RajeevKhandelwal Soundtrack-page 54 - Page 20

Posted: 12 years ago

Soha: Marriage is not on my mind!

Daddy
Dad is still in hospital, and recovering from his lung infection. He had problems breathing due to reduced oxygen supply. He has been in hospital for almost 18 days now, and we are praying that he gets well soon. I am very close to my parents, and have always been very sensitive about them. So, if anything happens to them, I break down easily. Saif and mom are very strong, and they are my strength. I want him to come back home as soon as possible.

Career
I am very happy with my career. I am a girl who does what she wants. I do roles that excite me. I keep getting offers for many roles, but they are not the kind I want to do. I am particular about what I want. I am very happy with the kind of films I am doing. I don't want to do four films in a year and get into competition. I work for self satisfaction.

Upcoming projects
Right now, I have started promoting my film Soundtrack with Rajeev Khandelwal. It's an interesting project. For the first time, I have done a film related to music. I am attached to music; it's something close to my heart, and that's why I took up Soundtrack.
I am also part of Deepa Mehta's adaptation of Salman Rushdie's Midnight's Children.

Soundtrack
In Soundtrack, I play the character of a deaf girl, who can't hear but can feel music. It is an unusual character. I went to meet some people who are deaf, and realized that they lead similar lives to us, but speak a different language - sign language. So, during the film's shooting, I also learnt sign language. I am also working with Rajeev Khandelwal for the first time. He is a great actor. I watched Aamir, and thought he has a great future ahead, because he has a screen presence and power to attract audiences with his performance.

Marriage
Right now, I am not thinking about marriage because both of us (Kunal Khemu and Soha) are in a good space, where we share a great bond. It would be too early to talk about marriage.

Soundtrack will release on 30th September, 2011.

http://stargold.startv.in/superstar/NewsDetails.aspx?nid=2262

Budgets dont make films big or small: Rajeev Khandelwal

He's all set to star as a musician in Neerav Ghosh's 'Soundtrack' after giving an engrossing performance in his debut film Aamir and his last release Shaitan. 😃😃

Quiz Rajeev Khandelwal on why most of the choices veer towards low-budget films, and he says, "Budgets don't make films big or small, neither do they make them good or bad. A huge budget may increase a film's visibility, but it cannot change the content! It's the quality of script that lures me to a film. You can have a hugely successful film sending cash registers ringing at BO, but would you catch that movie on a CD a few years later? I can watch an Aamir, A Wednesdayor Bheja Fry anytime; so I choose films which I feel will have a long shelf life. While some of my films haven't done well, some have, but I am glad that I am working according to my choice."

And looks like the star can't over his first choice TV as he will return to the telly as the host of the next season of Sach Ka Saamna. Says the actor, "Anything that helps me break new ground I try it out. I love the creative medium and love to experiment. It gives me a different kind of high."

😃

Edited by -purnima- - 12 years ago
SOUNDTRACK explores murky world of Mumbai party circuit

SOUNDTRACK sees the first time pairing of  Rajeev Khandelwal  and Soha Ali Khan where together they are expected to bring the house on fire.
What also makes the film further special for the pair is the fact that it deals with the party circuit of Mumbai where sex, drugs and rock-n-roll are supposed to be a part of life.

'I am really keen to check out audience reaction here because SOUNDTRACK is colourful and young, something that goes well what majority of cinema going audience is today,' says Soha, 'To compliment the film's narrative, the music too is simply fantastic. There is a certain kind of party culture which is prevalent in Mumbai and other big cities where one can find sex, drugs and rock-n-roll as the core elements. SOUNDTRACK  touches upon them too while also throwing a positive message at the end of it all. Those who have already seen the film have shared a very good all-around response.'

I don't think I have ever partied in a way that is shown in SOUNDTRACK,' she smiles, 'But yes we have told the story of those youngsters who are in that stage of life where they are growing up, are quite confused and then go through a torrid phase when they fall into the wrong company. All of this is told in an entertaining manner though.'

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8MZlzHxuAE[/YOUTUBE]
Mrinalini Neerav Ghosh at Radio city 😊

RED FM hosted Anushka Manchanda who was promoting her songs in latest comming up Soundtrack

Edited by -purnima- - 12 years ago

Rajeev Khandelwal Exclusive On Soundtrack! (Lehren Tv)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8MZlzHxuAE[/YOUTUBE]

Soundtrack in News

P.S: Credit Goes To Soundtrack FB Page...

P.S: Credit Goes To Soundtrack FB Page...Edited by Surya.Ravi - 12 years ago
Rajeev: I don't want to bore my audience

Rajeev Khandelwal has ruled television in the past and then he made his debut in Bollywood. He has done two films - Aamir and Shaitan - and both won critical acclaim.

Now, he is all set for his third release: Soundtrack. Rajeev Khandelwal gets candid about the film and about his career.

Instinct
I have always chosen my films by listening to my instincts. If I like the script I will do the film. I don't see who is my co-star, what's my role in the film but yes one needs to get impressed by the director because a good director knows how to bring out best from you and I have been lucky to be working with all good directors.

Soundtrack
The script was very interesting. The very first page of the script sounded very nice to me. It's about two people, how they reach their destinations and fulfill their dream. The best part about the film is that it revolves around music and in Bollywood music plays an important part.

Character
I play the character of a musician who belongs to a small town and comes to the city to fulfill his dream. He also manages to achieve quite a bit of success which comes along with women, temptation, and drugs. When he becomes addicted to these things, suddenly his career goes down but his love and music helps him come out of all trouble.

Intense character
You will not believe but this was a character where I sometimes became very intense. I had requested Neerav (director) to shoot it in one shot because I wanted to get into the character and feel the pain.

New directors
As I said I just listen to my instincts when it comes to the script. It is the same with directors. I have worked with three new directors on three films and their way of story-telling excited me. When you work with a first-time director they have a kind of passion that's palpable. Nothing is more important than the content.

Competition
I don't believe in competition. Even when I was doing TV I never looked into competition. 😃😃ðŸ˜ģI work for myself. I am always comfortable in my own space because I don't live for the world; I live for myself so I do what gives me pleasure. So competition doesn't come to my mind or even affect me.ðŸ˜ģ😃

Only dark films?
I can't help if such characters excite me but I am open to doing all kinds of roles if they excite me. Being an actor I want to do exciting roles and want to be part of good cinema. Then it's the director's vision: whom he wants to see in his film. I want to be part of films which audiences will never get bored with. For instance, Aamir and Shaitan will excite and entertain audiences even ten years later.😍

Soundtrack stars Rajeev Khandelwal, Soha Ali Khan and Mrinalini Sharma and is directed by newcomer Neerav Ghosh. It is all set to release on 30th September, 2011.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!

The prediction says he "wont get married or get into a serious relationship"

Does the astrologer NOT know that he is ALREADY MARRIED???

What trash...Bina research kiye they write dumb articles !!
Edited by togepe30 - 12 years ago