Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Not able to forget the whole thing.... (Page 2)

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Behena. .hru darls?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FleurBleue

Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Paru. .i was also shocked by his behaviour yday. .i ws literaly crying about the smash of k's character. .then i rewatchd d honeymoon epi. .rudenes was in hs blood. .no matr hw much he hv changd by nw,a trace wil b der. .chil yaar. .dnt gt worid. .afteral,we r on same train with. . .(u knw the rest)
Hiyaa azi, wassup?? Smile.. Did u notice y'day d way K was behaving wid his tiffin box, not letting it to go anywhere, as if it was Prats.... ROFL LOL

Aziya

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
PRAGZ MA DEAR DONT BE SAD...I CAN UNDRSTAND UR FEELINGGS DEAR....U NOE RYT EM ON OF HI CRRRRRRRAAAAZIIIESSSTT DEEWANI'S N EM SOOO SAD ND ANGRY ABT HIS BEHAVIOUR...SSLY II NEVER EVR IN MA DREAM EXPECTED DAT K WUD BE LYK DIS...NEVR YAA...IF EM FEELING SO BAD DEN I CAN IMAGINE UR FEELINGS YAAR...EM SOOO ANGRY AT HIM AFTER WATCHIING YEST EPI...IT WAS VERY BAD OF HIM TO BEHAVE LIKE DAT N NOT FEELING A BIT OF GUILTY...DAT WAS SOO BAD K!N MOROVER HE WAS SO MAD AT P FOR NT ANSWERING HIM....BUT I LUBBB HIM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHH N DATS D REASON Y EM ANGRY AT HIM WEN HE DID A WRONG THING!Cry
Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sun7shine

Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Paru. .i was also shocked by his behaviour yday. .i ws literaly crying about the smash of k's character. .then i rewatchd d honeymoon epi. .rudenes was in hs blood. .no matr hw much he hv changd by nw,a trace wil b der. .chil yaar. .dnt gt worid. .afteral,we r on same train with. . .(u knw the rest)
Hiyaa azi, wassup?? Smile.. Did u notice y'day d way K was behaving wid his tiffin box, not letting it to go anywhere, as if it was Prats.... ROFL LOL
hahaha. .yep. .i thot it was a school child nt wanting to go to school wen bus is waiting. .hehe. .
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
oh parul dearHugsee creatives are maintaining one thing in his character that he is agreessive and when he is angry he dont know whats he is doing he loves pratigya more than his own life but he also misbehave with her when he is angry he did the same yesterday and also he was covering up his guilt for telling lie with pratigya he needs a zor ka jhatka to recover and once he will he will shine like a star
p.s krishna is a character we can hate him get angry with him but cant stop loving him he is a man with golden heart needs polishing and prats will hwlp him in that so chill and keep smilingBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-BugsBunny-Aziya

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Nechuuu!!!!
Frm india???wow!!do u knw hw much i misd u here?stil in kerala?hru da?
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
arrey don't worry yaar.....................we all know how he is when he is angry....................he just don't see sense...............in fact we should appreciate the CVs and AB for the brilliance with which they r portraying krishna.................its a hell of a character who makes us swoon and fall at his feet one day and makes us feel disgusted and ashamed the next day...............enjoy the creativity............Smile  and his ingrained behavior won't change no matter what..............we know he loves P, but  have we ever questioned his love when he tried to rape her not just once but twice, we never questioned him when he blasted her with 'u r the biggest problem in my life' accusations...............its his anger , nothing else...............same here..............he will regret his actions soon..........just don't make urself feel horrible............Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaAziyatelstra

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

arrey don't worry yaar.....................we all know how he is when he is angry....................he just don't see sense...............in fact we should appreciate the CVs and AB for the brilliance with which they r portraying krishna.................its a hell of a character who makes us swoon and fall at his feet one day and makes us feel disgusted and ashamed the next day...............enjoy the creativity............Smile  and his ingrained behavior won't change no matter what..............we know he loves P, but  have we ever questioned his love when he tried to rape her not just once but twice, we never questioned him when he blasted her with 'u r the biggest problem in my life' accusations...............its his anger , nothing else...............same here..............he will regret his actions soon..........just don't make urself feel horrible............Big smile

good to see u r happy dear marphorgunj main flood aa gaya tha because of ur cryingLOLso i was right u guys will enjoy this track

dhakarn

Go to top