Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

RajeevKhandelwal Soundtrack-page 54 (Page 21)

Post Reply New Post

Page 21 of 64

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

nice article there...thanks for sharing puri...Smile

welcome  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... surely an intelligent actor EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ... hume toh shuru se hi pata tha TongueTongue now Directors also accepting it  EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticRiver

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RajeevKhandelwal Soundtrack-page 54 (Page 21)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -purnima-

welcome  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... surely an intelligent actor EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ... hume toh shuru se hi pata tha TongueTongue now Directors also accepting it  EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

absolutely right puri..Rajeev is surely the face of Intelligent & Modern Cinema...yup you are correct hum tho yeh pehle se jaanthe the...ab baakiyon ko bhi patah chal raha hai...good...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

absolutely right puri..Rajeev is surely the face of Intelligent & Modern Cinema...yup you are correct hum tho yeh pehle se jaanthe the...ab baakiyon ko bhi patah chal raha hai...good...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

& dats really good to know  "khandelwal existing admist Khans" WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ... reasons for being proud of being his fan  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed is increasing  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged

& dats really good to know  "khandelwal existing admist Khans" Embarrassed ... reasons for being proud of being his fan  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed is increasing  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

absolutely right..his work is getting noticed, applauded  & praised ... isse achchi kya baat ho sakthi hai...yup reasons for Proud To Be A 'Rajeevian' is on a constant rise... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 06 September 2011 at 2:03am

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Soundtrack is extremely naughty and urban

Debutant filmmaker Neerav Ghoshs dream of breaking a guitar finally came true. " I fulfilled my dream of breaking an electric guitar on the set of my film 'Soundtrack'. That was the thing I always wanted to do," says Neerav excitedly. This might be his first outing as a director but Neerav has been working in the film industry in various capacities. He wrote lyrics for the film 'Mithya'( 2008), edited and did sound design for 'Waisa Bhi Hota Hai part II'( 2003) and was assistant director on Bombay Boys ( 1998). 'Soundtrack stars Rajeev Khandelwal and Soha Ali Khan in lead roles and is a is a musical movie that follows the life journey of a musician.

Neerav considers himself a rock star in real life. " I am a rock star in real life. I had my own band in Delhi. I used to compose and sing. I had always wanted to break an electric guitar like the rock bands do at the end of their performance. But an electric guitar was very expensive so I could not afford to do so," says Neerav. Of course, being a rock star did not come too easy and Neerav had his fair share of struggle as well. " I was just twenty when I started earning my own money. I used to do shows and earn money. Later, I came to Mumbai and started struggling but honestly speaking, there was no real struggle for me. I did not have to sleep on the road or do tough things. Life was easier for me because I was making short films, music videos and then television shows," he clarifies.

Interestingly, although 'Soundtrack'is what would be considered a 'musical movie', Neerav has his own opinion on them. " I do not believe that musical movies always have success. See 'London Dreams'and 'Jashn'- both were big flops. 'London Dreams'had very big stars, but what happened? There is no formula of hit or flop. Failure and success are always there in every genre. For a musical film, the music has to be extremely good whether it be a 'Rock On'or 'Jhankar Beats'. The music of those movies were really good. The music of 'Soundtrack'is extremely naughty and urban. I have made the movie keeping the multiplex audience in mind. I already decided during the scripting process what song would feature where," says Neerav.

So lets hear what the director has to say about his hero.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed " The best thing about Rajeev is that he comes fully prepared. Embarrassed He surrendered himself to meBig smile . Rajeev did everything that I wanted. He climbed a coconut tree after I asked him only onceLOLLOLLOL . He says yes to everything and is ready to help whichever way he can. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Normally, actors just do the basic things, but Rajeev did whatever I asked him to do.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  The amount of hard work he has done for my movie he has not done for any movie,Approve " concludes Neerav. Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana.dixitshreyamathur_18Sumi_162710spvd

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged

-Soundtrack Movie Theatrical Trailer -

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

akkiiiiiInnocent_eyesshreyamathur_18suhana.dixitSumi_162710ronojoy_riamonika21spvdMysticRiver

monika21

IF-Sizzlerz

monika21

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
wah wah wahClapClapClapClapClapTongueTongue .. kya baat hai purniji... you're getting expert day-by-day.StarStar. now you should teach me also LOLLOLLOL as you're my guru on FC WinkWink

-purnima-

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged

-Soundtrack Movie Theatrical Trailer -

woaahhh...yaarr..humare DJ Raunak Kaul tho chahh gaye...waahh... waah... kya baat hai...kya theatrical trailer kii entry mari hai 'Soundtrack' ne...i have gone mad with happiness...jab main trailer dekh rrahii thi meri aankein khuli kii khuli reh gayi...the trailer has given a full insight into DJ Raunak Kaul's life, with his up's & down's...Rajeev ke tho kya kehne, my dil is beating faster...have seen the promo ten times till now continuously & me playing it again & again non stop...apne ghar mein sabko maine promo dikhaya & also shared it on Facebook...this promo has literally got me too excited...i'am in love with the promo...even now when i'am typing my reply, the promo is revolving in front of my eyes... i loved the whole promo, but there are four places when i loved it the most, one was where Raunak,Raunak's friend tells him he has to meet a doctor & Raunak repeats the same in a loud voice, the expression there are great... then when he is standing on top of the mountain & he screams, this shows the intensity of his pain...then i liked the bit in the promo where those  lines from the song Ek Manzil  were played, it showed Raunak's struggle & fight to do something in life & also that he is feeling music again..it was truly fabulous...& then lastly where Raunak asks his friend kaisa hai maine kabhi suna nahii...those actions in that scene were superb...i had goose bumps while seeing this cene...& also the scene where he climbed the coconut tree was too good it brought a smile on my face...all in all a very dhaasu promo...promo dekhkar seeti marrne ka dil karring...Rajeev Khandelwal was simply mind boggling, totally out of this world...whistles for Rajeev...kudos to him...hands down he is the best..Clap
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap thanks for sharing it puri..Smile

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 08 September 2011 at 4:18am

-purnima-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top