India-Forums

Shocked n disappointed!

gr8love IF-Dazzler
gr8love
gr8love

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
So I was trying to vote for Amit n Fallon by sending a text on 32075 and typed DID AF and after a few minutes DID SV...... guess what response I got back . "Thank you for voting CORNELL AND SONALI" Again wen i voted for SV I got the same response Now wats up with that????ConfusedConfused

Is the voting really rigged? It wud seem that it is? This is soooo DISGUSTING!! I obviuosly was not wanting to vote for CS!AngryAngry
No wonder AF are not getting enuff votes coz all their votes are going to CS!! SO freakkkkkin wrong n corrupt!AngryAngry
Guys has any1 else experienced this???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Same here! I was voting for Karan and Carling! 

And it said thanks for voting for Cornell and Sonali.. ggrrr 
petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
LOL WHAT???

this is funny

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgmjht4ever

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
hmmm i guess you guys are voting from outside India.In India i havent faced such problem.But dont you have to send an SMS to 57575 or is it different for overseas voting

Edited by Prud123 - 11 March 2011 at 10:22pm
Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
LOL are u serious? well maybe they got their numbers mixed up. but simi's saying that even karan-carling's votes are going to cornali. lol. well they can't rig it so all the votes from everybody goes to cornali. then everyone else will have zero votes and they all will be eliminated.LOL i say try voting for the other couples and see if theirs go through.
love_girish Senior Member
love_girish
love_girish

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
that would be so freaking crazy and stupid. i hope they aer not cheating us. i tried voting but i didn't get a confirmation back. so i don't really know what's wrong with that. can anyone tell me what's happening or what should i do so i can vote for my favorite jodi???
dmgmjht4ever IF-Rockerz
dmgmjht4ever
dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
It's the receiving back text problem. Your vote DID go to who you voted for, actually. It happens a lot with the messaging system. I'm pretty sure the vote is actually going to the couple you did vote. Zee USA's messaging problem, happens all the time. Don't worry, your votes aren't going to be going to Cornell-Sonali, although they are a good couple

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapieryipee-Aaliyah-ThatOneGuy

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmgmjht4ever

It's the receiving back text problem. Your vote DID go to who you voted for, actually. It happens a lot with the messaging system. I'm pretty sure the vote is actually going to the couple you did vote. Zee USA's messaging problem, happens all the time. Don't worry, your votes aren't going to be going to Cornell-Sonali, although they are a good couple

ah well! now everyone can calm down!LOL thank you dmgmjht4ever.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index