Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

RajeevKhandelwal Soundtrack-page 54 (Page 28)

Post Reply New Post

Page 28 of 64

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Rajeev: I don't want to bore my audience

Rajeev Khandelwal has ruled television in the past and then he made his debut in Bollywood. He has done two films - Aamir and Shaitan - and both won critical acclaim.

Now, he is all set for his third release: Soundtrack. Rajeev Khandelwal gets candid about the film and about his career.

Instinct
I have always chosen my films by listening to my instincts. If I like the script I will do the film. I don't see who is my co-star, what's my role in the film but yes one needs to get impressed by the director because a good director knows how to bring out best from you and I have been lucky to be working with all good directors.

Soundtrack
The script was very interesting. The very first page of the script sounded very nice to me. It's about two people, how they reach their destinations and fulfill their dream. The best part about the film is that it revolves around music and in Bollywood music plays an important part.

Character
I play the character of a musician who belongs to a small town and comes to the city to fulfill his dream. He also manages to achieve quite a bit of success which comes along with women, temptation, and drugs. When he becomes addicted to these things, suddenly his career goes down but his love and music helps him come out of all trouble.

Intense character
You will not believe but this was a character where I sometimes became very intense. I had requested Neerav (director) to shoot it in one shot because I wanted to get into the character and feel the pain.

New directors
As I said I just listen to my instincts when it comes to the script. It is the same with directors. I have worked with three new directors on three films and their way of story-telling excited me. When you work with a first-time director they have a kind of passion that's palpable. Nothing is more important than the content.

Competition
I don't believe in competition. Even when I was doing TV I never looked into competition. Big smileBig smileEmbarrassedI work for myself. I am always comfortable in my own space because I don't live for the world; I live for myself so I do what gives me pleasure. So competition doesn't come to my mind or even affect me.EmbarrassedBig smile

Only dark films?
I can't help if such characters excite me but I am open to doing all kinds of roles if they excite me. Being an actor I want to do exciting roles and want to be part of good cinema. Then it's the director's vision: whom he wants to see in his film. I want to be part of films which audiences will never get bored with. For instance, Aamir and Shaitan will excite and entertain audiences even ten years later.Day Dreaming

Soundtrack stars Rajeev Khandelwal, Soha Ali Khan and Mrinalini Sharma and is directed by newcomer Neerav Ghosh. It is all set to release on 30th September, 2011.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RajeevKhandelwal Soundtrack-page 54 (Page 28)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!

The prediction says he "wont get married or get into a serious relationship"

Does the astrologer NOT know that he is ALREADY MARRIED???

What trash...Bina research kiye they write dumb articles !!

Edited by togepe30 - 21 September 2011 at 5:42am

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!

The prediction says he "wont get married or get into a serious relationship"

Does the astrologer NOT know that he is ALREADY MARRIED???

What trash...Bina research kiye they write dumb articles !!

HT people has used the last year pic & astro prediction ... this prediction was made for Rajeev 2 years back  LOLLOLLOL even before his engagement was announced 

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -purnima-

HT people has used the last year pic & astro prediction ... this prediction was made for Rajeev 2 years back  LOLLOLLOL even before his engagement was announced 

Thats BEYOND ridiculous !!!Dead
HTThumbs Down

Edited by togepe30 - 21 September 2011 at 5:51am

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Originally posted by -purnima-

Thats BEYOND ridiculous !!!Dead
HTThumbs Down

its error on HT people  LOLLOL
LOL

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Ruk Jaa Na Nahii - Soundtrack

P.S: Credit Goes To Soundtrack FB Page..

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 21 September 2011 at 7:30am

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
thanku for all the articles puri..it is good to see a flurry of articles on Soundtrack & Rajeev...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Rajeev Khandelwal on why film on off–beat subjects excite him

Actor Rajeev Khandelwal is back after his last release Shaitan which received great reviews though it wasn't very well received at the BO.

However Rajeev isn't disheartened as for him it's theaudience reactions that count than figures. Besides Rajeev is now looking forward to reveal a new facet of his persona to the audience in his upcoming film Soundtrack.

His has been one of the most succesful transitions from TV to films in recent times.He made a debut with Aamir, a small budget film and also continued to be a part of a few off-beat, small budget movies.

So is this an conscious effort?

"Firstly, I feel that it is the content and not the budget that decides the quality of a film. Big smile Besides there is scope for all kind of cinema, be it commercial or off-beat or any other. The audience today isn't bothered about the banner. A good story will always be a winner, no matter what," says Rajeev.ClapEmbarrassed

Talking about his film, Rajeev says, "Right from my debut, I decided to do films that allow me to showcase my talent to the fullestBig smile . I am an actor who wants to do exciting things and want to be part of good films. Be it Aamir or Shaitan where I play a troubled yet honest cop.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  With Soundtrack too which a musical film, the journey of an aspirant DJEmbarrassed  to an famous, arrogant DJTongueEmbarrassed, it is a transition of the chartacter that excited me. The highs and lows of his life and the cost he pays for it, etc. Also I felt is a modern day revelation which I could portray well."Big smileBig smile

Rajeev does not regret having debuted in a mainstream commercial film?

"I became an actor not just for money but because I wanted to be part of good cinema. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Call it new age cinema or whatever but I won't do films which audience forgets as soon as they out of theatres!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top