Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

RajeevKhandelwal Soundtrack-page 54 (Page 19)

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
@sumi-- LOLLOL chinmayi se poochna padega WinkWink  if Jannat is there on CD or not  LOLLOLLOL ...i guess it will be ... its lovely song  EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@ Yazh -- from website all pics EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ... u mean including mrinalini & soha pics also SmileSmile ... or only Rajeev ones  ...Rajeev's only 2-3 are missing  LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumi_162710

sanghamitra_27 Senior Member
sanghamitra_27
sanghamitra_27

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged

Soha's new soundtrack

• August 27, 2011 
  • DC
Soha's new soundtrack

After a long gap of more than a year, Soha Ali Khan will be playing the role of a deaf person in her new film titled Soundtrack

You play a deaf girl in Soundtrack. How did you prepare for this role?
The first thing I did was to go to the Helen Keller Institute for deaf and blind students. They are trying to work on a universal sign language. I had a wonderful teacher called Devyani, who came on the sets and worked on my speech impairment.

How is your character portrayed in the film?
I'm a deaf girl in the film, but I have a lot of music in my life. My character goes to musical performances, she dances, she even lip syncs the songs. She is a fun-loving person. I am responsible for the resurrection of the hero Rajeev Khandelwal's life after he loses his hearing ability. I teach him that there is more to life than just listening.

Is that why the film is called Soundtrack?
The idea is that every life has a soundtrack — everyone has a certain kind of music that they live by and which goes on in your mind.

Is the film planning to do something for the hearing impaired?
Yes, from every ticket that we sell for the film a certain percentage will go to the Helen Keller institute.

Your hero Rajeev Khandelwal is from TV and you also did a TV show recently. Did you two discuss your work on TV?
Rajeev has been on TV more than I have; he is very experienced in terms of acting on the small screen. But there are common points — I have hosted a show and Rajeev has hosted Sach Ka Samna.

-purnima-

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
 Cast of  Soundtrack

source : Soundtrack website  Big smile

Edited by -purnima- - 29 August 2011 at 12:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumi_162710OliveWellington

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged

First Look of Soha Ali Khan's SOUNDTRACK is out and one of the punch-lines flashed proudly goes as What The F! While there are no prizes for guessing what does the expression really stand for, a few are wondering if this would go down well with the Khan family.

'Soha's mom Sharmila Tagore was the chief of Censor Board till early this year which still makes it relatively easier for the film to be cleared as per its merits. However it may just have been a predicament of sorts for the family if Sharmilaji was in charge even now. Since the punch-line doesn't leave much to imagination, it would have been interesting to see if a few detractors out there would have been too amused had it made it as is to the final cut of the film's promotional material as well,' says a fellow actor on condition of anonymity.

However Soha isn't overly worried about way her film has been designed and is currently being marketed and promoted.

'Really, I am not worried about my mother seeing the poster of SOUNDTRACK and challenging me,' smiles Soha, 'She has been very liberal, both personally as well as professionally. In any case I have worked in the film and hence can tell you that there is no objectionable language in the film.'

She adds on a lighter note, 'In any case there is no stopping people from making bizarre objections as per their free will. Guess we don't have to just deal with Censor Board now but a lot of other people too. I hope that doesn't happen with SOUNDTRACK though.'

One hopes so as well as SOUNDTRACK makes its way into theatres on 30th September.Big smileBig smile

suhana.dixit

suhana.dixit IF-Dazzler
suhana.dixit
suhana.dixit

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

No shadows to depress u, Only joys to surround u, God himself to bless u, these r my wishes for u, Today, tomorrow, and every day. Eid Mubarak to every1. Smile

Edited by suhana.dixit - 30 August 2011 at 12:09pm

-purnima-

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged

Soundtrack

Deafening volume Genre: Rock/drama

Soundtrack

A music-crazy guy (Rajeev Khandelwal) EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  from a small town in India, comes to maximum city with a guitar, a pair of headphones and a dream.

With some help from his late father's friend (Yatin Karekar), he lands a job as DJ at Tango Charlie, a rocking nightclub. Tongue Saturday nights are crammed with booze and partying. He discovers a flashy lifestyle, a new set of buddies and the best babe (Mrinalini Sharma) at the nightclub.

The big break comes his way when a renowned filmmaker gets him to compose music for his film. But Rajeev gets afflicted with tinnitus.

The disease, exacerbated by an over-exposure to loud noise, takes away his hearing. Depressed, he meets Soha Ali Khan, a bohemian speech therapist who can't hear either. Soundtrack is based on a true story and is the official remake of the Canadian film It's All Gone Pete Tong.

Producer: Saregama India Ltd

Director: Neerav Ghosh

Starring: Rajeev Khandelwal, Soha Ali Khan, Mrinalini Sharma

Sumi_162710

sanghamitra_27 Senior Member
sanghamitra_27
sanghamitra_27

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged

The failed romances
The first couple that comes to one's mind is Aamna Sharief and Rajeev Khandelwal. This best looking couple the small screen ever gave us, were a rage. Sujal and Kasish (Kahin to Hoga) were equally popular on screen and off it too. Fans were devastated when Rajeev left the hit serial for Bollywood, and even more heart broken when the two drifted apart in real life.

Rajeev and Aamna had a quiet break-up, but some other T.V couples were not as sophisticated when it came to parting ways.

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged

spvd

Go to top