Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Not able to forget the whole thing.... (Page 6)

nisha2010 IF-Sizzlerz
nisha2010
nisha2010

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
dunno......wenever i try to upload the pic it says log inConfused

my new baba is ian............Tongue

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
LOL lots of agrezzz..........tried of desi mall........ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha2010

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Parul, I'll tell u one thing... U still love him... thts why he hurted u this much.... calm down... now only he'll show all his acting talent to the viewers... It will be an interesting ride with him.... Don't worry, he'll get back Prats n ur love n trust with due interests.... U got to wait or it da....
 OK, tell me, why u haven't changed ur PP???? Bolbo... this anger of urs is temporary..... U'll sure fall in love with him more in future... Mark my words...this is for u....Hug

Pragati.T

nisha2010 IF-Sizzlerz
nisha2010
nisha2010

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

oooo peggy.....................ROFLROFLROFL

Pragati.T

nisha2010 IF-Sizzlerz
nisha2010
nisha2010

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
ok peggy goin for now .....catch u later.............Tongue

Pragati.T

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Parul, I'll tell u one thing... U still love him... thts why he hurted u this much.... calm down... now only he'll show all his acting talent to the viewers... It will be an interesting ride with him.... Don't worry, he'll get back Prats n ur love n trust with due interests.... U got to wait or it da....
 OK, tell me, why u haven't changed ur PP???? Bolbo... this anger of urs is temporary..... U'll sure fall in love with him more in future... Mark my words...this is for u....Hug

tahnxxx dii for understanding my point..........Hug  yes i lyk the character still but was vryyy much hurt with his act..........was vryy much hurt seeing that he was abusing P rather then regrecting on his own act.......ConfusedOuch  i hope soo taht cv's make us lyk him again.........but i doubt how thy'll do this now..........after last epi..........?ConfusedEmbarrassed 

na naa, my DP has place for arhaan.............Day Dreaming i really admire his work.......Big smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  not for  krishan or ny fictional character...........WinkTongueLOLLOLLOL

babithaj

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisha2010

oooo peggy.....................ROFLROFLROFL

whats that mean.........??ConfusedLOLLOL
piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by carisma2

[
Pragz...  its 5am and i still have not slept......

A few weeks ago I was upset when he told her he cannot live his Raja Naal life because of her... I was having negative doubts..... But then he manages to kill our anger in two mins flat.
Pratigya wasn't innocent either.....srry to say carisma but can u explain where she was wrong.........if krishan can humiliate and broke her trust knowingly to kya ussko itna bhi haq nahi k vo krishan par chilla sakke.........?? .i don't think she insulted him..she has all the rights to scold him in front of everyone...also krishna has no right to express his anger bz he also know that he was wrong in doing so....he was left with no other option to keep quit on his shamefull act... The way she insulted him infront of his friends.. he kept quiet...but then she made out she's sold her body..... Any man will get angry.
If you don't like him... change your profile pic to Pratigya's for a bit...more then K i'm a fan of arhaan.....i lyk his work,so i no need to change my DP.....Big smile might help ease your mind for a while.
Don't stress yaar. Cv's have a tendency to make us worry over the weekend. Let him be a man not a mouse. There are things that they need to work out.
Take care.
Maybe if she helped getting him a job instead..... or let him work for his dad. Things may have been different.
She should have carried her bashan in the bedroom  not in the adda.
Yes i rem you are a arhanian more than a krishnan.. Big smile

@red- she was heartbroken that time and still we expect her to be calm at adda......?? how she whud have behaved after facing the truth of krishna.....?
pragati my sis u r right bt did u remember when krishna was heart broken at that time he did,nt give any bashan r said anything to pratigya in front of all he said everything his anger hateness in his bedroom pratigya should also do the same bt she did not well i,m not saying krishna was right bt just giving ans of that q u asked
krishna will realize his mistake he has to b and if not then pratigya should realize him and he has to say sorry to her and sort out their problems soon by their togetherness

carisma2

Go to top