Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Not able to forget the whole thing.... (Page 7)

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by Pragati.T

Originally posted by carisma2

[
Pragz...  its 5am and i still have not slept......

A few weeks ago I was upset when he told her he cannot live his Raja Naal life because of her... I was having negative doubts..... But then he manages to kill our anger in two mins flat.
Pratigya wasn't innocent either.....srry to say carisma but can u explain where she was wrong.........if krishan can humiliate and broke her trust knowingly to kya ussko itna bhi haq nahi k vo krishan par chilla sakke.........?? .i don't think she insulted him..she has all the rights to scold him in front of everyone...also krishna has no right to express his anger bz he also know that he was wrong in doing so....he was left with no other option to keep quit on his shamefull act... The way she insulted him infront of his friends.. he kept quiet...but then she made out she's sold her body..... Any man will get angry.
If you don't like him... change your profile pic to Pratigya's for a bit...more then K i'm a fan of arhaan.....i lyk his work,so i no need to change my DP.....Big smile might help ease your mind for a while.
Don't stress yaar. Cv's have a tendency to make us worry over the weekend. Let him be a man not a mouse. There are things that they need to work out.
Take care.
Maybe if she helped getting him a job instead..... or let him work for his dad. Things may have been different.
She should have carried her bashan in the bedroom  not in the adda.
Yes i rem you are a arhanian more than a krishnan.. Big smile

@red- she was heartbroken that time and still we expect her to be calm at adda......?? how she whud have behaved after facing the truth of krishna.....?
pragati my sis u r right bt did u remember when krishna was heart broken at that time he did,nt give any bashan r said anything to pratigya in front of all he said everything his anger hateness in his bedroom pratigya should also do the same bt she did not well i,m not saying krishna was right bt just giving ans of that q u asked
krishna will realize his mistake he has to b and if not then pratigya should realize him and he has to say sorry to her and sort out their problems soon by their togetherness

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
i like Krishna (though the lover boy K not that aggressive, violent one) but that should not mean i turn blind to his faults. 
Yes, he was wrong yesterday. His act of hurting her was wrong no matter how much he was behaving like 'Krishna' or his true nature.
for me the physical torture is just something very difficult to digest. and that was the thing from him that has disappointed me the most. 
he needs to apologize.... should feel ashamed and guilty of his act and seriously consider working.... only then can he maybe redeem himself in her eyes.  

i think it's okay to criticize him when he is wrong... it is not necessary to defend him all the time Confused 

P.s. but i still love KriYa a lot !! and Krishna too Embarrassed LOL 

Edited by Filza.T - 12 March 2011 at 12:37pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---a_umababithajtelstra

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

i like Krishna (though the lover boy K not that aggressive, violent one) but that should not mean i turn blind to his faults. 
Yes, he was wrong yesterday. His act of hurting her was wrong no matter how much he was behaving like Krishna. 
for me the physical torture is just something very difficult to digest. and that was the thing from him that has disappointed me the most. 
he needs to apologize.... should feel ashamed and guilty of his act and seriously consider working.... only then can he maybe redeem himself in her eyes.  

it's okay to criticize him when he is wrong... it is not necessary to defend him all the time Confused 

P.s. but i still love Kriya a lot and Krishna too Embarrassed LOL 

me too yaar kya karain dil kay haathoon majbborLOLWinkEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umacarisma2

Lilac_N_Maple IF-Sizzlerz
Lilac_N_Maple
Lilac_N_Maple

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Behena. .hru darls?

I am good. Tongue Sorry, i went offline.
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

Yes, he was wrong yesterday. His act of hurting her was wrong no matter how much he was behaving like Krishna. 

it's okay to criticize him when he is wrong... it is not necessary to defend him all the time Confused 

P.s. but i still love KriYa a lot !! and Krishna too Embarrassed LOL 

same here filza.........even i lyk his character but was deeply hurt with his act yesterday................ye krishna humra bhejaa kharaab kar dega.........WackoLOLLOL
Lilac_N_Maple
Lilac_N_Maple

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
I can't believe that i have actually gone through 7 pages ! ROFL
Feeling like the old days....P vs K   Wink

---Yemi---

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arine_123

I can't believe that i have actually gone through 7 pages ! ROFL
Feeling like the old days....P vs K   Wink

gud na..........atleast dis track has made forum alive................WinkLOLLOL

Lilac_N_Maple

Lilac_N_Maple
Lilac_N_Maple

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
What alive ?    it's still the same.  Confused

Go to top