Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Not able to forget the whole thing.... (Page 3)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

hello frnds, just wanns share my feelings about last epi W*H u all.after watching last epi i'm not able to forgive K at all..........also feeling so bad for P.........poor woman,she alwayz has to tolrate krishan's nonsence behaviour..OuchOuchConfused I don't understand why it's alwayz expected from P to behave nicely with krishna........he knowingly broked her trust,and instead of feeling guilty on his act he was questioning and humiliating P.......OuchDeadAngry what kind of man he is yaar........??

pearl grey use to say that ''krishna is a character whom evry grl whud love to hate but even then wud fall in love with him''........can we really lyk him after watching last epi......ConfusedConfused i thought he will regrect on his act of hurting P but NOOOO....no matter whatever he do now to get back her trust or love....but i doubt whud he ever b able to get back that liking which grls had for him.......ConfusedConfused  srry for being soo negative in my thoughts but i really wanted to share my feelings with u guyz.....as i ws not able to sleep last night bz of K........ConfusedOuchLOLLOLLOLLOL
Pragz...  its 5am and i still have not slept......

A few weeks ago I was upset when he told her he cannot live his Raja Naal life because of her... I was having negative doubts..... But then he manages to kill our anger in two mins flat.
Pratigya wasn't innocent either...... The way she insulted him infront of his friends.. he kept quiet...but then she made out she's sold her body..... Any man will get angry.
If you don't like him... change your profile pic to Pratigya's for a bit... might help ease your mind for a while.
Don't stress yaar. Cv's have a tendency to make us worry over the weekend. Let him be a man not a mouse. There are things that they need to work out.
Take care.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwini6000telstra

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sun7shine

Prags dear, I can understand.... I ,too, am not able to forget K's behaviour.... CV's r confusing his character so much....    Confused If the CV's wanna show that K has changed a bit atleast, then y do bring him bak to his same old Wildness....

agree ,i has disappointed me big time..........mmy question is why it's alwayz P who has to tolrate all his nonsence on the name of love..........? ConfusedOuch  i don't understand if he loves her soo much then why he keep ignoring her requests to him that he shud begin doing job........can't he understand such a simple thing that his such kind of acts hurt her......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sun7shine

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

arrey don't worry yaar.....................we all know how he is when he is angry....................he just don't see sense...............in fact we should appreciate the CVs and AB for the brilliance with which they r portraying krishna.................its a hell of a character who makes us swoon and fall at his feet one day and makes us feel disgusted and ashamed the next day...............enjoy the creativity............Smile and his ingrained behavior won't change no matter what..............we know he loves P, but have we ever questioned his love when he tried to rape her not just once but twice, we never questioned him when he blasted her with 'u r the biggest problem in my life' accusations...............its his anger , nothing else...............same here..............he will regret his actions soon..........just don't make urself feel horrible............Big smile
thats exactly wat im also trying to say. .aggression is in hs blood. .he dnt knw himself wen he is angry. .kudos to AB for excellently understanding every shades of k n effectively making us smile n frown. .

dhakarn

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

arrey don't worry yaar.....................we all know how he is when he is angry....................he just don't see sense...............in fact we should appreciate the CVs and AB for the brilliance with which they r portraying krishna.................its a hell of a character who makes us swoon and fall at his feet one day and makes us feel disgusted and ashamed the next day...............enjoy the creativity............Smile  and his ingrained behavior won't change no matter what..............we know he loves P, but  have we ever questioned his love when he tried to rape her not just once but twice, we never questioned him when he blasted her with 'u r the biggest problem in my life' accusations...............its his anger , nothing else...............same here..............he will regret his actions soon..........just don't make urself feel horrible............Big smile

good to see u r happy dear marphorgunj main flood aa gaya tha because of ur cryingLOLso i was right u guys will enjoy this track

arrey yaar, i am only sad about the kriya land..............otherwise i have no issues with the track as everybody r doing a great job............and also i think that the OLD MKAP before it deteriorated into saas-bahu saga with that arushi track is emerging slowly but surely Clap Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aziyatelstra

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

[
Pragz...  its 5am and i still have not slept......

A few weeks ago I was upset when he told her he cannot live his Raja Naal life because of her... I was having negative doubts..... But then he manages to kill our anger in two mins flat.
Pratigya wasn't innocent either.....srry to say carisma but can u explain where she was wrong.........if krishan can humiliate and broke her trust knowingly to kya ussko itna bhi haq nahi k vo krishan par chilla sakke.........?? .i don't think she insulted him..she has all the rights to scold him in front of everyone...also krishna has no right to express his anger bz he also know that he was wrong in doing so....he was left with no other option to keep quit on his shamefull act... The way she insulted him infront of his friends.. he kept quiet...but then she made out she's sold her body..... Any man will get angry.
If you don't like him... change your profile pic to Pratigya's for a bit...more then K i'm a fan of arhaan.....i lyk his work,so i no need to change my DP.....Big smile might help ease your mind for a while.
Don't stress yaar. Cv's have a tendency to make us worry over the weekend. Let him be a man not a mouse. There are things that they need to work out.
Take care.

Aziya

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

arrey don't worry yaar.....................we all know how he is when he is angry....................he just don't see sense...............in fact we should appreciate the CVs and AB for the brilliance with which they r portraying krishna.................its a hell of a character who makes us swoon and fall at his feet one day and makes us feel disgusted and ashamed the next day...............enjoy the creativity............Smile  and his ingrained behavior won't change no matter what..............we know he loves P, but  have we ever questioned his love when he tried to rape her not just once but twice, we never questioned him when he blasted her with 'u r the biggest problem in my life' accusations...............its his anger , nothing else...............same here..............he will regret his actions soon..........just don't make urself feel horrible............Big smile

i know yaar he'll regrect his act soon but my question is why  during all his realisation P has to suffer........first he hurts her then hurst himself.........how long this will go........dunno when he'l understand his responsibilities..........Confused

Aziya

Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

Prags dear, I can understand.... I ,too, am not able to forget K's behaviour.... CV's r confusing his character so much....    Confused If the CV's wanna show that K has changed a bit atleast, then y do bring him bak to his same old Wildness....
0„2
0„2
0„2 agree ,i has disappointed me big time..........mmy question is why it's alwayz P who has to tolrate all his nonsence on the name of love..........? ConfusedOuch0„2 i don't understand if he loves her soo much then why he keep ignoring her requests to him that he shud begin doing job........can't he understand such a simple thing that his such kind of acts hurt her......
I know prags wt r u feeling.... But dear don't u feel P z also at fault.... The way she months bak supported her sister for committing a blunder, saying it is a tender mistake and mistakes can b corrected and the way she today handled K's lie, don't u feel she has a bent towards her sax family... She did'nt even bother to listen wt made k do al this.... I m not supporting k for lying, but not even lyking d way P handled it, considering her attitude towards Arushi's mistake.... Also yaar, P too lied to the Thakur's abt K's first salary, by dng this is she not playing wid d emotions of Thakurs.... So dear jst calm down, and vry soon we gona get back our loving and caring Krishna

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwini6000Aziyatelstra

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

0'2
0'2
0'2 agree ,i has disappointed me big time..........mmy question is why it's alwayz P who has to tolrate all his nonsence on the name of love..........? ConfusedOuch0'2 i don't understand if he loves her soo much then why he keep ignoring her requests to him that he shud begin doing job........can't he understand such a simple thing that his such kind of acts hurt her......
I know prags wt r u feeling.... But dear don't u feel P z also at fault.... The way she months bak supported her sister for committing a blunder, saying it is a tender mistake and mistakes can b corrected and the way she today handled K's lie, don't u feel she has a bent towards her sax family... She did'nt even bother to listen wt made k do al this.... I m not supporting k for lying, but not even lyking d way P handled it, considering her attitude towards Arushi's mistake.... Also yaar, P too lied to the Thakur's abt K's first salary, by dng this is she not playing wid d emotions of Thakurs.... So dear jst calm down, and vry soon we gona get back our loving and caring Krishna

lyk i said b4 binny it's not necessary taht we defend K all the time.....and for that we try to find mistakes in P's gesture.....i'm not saying that when she taken arrushi'a crime as a mistake she was ryt there but on that basis we can't defend krishana's act yaar....he was well aware of the fact taht his lei will hurt P deeply still he contineud with his lei......chalo vo bhi tolrate kia jaa sakta hai lekin even after all this he questioned P regarding money.........try to understand the pain of a WIFE whose trust was broken by her own husband yaar....

Aziya

Go to top