Not able to forget the whole thing.... - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Arine_123

This picture literally reminds me of the film  2012. πŸ˜³
right friend really i,m scared of these things like earthquake and tsunami it,s toooo dangerous
Originally posted by Pragati.T

same here filza.........even i lyk his character but was deeply hurt with his act yesterday................ye krishna humra bhejaa kharaab kar dega.........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

do not even try to understand his mind's working at the moment when exams are near πŸ˜† 
it will make you forget everything... πŸ˜† 
his mind's functioning is difficult than a math problem or a science quiz.... πŸ˜† 
Edited by Filza.T - 13 years ago
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Hiya guys,stil sad at K?

Hi Aziiii πŸ€—  

nah! no more, lets see what mon brings.... πŸ˜‰ 

guess he has got it enough for now πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Filza.T

Hi AziiiiπŸ€—

nah! no more, lets see what mon brings.... πŸ˜‰

guess he has got it enough for nowπŸ˜†
filzaaaa. .xoxoxo
yaa. .me also eagrly waiting 4 that. .atlast,there is stil smfn interesting left in the show

filzaaaa. .xoxoxo
yaa. .me also eagrly waiting 4 that. .atlast,there is stil smfn interesting left in the show

yes! for me show will remain interesting as long as KriYa are in the focus  πŸ˜³ and the outcome of all their quarrels in the end is good

yes! for me show will remain interesting as long as KriYa are in the focus 😳and the outcome of all their quarrels in the end is good
yaa. .u r ryt da. .kriya is the 1ly reasn wich maks me reach my remote evryday at 10.30 n to tolerat al d crap shown 4 d past few months. .hey,did u c 9th mar epi?

yaa. .u r ryt da. .kriya is the 1ly reasn wich maks me reach my remote evryday at 10.30 n to tolerat al d crap shown 4 d past few months. .hey,did u c 9th mar epi?

i did!! hayeee what a scene β˜ΊοΈ love love loved it..... πŸ˜ both did a great job! 

i did!! hayeee what a scene☺️love love loved it.....😍both did a great job!
yaa. .wat a great scene. .they always stun me wit their sizzling chemistry!i esp lykd PGs exprn.she ws d 1 hu ws truly romantic yday.n we knw AB is always d king in that. .;)

[

same here filza.........even i lyk his character but was deeply hurt with his act yesterday................ye krishna humra bhejaa kharaab kar dega.........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE] 

do not even try to understand his mind's working at the moment when exams are near πŸ˜† 
it will make you forget everything... πŸ˜† 
his mind's functioning is difficult than a math problem or a science quiz.... πŸ˜† 
[/QUOTE] 

soo true..........🀣🀣
Originally posted by Mitaly..

pragatiπŸ˜†
    what.....??πŸ˜•πŸ˜†