Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

RajeevKhandelwal Soundtrack-page 54 (Page 34)

Post Reply New Post

Page 34 of 64

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Soundtrack: A Brand new exclusive promo of Soundtrack

P.S: Credit Goes To Soundtrack FB Page..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Innocent_eyesMehwisMixcoTree

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RajeevKhandelwal Soundtrack-page 54 (Page 34)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
mrinalini sharma
mrinalinisharm mrinalini sharma 
A proud moment...the hoarding of Soundtrack goes up : )yfrog.com/me699jzj

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Innocent_eyes

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Inu-13

Hey Guysss here's the Zing interview of RK:) :)

"I was Disappointed with Tv - Rajeev Khandelwal"

To knw the full story.. click the link :)

Enjoieee :) :) :)

Innocent_eyes

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

Soundtrack is based on a true story

?
Soundtrack, an official adaptation of All Gone Pete Tong, is based on a true story. Director Neerav Ghosh says, "Saregama's Soundtrack is the rollercoster journey of talented DJ and musician, Raunak Kaul (played by Rajeev Khandelwal).

He is diagnosed with a hearing disorder that ultimately leads to his going tone deaf.  OuchOuch Then Gauri (played by Soha Ali Khan), herself born deaf, enters his life, and leads him from his dark state to a happier place where one day he finds a way to make music again."

Ghosh explains the reason for the film's postponement: "I am very happy with the producers' decision to postpone the release by a week to October 7. As it is, here is a bit of a bloodbath in theatres on September 30 with half a dozen films releasing. A Dussehra release is a good fit with the theme of my film where my hero battles his demons to emerge triumphant despite great odds." Big smileBig smile

Trade analyst Komal Nahta says Big smileBig smile ,
"I saw the eight-minute showreel of Soundtrack last week and came away impressed a great dealBig smileBig smile . There must be something in this film for the trailer to have given me goosebumps.Big smile  I am looking forward to now watching the film." Big smileBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akkiiiiisherryyMysticRiver

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
thankoo for the article puri...a good one..Smile

-purnima-

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Soha and I did not have a catfight!

Actress Mrinalini Sharma, who will be seen in the film Soundtrack, denies having any rivalry with co- star Soha Ali Khan and also claims she is single

The last time we saw actress Mrinalini Sharma on the silver screen, it was in the film 'Awarapan'which had not really made a dent at the box office. Now, after disappearing for a few years, she will be seen opposite Rajeev Khandelwal and Soha Ali Khan in the film 'Soundtrack'. " I play the love interest of Rajeev Khandelwal in the first half of the film.

Unlike myself in real life, this character is very bold and has shades of grey. You can say that I play a seductive type of a girl," she says.

Mrinalini denies that she was 'out of work'after 'Awarapan'. " I was busy with my ing. Also I wanted to play a good character. In 'Soundtrack', I have a different character which has enabled me to bring out the other side in me. I did an audition for debutant director Neerav Ghosh who found me fit for the role," she says.

Fortunately for her, she says, she did not have to compromise to get work in the film industry. " People noticed me as a , thats how I got into films. I have no godfather in the film industry nor did I have to compromise. I believe that the flip side of this glam industry is actually very dark. Only if you are hard working and talented can you survive in the film industry. It is not easy to get films. It looks attractive from the outside but one has to make a lot of sacrifices," she says.

There were stories that Soha Ali Khan and she did not get along during the making of the film. She laughs, " I do not think any actress needs to have a cat fight.

Each one has their own space which they can feel comfortable in. We did not share screen space but yes, one evening we were on the sets together. I find Soha very simple, friendly and we spent some time together. She is such a lovely person, even if we were sharing the same screen space we would have had fun."

There were also rumours that she was seeing newcomer Tushar Jalota when 'Awarapan'had released. She denies being in a relationship and claims she is single. " I am single and don't even have time for making phone calls to friends! Writing is my passion which I do in my leisure hours. I am single and enjoying it a lot. I love sleeping so after work I go to bed and curl up with my pillow!"

MysticRiver

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
interesting article..thanku for sharing it puri..Smile

-purnima-

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Small Screen Stars Who Made It Big On The Big Screen
Mon, 2011-09-26 21:06 by Vrushali Jimmy

5.Rajeev Khandelwal: The heartthrob of the small screen was adored by millions of fans, who were left heartbroken when he walked out of the Balaji soap, 'Kahin To Hoga'. Rajeev left the TV world to be a part of Bollywood. His first movie, 'Aamir', was critically acclaimed. And Rajeev's popularity continued on the big screen as well. He was next seen in 'Peter Gaya Kaam se', and 'Shaitaan'.

'Soundtrack' and 'J for Joker' are two of his upcoming releases. Within a short time, Rajeev has made himself known as a good actor, who is willing to keep experimenting, as someone who hates sterotype roles, and movies.

These actors have made a place for themselves in Bollywood, breaking the myth that small screen actors cannot make it big on the big screen.

http://www.totalfilmy.com/feature/20110926/small_screen_stars_who_made_it_big_big_screen-34278.html

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 27 September 2011 at 10:53am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top