outside but with the inner devil."

Rajeev elaborates, "Playing an emotionally unstable character is always taxing. When Neerav told me about Raunak's hallucination, I knew it was going to be an edgy journey." How does he tackle inner demons in real life? He says, "I move on quickly."

Is he referring to the delay of UTV's Peter Gaya Kaam Se? He says, "That's one of the examples. I completed shooting and dubbing for the film. It was almost complete, but something went wrong with UTV. For reasons best known to the banner, they haven't decided when to release the film and I can't stress over it endlessly. I truly believe every film has its own destiny and Peterů will find a life itself."EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
When Rajeev Khandelwal escaped death!

He is renowned for giving his best at what he does.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  But, Rajeev Khandelwal confesses that this quality of his almost took his life ShockedShocked Ouch shooting for his forthcoming film 'Soundtrack'.

Elaborating on the same, Rajeev says, "It was an attempt to suicide scene when my character initially wears dynamite and later decides to jump into swimming pool in order to save himself. As soon as I change my mind about suicide, I jumped into the pool as per the sequence but unfortunately landed on a plastic sheet lying on the surface of the water.OuchOuch"

He further adds, "I was totally wrapped in the plastic sheet with no room to breathe. Disapprove Everyone on the sets aware of my swimming skills thought it to be my yet another attempt to give a perfect shot. LOLLOL Only after few minutes, they smelled something fishy and came to my rescueSmileSmile . But, trust me, it was a matter of few more seconds, I might have died."CryOuch

"Besides the close encounter with death, everything went smooth while shooting, in fact, it was quite a learning experience as my co-stars and director Neerav Ghosh have a musical background which helped me being a part of this film," EmbarrassedEmbarrassedhe concludes.

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticRiver

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
thanku for the article puri...Smilethe article is scary... thank God, people in the sets realized something was not right...& i really Salute Rajeev's courage..hat's off too him...Hug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top