Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Soha and I did not have a catfight!

Actress Mrinalini Sharma, who will be seen in the film Soundtrack, denies having any rivalry with co- star Soha Ali Khan and also claims she is single

The last time we saw actress Mrinalini Sharma on the silver screen, it was in the film 'Awarapan'which had not really made a dent at the box office. Now, after disappearing for a few years, she will be seen opposite Rajeev Khandelwal and Soha Ali Khan in the film 'Soundtrack'. " I play the love interest of Rajeev Khandelwal in the first half of the film.

Unlike myself in real life, this character is very bold and has shades of grey. You can say that I play a seductive type of a girl," she says.

Mrinalini denies that she was 'out of work'after 'Awarapan'. " I was busy with my ing. Also I wanted to play a good character. In 'Soundtrack', I have a different character which has enabled me to bring out the other side in me. I did an audition for debutant director Neerav Ghosh who found me fit for the role," she says.

Fortunately for her, she says, she did not have to compromise to get work in the film industry. " People noticed me as a , thats how I got into films. I have no godfather in the film industry nor did I have to compromise. I believe that the flip side of this glam industry is actually very dark. Only if you are hard working and talented can you survive in the film industry. It is not easy to get films. It looks attractive from the outside but one has to make a lot of sacrifices," she says.

There were stories that Soha Ali Khan and she did not get along during the making of the film. She laughs, " I do not think any actress needs to have a cat fight.

Each one has their own space which they can feel comfortable in. We did not share screen space but yes, one evening we were on the sets together. I find Soha very simple, friendly and we spent some time together. She is such a lovely person, even if we were sharing the same screen space we would have had fun."

There were also rumours that she was seeing newcomer Tushar Jalota when 'Awarapan'had released. She denies being in a relationship and claims she is single. " I am single and don't even have time for making phone calls to friends! Writing is my passion which I do in my leisure hours. I am single and enjoying it a lot. I love sleeping so after work I go to bed and curl up with my pillow!"

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
interesting article..thanku for sharing it puri..😊
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Small Screen Stars Who Made It Big On The Big Screen
Mon, 2011-09-26 21:06 by Vrushali Jimmy

5.Rajeev Khandelwal: The heartthrob of the small screen was adored by millions of fans, who were left heartbroken when he walked out of the Balaji soap, 'Kahin To Hoga'. Rajeev left the TV world to be a part of Bollywood. His first movie, 'Aamir', was critically acclaimed. And Rajeev's popularity continued on the big screen as well. He was next seen in 'Peter Gaya Kaam se', and 'Shaitaan'.

'Soundtrack' and 'J for Joker' are two of his upcoming releases. Within a short time, Rajeev has made himself known as a good actor, who is willing to keep experimenting, as someone who hates sterotype roles, and movies.

These actors have made a place for themselves in Bollywood, breaking the myth that small screen actors cannot make it big on the big screen.

http://www.totalfilmy.com/feature/20110926/small_screen_stars_who_made_it_big_big_screen-34278.html
Edited by Surya.Ravi - 12 years ago
Iceprincess10 thumbnail
Plzzz can anyone post fuller version of this pic
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Feast of films this October

The three-day IFFA will open in Ahmedabad with B'wood film Soundtrack
http://www.3dsyndication.com/dna/dna_english_news_and_features/Feast-of-films-this-October/DNAHM47943

P.S: Check The Link For The article...it feels good that International Film Of Ahmedabad  will be opening with Soundtrack...
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Soundtrack - Ek Manzil Theatrical Promo!!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRxi8EC0RSs[/YOUTUBE]

P.S: Credit Goes To Soundtrack FB Page..
EnteralOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@taran_adarsh (taran adarsh)
Watch Soha Ali Khan & Rajeev Khandelwal on Talking Cinema with @taran_adarsh tonite 8pm & 11pm on @MusicIndiaTV

-purnima- thumbnail
Soundtrack was emotionally taxing: Rajeev Khandelwal

Rajeev Khandelwal has proved himself with Aamir (2008) and Shaitan respectively, but his next film, Soundtrack, will see him in a new avatar, going through a series of ups and downs. The official remake of award winning cult film It's All Gone Pete Tong (2004), will release this week. (next week πŸ˜›πŸ˜›)😳

Rajeev says, "In one of DJ Raunak's (his character in the film) low phases, immediately after he loses his hearing ability, he starts to hallucinate and sees a joker around him all the time." Director Neerav Ghosh says, "The story is about the country's most prolific DJ. It traces his alcohol, drug and sex-fuelled meteoric rise, as he battles his internal demons and a damaging handicap."

Ghosh feels this track is similar to Edward Norton's role in Fight Club (1999), "Edward's role involved fighting himself, and trying to fight his own dark side. Most elevated sports, acting performances are when you challenge yourself and emerge a winner. The fight is not with people on the outside but with the inner devil."

Rajeev elaborates, "Playing an emotionally unstable character is always taxing. When Neerav told me about Raunak's hallucination, I knew it was going to be an edgy journey." How does he tackle inner demons in real life? He says, "I move on quickly."

Is he referring to the delay of UTV's Peter Gaya Kaam Se? He says, "That's one of the examples. I completed shooting and dubbing for the film. It was almost complete, but something went wrong with UTV. For reasons best known to the banner, they haven't decided when to release the film and I can't stress over it endlessly. I truly believe every film has its own destiny and Peter… will find a life itself."😳😳😳
-purnima- thumbnail
When Rajeev Khandelwal escaped death!

He is renowned for giving his best at what he does.😳😳  But, Rajeev Khandelwal confesses that this quality of his almost took his life πŸ˜²πŸ˜² shooting for his forthcoming film 'Soundtrack'.

Elaborating on the same, Rajeev says, "It was an attempt to suicide scene when my character initially wears dynamite and later decides to jump into swimming pool in order to save himself. As soon as I change my mind about suicide, I jumped into the pool as per the sequence but unfortunately landed on a plastic sheet lying on the surface of the water."

He further adds, "I was totally wrapped in the plastic sheet with no room to breathe. πŸ˜’ Everyone on the sets aware of my swimming skills thought it to be my yet another attempt to give a perfect shot. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Only after few minutes, they smelled something fishy and came to my rescue😊😊 . But, trust me, it was a matter of few more seconds, I might have died."😭

"Besides the close encounter with death, everything went smooth while shooting, in fact, it was quite a learning experience as my co-stars and director Neerav Ghosh have a musical background which helped me being a part of this film," 😳😳he concludes.

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
thanku for the article puri...😊the article is scary... thank God, people in the sets realized something was not right...& i really Salute Rajeev's courage..hat's off too him...πŸ€—